Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

As A Student, What Did You Do To Save Money (Economize)? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As A Student, What Did You Do To Save Money (Economize)? (1427 Views)

How To Manage Your Finances As A Student / Uniport/unn Prospective Student,what's In Stock? / Unilag Post Jamb Biz Admin Student What Is your Aggregate And Cut-off Expectation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Student, What Did You Do To Save Money (Economize)? by kiwibabe(f): 4:36pm On May 30, 2006
Being a student I have been through some really difficult times in every aspect of living, and I myself have learned the hard way how to econimize everything from money to toothepaste etc. Reminiscing with my friends have highlighted some of the most stupidist things we used to do to save money, and ration eveything.
One thing that comes to mind is that I used to try my hardest to use the loo's at my university to do a number 2 (poo), so that I could save on tissue paper.

So guys, I am interestesd in the things you did or are still doing as a student to save money or just generally to stay alive?
Re: As A Student, What Did You Do To Save Money (Economize)? by Seun(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2006
I don't think I did much to save money. I used to eat at a place in new buka where good food was quite cheap.
Re: As A Student, What Did You Do To Save Money (Economize)? by boay(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2010
I don't do anything
Re: As A Student, What Did You Do To Save Money (Economize)? by ccollins(m): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2010
I ain't so prudent.Waste my möey alot on items dat ain't dat useful.I don't like cooking so i waste due to tempting of buying always on d street
Re: As A Student, What Did You Do To Save Money (Economize)? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2010
^^ hmmm, product of unn. Fo.olish at spending. Nonsense
Re: As A Student, What Did You Do To Save Money (Economize)? by aieromon(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2010
I cooked my own meals and ended up saving 30% of my pocket money every month.However,your effort will be in vain if you decide to spend all of the money on booze or chicks.

(1) (Reply)

Futa Uds Form Out! / Swedish Scholarships For International Students! / Unilag Third List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.