Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls (660 Views)

Please I Need Some One We Can Design Website For Me / Design Website+ Host + Domain + Personal Email For Just A Token. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls by Loviho: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
I need a proffeesional website designer to create a social network for me , with the features; chating.forum,pictures,videoandmusic. If you can do this job for me ,contact me now 07063430427 .my location is enugu state.
Re: Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls by 1stargeneral: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
Loviho: I need a proffeesional website designer to create a social network for me , with the features; chating.forum,pictures,videoandmusic. If you can do this job for me ,contact me now 07063430427 .my location is enugu state.

Yes of course i can create it for you. I am from anambra state and i will like you to checkout the one i have created here => http://thetrafficreporters.com

If you dont want to register, you can log in using your facebook account. It is very easy. I can also have features like; chating,forum,pictures etc.

I will give you a call today.
Re: Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls by fatgirl: 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
i am in enugu, and i can build you a social network with more than all the features you listed.
call me: 08089574724
Re: Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 22, 2013
1stargeneral:

Yes of course i can create it for you. I am from anambra state and i will like you to checkout the one i have created here => http://thetrafficreporters.com

If you dont want to register, you can log in using your facebook account. It is very easy. I can also have features like; chating,forum,pictures etc.

I will give you a call today.

Oga 1stargeneral. I see your work. That is great, with facebook login. Nice one.
Re: Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 22, 2013
Loviho: I need a proffeesional website designer to create a social network for me , with the features; chating.forum,pictures,videoandmusic. If you can do this job for me ,contact me now 07063430427 .my location is enugu state.

Although I am in Lagos but an ibo boy from anambra state. I can make this possible with super features, even more than the one Ɣø̲̣̣U? Asked for. Will call you soon.
Re: Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2013
ribechi: Oga 1stargeneral. I see your work. That is great, with facebook login. Nice one.

Stop deceiving yourself. You are both 1stargeneral and ribechi.

https://www.nairaland.com/1328932/now-available-all
Re: Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2013
. ITS DONE CHECK OUT 9JABUDDIE.COM IT HAS MORE THAN ALL WHAT U LISTED INCLUDING ADS,MARKET,FAN PAGE, GROUP ND MANY MORE
Re: Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls by Chlbenze: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

hahaha oga graphicsplus you really catch that guy red handed, some people are just decievers, heartless and frauders. anyway i reserve my comments
Re: Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
Red handed and seriously red handed.

I agree oooo
Re: Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls by sunday478(m): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

BUSTED
Re: Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls by instinctg(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hunter is hunted. Ha ha ha
Re: Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls by 1stargeneral: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
Yeah i agree. Whatever you guys say.
Re: Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls by ohbeeforbesman: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hey 1stargeneral I need u to design a similar site for me with Facebook login how do I reach u. ..my number is 07035173511...I'm in Enugu too buzz me pls its urgent..thanks
Re: Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 09, 2013
ohbeeforbesman: Hey 1stargeneral I need u to design a similar site for me with Facebook login how do I reach u. ..my number is 07035173511...I'm in Enugu too buzz me pls its urgent..thanks

No problem. My number is 08166234713. I will send you a text message soon. Take care man

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Account With 9k Followers For Sale / Website Goes On Sale - $15m On Flippa / How To Make A Web Site Of Your Own !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.