Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 (7452 Views)

Solo, Song From W4's 2006 Temperature Album / New Music W4 - Kontrol download here / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by freelance(m): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2008
Have you heard Sultan's new single titled Bushmeat. grin

I guess d song is very cool. cool

What do you think about the song? wink
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by Madea19(f): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2008
Mehn,sound sultan is da bomb, u know u can neva predict dat guy.he kips cuming wit thought provoking lyrics.
Imagine this:

who b d thief,who b d hunter
&
evn d thief sef go dey follow dey shout ole

d mafia character fits his brother (baba dee)
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by kkkossy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2008
ilike d song
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by lailai2(m): 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2008
anybody gat d links?
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by suze(f): 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2008
e bami kigbe ole ole ole ole ole o!
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by lalaboi(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2008
na wa oh

bn asking for dis fliippn song for about a month nw! and nobodi can get it!
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by dexon: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2008
Are you a young, beautiful and aspiring model to be? Are you intelligent in your own right and have what it takes to make it in your chosen career? If your answer is yes and you are blessed with all these natural talents then, why do you still find it difficult to make ahead way in you modeling career?

Well, help is on the way for you all for FREE. We are a group of young minds ready to contribute our own quota to your success for FREE. Are you shocked that we will do all this for free? Well, that's true. We will help to provide you with all the exposure that you need as well as giving you a face to our high network of world wide audience.

Here is all you need to do to benefit from this amazing opportunity. Send to us two (2) scanned copies of your most recent photographs, your personal contact ( Phone and Email) and a brief information about yourself not less than 100 words. What we will now do is to put your pictures on our popular fashion website for free. I know you are already smiling to yourself now. Yeah thats the truth and this will help swell your growing profile.

Our website receives thousands of visits from Fashion Icons, Designers and Modeling Agents from the United States, Europe and indeed Africa. All these Fashion Gurus are simply looking for young talented Models like yourself . And if you are lucky or favored they will contact you with the information you have provided.

www.fashionsmix..com

Be Fast.
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by ztyle(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2008
@poster Link Plz
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by dominique(f): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2008
oneday bushmeat go catch the hunter

the song is too much, the collabo with 2face and W4 was da bomd. the video is just aight.
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by clemhova: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2008
pls can any one help me with the link to this song or it s video.
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by rockyfela(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2008
i tought i did already check older post or visit worldfamousnaijablog, link 4 video is http://youtube.com/watch?v=o3ZGCC_ES_4
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by 9ja4eva: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2008
Nice song
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by lalaboi(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2008
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by Hardballer(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2008
song is tight
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2008
It's ok undecided
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by triistar86: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2008
Lovely song. Wonderful collabo. Sound sultan has always been very creative so it expected of him to keep improving. I like the video too.
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by qoride1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2008
that W4 dude is good. dudes got talent!
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by clemhova: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2008
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by Aspire009: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2008
qoride1:

that W4 dude is good. dudes got talent!

Very true wink I am sure his time would soon come
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by Alexandrah: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2008
Hi, please somebody be so nice and write down the lyrics of the song Bushmeat! Im in love with that song, but im not nigerian to understand it. Im europian and i would like to know the lyrics. I can not find it anywhere. Please heeelp! smiley
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by tosinadeda: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2008
really?
am shocked shocked

will try my best ok
Re: Bushmeat By Sound Sultan Feat Tuface & W4 by Alexandrah: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2008
yaya dai, ppl! Abeg somebody write me d lyrics of Bushmeat, bico bico! Im crazy about naija songs and this one is my favourite now. Im not nigerian, but sometimes i spend time learning the way you speak to be able to understand it smiley So a girl needs help now! Thanks ppl!

(1) (Reply)

Ruff Coin - Sweet Music Remix Ft Rugged Man, M.I, 2shotz , Ella - / VIDEO "Mary" - Seyi Shay Ft. Phyno / Bizzyaski Ft. Lil Kesh – "Princess" (Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.