Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label (24078 Views)

Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble. / Psquare – Magical Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by dondumexx(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
psquare has signed a new female artist and her name is cynthia morgan, Jude announced her induction on twitter.
http://dondumex..com/2013/08/psquare-signs-new-artiste-cynthia-morgan.html

Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by Abaniwealth(f): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
Wow!am i d first to comment,well,i wil hold my comment,am coming bck..

2 Likes

Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by demelza: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
She bears a kind of resemblance to Tonto Dike, especially in the lips aspect.
Never heard of her anyway.

4 Likes

Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
I like her bod. Make her songs sweet sha.
Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
She is a good rapper, congrats smiley

1 Like

Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by Nomski0(f): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
She looks like Tonto.......i hope she wont end up backing out like Mayd

4 Likes

Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nomski0: She looks like Tonto.......i hope she wont end up backing out like Mayd
she doesn't look anything like tonto dick angry she is just cynthia morgan cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by tonnieblaise(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
wow,good business for dem,she is a very good rapper.she raps like nikki esp in one of her songs wit jhybo-e jo le fe ro...actually she was featured in dah song buh she is good sha
Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Its alright but i hope what happened to mayd does not repeat itself.
Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by ChuckBoi93(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
This girl fine...I go use her pinshure self-service tonightcheesy

*Runs Off to the bathroom with phone, Nivea cream and toilet tissue in hand".

Ooouuhhh...aaahhhhhh....

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by ChuckBoi93(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
Beware!!!

The system will change the word "w..a..n..k" to "self-service".

Nothing will stop me from telling the truth...nor wanking tonight.
Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by DonaldGenes(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
Abaniwealth: Wow!am i d first to comment,well,i wil hold my comment,am coming bck..
Pouring her soup on her face"

1 Like

Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by DonaldGenes(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
mayapop: she doesn't look anything like tonto dick angry she is just cynthia morgan cheesy
gbam!
meanwhile i just ff ya on twitter, so kindly ff baccccccccccc
Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by flolancracker: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
She's hot, physically & lyrically
Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by Arosa(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
(this is for cynthia morgan) Oh girl there is something about you, if I catch you? "me catch you" ..lets go..*in Olamide's voice* lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by graciella(f): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
Is it not this same jude that said they will never sign any other act until. Psquare stops singing??
dondumexx: psquare has signed a new female artist and her name is cynthia morgan, Jude announced her induction on twitter.
http://dondumex..com/2013/08/psquare-signs-new-artiste-cynthia-morgan.html
Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by tobechi74: 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
graciella: Is it not this same jude that said they will never sign any other act until. Psquare stops singing??
...nigerian musician words shoulnt be taken seriously

in 2010; 2face said he would get married

kc fresh vowed never to break up in 2009

1 Like

Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by Airforce1(m): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
tonnieblaise: wow,good business for dem,she is a very good rapper.she raps like nikki esp in one of her songs wit jhybo-e jo le fe ro...actually she was featured in dah song buh she is good sha

I like that song
And cynthia's rap was so on point.
Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by demelza: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
tonnieblaise: wow,good business for dem,she is a very good rapper.she raps like nikki esp in one of her songs wit jhybo-e jo le fe ro...actually she was featured in dah song buh she is good sha
Oh! I now remember.
She looks vastly different now.
Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by musaajebor(m): 12:27am On Aug 22, 2013
Den jst de run dia mouth.Cynthia Morgan of all people.Jude don 4kup.
Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by sobastical: 12:51am On Aug 22, 2013
But I thought this guy said they won't sign any artist until psquare stop singing... #agbayaJude
Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by REMMEI(m): 2:19am On Aug 22, 2013
LORD WHERE ART THOU VISAGE..I NEED A RECORD LABEL TOO..CONGRATS THE DAUGHTER OF MORGAN.

2 Likes

Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by royale442(m): 5:26am On Aug 22, 2013
So tonto dike has changed her name.
Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by EatmyShorts: 5:50am On Aug 22, 2013

That song is sick!!

Pastor MarcAnthony
Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2013
She's ugly! For real

2 Likes

Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by 3ace(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2013
Abaniwealth: Wow!am i d first to comment,well,i wil hold my comment,am coming bck..
Yes, it's necessary so that can later use other comments to compose and adjust yours.
Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hope she can stand the test of time, but does she have to look like a hoe?

1 Like

Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by roymary: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hopefully they will not MAY D her soon.

1 Like

Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by IleIfe2(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
roymary: Hopefully they will not MAY D her soon.

She is a rapper and she's igbo, so nothing like that will happen. grin grin
Re: PSquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Label by Benite: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
HOW WILL THIS PREVENT GOV SUSWAM 'SUSU' FROM DECIEVING US AND STILL TELL US THAT ASUU STRIKE WILL BE CALLED OFF NEXT WEEK!!! WHILE NEXT MEETING WILL STILL END IN DEADLOCK AND HIS SITTING ALLOWANCE CONTINUE TO INCREASE @ EVERY DEADLOCK MEETING!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benson Boone – Beautiful Things Mp3 Download, Video & Lyrics / The Top 10 Nigerian Diss Songs You Should Know - Mediarants.com / Reason Why Many Nigerian Artistes Shoot Their Videos In SA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.