Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... (10879 Views)

CANCER: NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Bleaching Creams / Pela Tonye Okiemute: See What Bleaching Has Done To Him / What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by Kaymisola(f): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Attention guys! Who has the latest rumour news on La casera drink?!
A few days back while stuck in heavy traffic, on my way back from the office, in a bus, one of the passengers seated beside me called out on the drink sellers, she wanted something cold...and the seller offered her a bottle of la casera but she declined "la casera...wetin, abeg sama mi another better drink" and i was like "really" she settled for coke instead. She began telling the passenger on her other side of how la casera drink turns her in the tummy "anytime i drink it, it turns my tummy especially when it's not cold"..anyways, after i alighted from the bus, i got myself a bottle of the drink (though cold) and nothing happened.
Today's incident is what baffled me.
Was at a summit and when drinks were served, many of them rejected the la casera drink, those that had it on their tables already did not touch it and when i was given mine, the lady beside me said, "stop taking it la casera, it has a bleaching substance/chemical inside..." , three other persons confirmed it.
Someone even said "I was at a seminar last week and we were specifically warned from taking the drink...if you notice, mechanics always use it to wash car engines"
Ooops!
And there I knew I just had to share it with you guys to know if you have also heard the news...and for La casera management to come out to either deny the report or explain what is going on! #okbye. http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/attention-guys-poisonusbleaching.html

Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by DankemzI(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kaymisola: Attention guys! Who has the latest rumour news on La casera drink?!
A few days back while stuck in heavy traffic, on my way back from the office, in a bus, one of the passengers seated beside me called out on the drink sellers, she wanted something cold...and the seller offered her a bottle of la casera but she declined "la casera...wetin, abeg sama mi another better drink" and i was like "really" she settled for coke instead. She began telling the passenger on her other side of how la casera drink turns her in the tummy "anytime i drink it, it turns my tummy especially when it's not cold"..anyways, after i alighted from the bus, i got myself a bottle of the drink (though cold) and nothing happened.
Was at a summit and when drinks were served, many of them rejected the la casera drink, those that had it on their tables already did not touch it and when i was given mine, the lady beside me said, "stop taking it la casera, it has a bleaching substance/chemical inside..." , three other persons confirmed it.
Someone even said "I was at a seminar last week and we were specifically warned from taking the drink...if you notice, mechanics always use it to wash car engines"
Ooops!
And there I knew I just had to share it with you guys to know if you have also heard the news...and for La casera management to come out to either deny the report or explain what is going on! #okbye. http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/attention-guys-poisonusbleaching.html
You dont mean it! That was my best drinking while waiting for the green light. But wait o! Shey it has Nafdac number or Nafdac sleeping??
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by DankemzI(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kaymisola: Attention guys! Who has the latest rumour news on La casera drink?!
Ooops!
Mods FP
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by Redoil: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
Too many energy drinks in nigeria i know some will be harmful just like satchet water
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by Haywhymido(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ewooo, really? Wetin my ears no go hear ehn shocked
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by destino24(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ok
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by homesteady(m): 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
shocked o no!! This shouldn't be true!! La casera is my best N100 soft drink!
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by adonisgold: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
Una wan just spoil person handwork with silly rumour, God pass una hand. Bleaching cream ko, relaxer ni.

8 Likes

Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by nickz(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
shocked And I drank one hours ago lipsrsealed
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
This looks like de-marketing to me. Thought it was only common in the banking industry. Which of la Casera's rivals should we hold responsible for this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by demelza: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nigerians are always quick to believe nonsense.
If it was a bleaching agent, why hasnt there been any report of NAFDAC issuing warnings to the general public?
Abegi!

1 Like

Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by Andyblaze: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
another attention seeking bulls hit
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by Nomski0(f): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
I've been taking this drink since my late secondary school days and till now......my skin is just the way it is not difference. There's no bleaching substance in the drink. Is it because they cant succeed in duplicating it that they want to run the drink to the ground Its just a soft drink. Some peeps are jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by 4tunebest(f): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
Lacasera isn't the only fizzy drink that should be avoided. I am yet to see a brand of carbonated soft drink that isn't a mixture of sugar, chemically synthesized flavour, colour and preservatives. The manufacturers of these products dont care about your health. All they care about is maximizing profit. When next you feel thirsty, do yourself a long term favour and grab a bottle of ice-cold water

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by DankemzI(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
Mods this should have been in the front page since
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by olawumia(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
At Op: what kind of de-marketing strategy is dis ? we have NAFDCA and SON to enlighten us on issues like dis. Though I don't drink it , and its Bcus of the sugar content.
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by Ariyke: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
Wetin we no go hear
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by Tawis06(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
#100 is nt 2much for a drink na,abeg mak una no spoil person product ooo

1 Like

Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
It's not about spoiling one's product...infact..... Lacasera increases my Bp, and my heartbeat, causes pains on my knees....Av stopped drinking it, a long time ago...A word is enough for the wise.... There are other drinks, one can buy , with 100naira.
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by nenergy(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
I avoid carbonated and flavoured drinks all together. Bottled water and yoghurt it is!
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
I believe this article, La casera always disturb my tummy when i take it. That's why i always take Nutri Milk especially when i'm travelling.
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by tomzman: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
This is the first time I'm seeing (or hearing) this. Though I don't take Lacasera that often, I know that when it's not cold, the taste is not so enjoyable.
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by Bluemoon1(f): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
coke is equally as bad, it also has bleaching contents. in fact i knew this years ago. was sent an email where they wrote all sorts of things abt coke. coke can be used to remove tough toilet stains, so i heard.
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
i think its tru oo....stopd takin it sha,prefer teem,cos wats d essence of takin a drink dat makes one thirsty

2 Likes

Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
I used to drink this shit like crazy when I was in nigeria undecidedhmmmmm........
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by bclipse(f): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
D gist is true some science student carried out a reaserch in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ school wif a lecturer nd they found its bad for us.
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by tonnieblaise(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
la casara....my apple story
i knw lacasera is not a drink 2 quench one's thirst...i dont knw abt d bleaching stuff

Henceforth,no more la casera...prevention z beta dan cure abeg
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by temisukanmi(f): 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
I never liked this drink ... Its kinda pepperish or something especially when its not cold... *Cway apple/ peach drink all †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ way*
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by mysticgal(f): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
jeez
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE BLEACHING SUBSTANCE??.MENTION IT LETS MAKE RESEARCH WEDA THE SUBSTANCE IS HARMFUL OR NOT

1 Like

Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by Joe50(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
My Tommy always hot anytime I take it angry
Re: Attention Guys! The Poisonus/bleaching Content In La Casera Drink... by kevoh(m): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
Don't know about any bleaching content but if I take la casera its definitely toilet things that day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For August 4 2021 In Nigeria / Today Is World AIDS Day: Do You Know Your HIV Status? / The Amazing Ability To Restore Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.