Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Male Or Female Child Which Is Most Preferable? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Or Female Child Which Is Most Preferable? (1473 Views)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / Higher Education And The Female Child / Male Child Versus Female Child,which Is Difficult To Raise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Or Female Child Which Is Most Preferable? by furotex: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2011
my friends wife is restless because she has no female child among the 5 healthy boys she has already gotten & she is ready to get pregnant even now in search of it.pls landers tell something.
Re: Male Or Female Child Which Is Most Preferable? by r231(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2011
any. . . . they are all blessing from God
Re: Male Or Female Child Which Is Most Preferable? by koolchicco: 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2011
r231:

any. . . . they are all blessing from God

Gbam!
Re: Male Or Female Child Which Is Most Preferable? by plappville(f): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2011
furotex:

my friends wife is restless because she has no female child among the 5 healthy boys she has already gotten & she is ready to get pregnant even now in search of it.pls landers tell something.

She is only killing herself, a child is a child, if her husband continue giveing her the Y + her X there is no hope of having a girl, for me, I was loving to have a girl also but then, it's not always as we wished.

I ve two boys I decided to try again, in few months time another boy will be welcomed. All glory be to God. I will not make it a must have a girl thing else end up having plenty kids in this modern time.
Re: Male Or Female Child Which Is Most Preferable? by koolchicco: 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2011
plappville:

She is only killing herself, a child is a child, if her husband continue giveing her the Y + her X there is no hope of having a girl, for me, I was loving to have a girl also but then, it's not always as we wished.

I ve two boys I decided to try again, in few months time another boy will be welcomed. All glory be to God. I will not make it a must have a girl thing else end up having plenty kids in this modern time.

Hmm, sounds enlightening, can you pls expatiate more on the highlighted? Cheers!
Re: Male Or Female Child Which Is Most Preferable? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2011
I'm happy with either, as long as the baby's healthy.
Re: Male Or Female Child Which Is Most Preferable? by plappville(f): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2011
koolchicco:

Hmm, sounds enlightening, can you pls expatiate more on the highlighted? Cheers!

here are links u can visit to be more enlightened.

The first link is very much clear, but u will need some ovulation monitoring digital like clearblue etc.

http://pregnancy.about.com/od/boyorgirl/a/chooseagirl.htm
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Conceive-a-Boy-Child&id=1956866
Re: Male Or Female Child Which Is Most Preferable? by koolchicco: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
plappville:

here are links u can visit to be more enlightened.

The first link is very much clear, but u will need some ovulation monitoring digital like clearblue etc.

http://pregnancy.about.com/od/boyorgirl/a/chooseagirl.htm
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Conceive-a-Boy-Child&id=1956866

Thanks a lot babes! smiley
Re: Male Or Female Child Which Is Most Preferable? by plappville(f): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2011
It's all ok, u re welcome.
Re: Male Or Female Child Which Is Most Preferable? by NAJALYN: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2011
All kids, male & female, are blessings from God. She is blessed with 5 male kids, yet she is lamenting because she wants a female. Most men & families prefare male kids, so why is she all worked up? She should not have any more kids because she wants a female kid. She needs perfect health to care for the 5 she has. Also when the kids are too many, it becomes difficult to care for them. Some women would give anything to be in her shoes. Guess thats life; our needs are insatiable.
Re: Male Or Female Child Which Is Most Preferable? by toba1909(m): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2011
Both!

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Urgent Advice! Family Issue / In Need Of The Services Of A Lawyer, I Want To File For A Divorce. / Is This Natural Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.