Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Onomesike:-engr Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onomesike:-engr Musiwa (425 Views)

Be / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Onomesike:-engr Musiwa by musiwa1a: 12:44am On Aug 22, 2013
/

fani should have sold the airport
Re: Onomesike:-engr Musiwa by Asoozy: 12:46am On Aug 22, 2013
musiwa1a: who was aviation minister, was it not fani

Whose fathers conspire with azikiwe to jail chief obafemi awolowo.. the answer Fani kayode father. before the igbos kill him.

fani kayode father join the enemy to jail chief obafemi awolowo and kick out the queen. so know your history before talking of people.

what project of 8 years in obasanjo govt did fani kayode bring to yorubaland. i want you to give us. one example. let us not bring back old wound.

fani kayode only hate igbo because after his father help azikiwe (igbo) to jail chief obafemi awolowo. the igbos now killed his father. that why he hate the igbos.

you want me to continue..
You want me to show you many fani kayode crime against yoruba people.

Who did not verify if the east have oil well and fake oil well. Answer fani kayode.

Musiwa, abeg go find one corner die, abeg!

Bloody virus!

(1) (Reply)

OMG, Spiritualist Defrauds FCT Minister Bala Mohammed / Governor Danbaba Suntai And Abuse Of The Constitution / founders of new parties looted funds to do so ----Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.