Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,988 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Simon Cowell Finally Confirms Baby Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simon Cowell Finally Confirms Baby Rumours (488 Views)

Toke Makina Good Friend, Celebrity Stylist swanky Confirms Baby Rumour / Pawpaw Goes Gaga Over Evia Simon's Butt (Photos) / Simon Cowell Says Lady Gaga And Beyonce Are The Most Boring Singers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simon Cowell Finally Confirms Baby Rumours by Ojowanle: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2013
Simon Cowell has finally confirmed his worst kept secret, that he is to become a father as he appeared at the premiere of One Direction’s film ‘This Is Us’ on Tuesday night.

According to The Huffington Post, the ‘X Factor’ boss said he was ‘proud’ to be a dad, as he spoke to reporters on the red carpet of the event.

“I’m proud to be a dad,” Simon told the BBC. “It’s something I hadn’t thought of before, but now I know I feel good about it.”

Reports have been circulating for weeks that his friend’s wife, Lauren Silverman, is pregnant with his child, but he had neither confirmed nor denied the reports until now.

Simon even said of Lauren Silverman: “She’s a very special girl”.

“Things are changing in my life right now, for the better,” he said.

Simon had earlier joked about fatherhood speaking to red carpet host Will Best, saying of One Direction: “This is like a dream come true… I feel like a father.”

Will was quick to jest back: “We won’t go there!”

Last week, it was revealed how Simon had avoided a court appearance, when Lauren settled her divorce from husband Andrew, after he was named as a co-respondent in legal papers filed by his former friend.

- See more at: http://www.urnaija.com/simon-cowell-finally-confirms-baby-rumours/

(1) (Reply)

Prison Break's Star, Wentworth Miller, Announces He Is Gay / Iyanya Signs $350k Endorsement Deal With Zinox Computer Group / Okocha Joins Nollywood:produces Movie About Majek Fashek, Played By Francis Duru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.