Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Damaged And Salvage Cars From The USA - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Damaged And Salvage Cars From The USA (2236 Views)

*** We Help Get Cheap SALVAGE Cars, Fix & Ship Them From USA** Come & Get Yours* / Www.worldfalcon.com Salvage Cars From USA Buy Direct And Ship To Lagos ! / Yankee Auto Salvage: Dealer Special (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damaged And Salvage Cars From The USA by SalvageZone(m): 1:57am On Aug 22, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I own a salvage dealership in the United States and want to expand my business. I opened up my dealership in 1996 and in that time have sold lots of vehicle in the united states and over seas. I buy my vehicle from insurance companies and insurance auctions then turn around and sell them to the public. We offer world wide shipping and have a variety of vehicle to choose from. I have many Nigeria customers and would like to build a bigger Nigerian customer base. Please check out my website www.SalvageZone.com. If you have any questions or concerns about any of my vehicle or any shipping related questions please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you for your time.

http://www.salvagezone.com/
Re: Damaged And Salvage Cars From The USA by SalvageZone(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
For sale at [url]salvagezone.com[/url].

Re: Damaged And Salvage Cars From The USA by SalvageZone(m): 6:56am On Aug 23, 2013
For more damage cars USA vist our website www.salvagezone.com
Re: Damaged And Salvage Cars From The USA by SalvageZone(m): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
My company will help arrange shipping for your vehicle if you purchase one from us. We have been in the salvage business for over 15 years. My website has a many vehicle to choose from. [url]www.salvagezone.com [/url]
Re: Damaged And Salvage Cars From The USA by SalvageZone(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
We have been getting a lot of calls from Nigeria and I would like to thank everyone. My goal is to build a bigger and stronger Nigerian clientele.
Re: Damaged And Salvage Cars From The USA by SalvageZone(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2013
Just updated my website with 10 new vehicle we just bought. Don't forget to visit www.salvagezone.com
Re: Damaged And Salvage Cars From The USA by SalvageZone(m): 2:35am On Sep 05, 2013
Don't forget to visit www.salvagezone.com
Re: Damaged And Salvage Cars From The USA by SalvageZone(m): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
Worldwide shipping!!
Re: Damaged And Salvage Cars From The USA by SalvageZone(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Damaged And Salvage Cars From The USA by SalvageZone(m): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2013

(1) (Reply)

SPARKLING 2006 LANDROVER DISCOVERY LR3 WITH 3RD ROW SEAT..PRICE: N3.9m / Porsche Boxster 2000 Model@2.2m / Clean Registered Honda Accord,2006 Model..v4,leather Seat..asking 1.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.