Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,508 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

PHOTO: Check Out Agbani Darego Stunning Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Check Out Agbani Darego Stunning Look (8277 Views)

Agbani Darego Stunning In Lanre Da Silva (photos) / Check Out Agbani Darego's Stunning Outfit To Miss World 2014 / Check Out Agbani Darego's Stunning Look At A Wedding Ceremony Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Check Out Agbani Darego Stunning Look by swtme(f): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
I was happy when I saw her name n excited 2 click but u guys need 2 see my face expression when I saw it,it was a face of disappointment.U r 2 damn skinny sugar!!!
Re: PHOTO: Check Out Agbani Darego Stunning Look by kunlesehan(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
she looks gaunt and anorexic
Re: PHOTO: Check Out Agbani Darego Stunning Look by akazboy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
That woman is fine dam
Re: PHOTO: Check Out Agbani Darego Stunning Look by mamagee3(f): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
She needs to add a little weight. . .

Even the richest and the most goodlooking modes in the world aren't this skinny!!!
Re: PHOTO: Check Out Agbani Darego Stunning Look by chommyo: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
With this her skinny figure, she was crowned miss world.She looks good and i love slim ladies.When she gets married and have kids , she ll add a little weight and will not be fat and have ugly folds on her body like most women.
Re: PHOTO: Check Out Agbani Darego Stunning Look by ajasa4link: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
she is damn too skinny for an African lady..Abeg give me toolz any day and i will send agbani to the kitchen to just be cooking and baking for us..I swear she no go see parlour
Re: PHOTO: Check Out Agbani Darego Stunning Look by Attention(f): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
abeg after winning the miss world, what else has she been up to? i think she needs a political appointment!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Check Out Agbani Darego Stunning Look by Tytguy: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
pls i'll love someone to tellme what job agbani darego does now? cos all i see her do is attend events of top shots here and there
Re: PHOTO: Check Out Agbani Darego Stunning Look by daisyella: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2013
Tytguy: pls i'll love someone to tellme what job agbani darego does now? cos all i see her do is attend events of top shots here and there
shez an ambassador of Nigeria to one of these int'l countries
Re: PHOTO: Check Out Agbani Darego Stunning Look by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2013
I think she looks nice.
Re: PHOTO: Check Out Agbani Darego Stunning Look by Profdolaisawiz: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2013
Anorexic
Re: PHOTO: Check Out Agbani Darego Stunning Look by UjSizzle(f): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2013
Beautiful cheesy

Is that V below her pelvis Damn girl needs to swallow more fufu sha undecided
Re: PHOTO: Check Out Agbani Darego Stunning Look by benkings(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2013
slim n transparent ladies.....dnt like em

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Have U Had One Like This? Where Are All The Curvy Naija Gals? / Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads / Meet Matilda – The Girl With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa [must See Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.