Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Grade 5A Brazilian Human Hair Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Grade 5A Brazilian Human Hair Available (808 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / Brazilian Human Hair For Sales / Brazilian Investor Offers $100bn For Nigeria's 23 Power Plants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grade 5A Brazilian Human Hair Available by Blazemortimer(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2013
It's available for sale and at affordable prices too, the very best quality Brazilian hair, never processed, cut directly from a young Brazilian, different colors available. I'm looking to supply too. Lekki Ajah area.
Please contact me if you're interested through;
Phone: 07035365282
Email: houser.inc@gmail.com
PING: 23790E34

ALL THE BEST

Re: Grade 5A Brazilian Human Hair Available by Sunjos: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2013
well i dont know how you call this: business or profession.
Re: Grade 5A Brazilian Human Hair Available by Blazemortimer(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Thanks for your concern.
Sunjos: well i dont know how you call this: business or profession. Its bad, people are been lead to hell by this everyday. Fixing hair, what happen to the natural one given by God. You can plait it and arrange it in a decent and godly way. You dont need to fix. Beware of all the devices of the devil.
Re: Grade 5A Brazilian Human Hair Available by Blazemortimer(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
Thanks for your concern. You're so nice.
Sunjos: well i dont know how you call this: business or profession. Its bad, people are been lead to hell by this everyday. Fixing hair, what happen to the natural one given by God. You can plait it and arrange it in a decent and godly way. You dont need to fix. Beware of all the devices of the devil.

(1) (Reply)

Network Marketing: Myths, Stereotypes, Fictions And The Real Facts. / Fully Developed & Automated Money Making Website For Sale / How To Get Reliable Market Interlligence For Aspiring Exporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.