Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation (195004 Views)

TITANIC: More Facts, Rare Images And Behind The Scene. / Titanic Was Actually Shot In A Platic Pool [PHOTO] / Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation by donjazet(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
practicalclass:
The ship Titanic did truly exist and its doom was beyond the ordinary. Remember they said not even God could sink it and lo and behold, the rest is history. A big lesson here for humankind. God is way above the work of man, remember, He created EVERYTHING we see today including you and me. What then is in a ship that it can't sink. Reverence God always.
God Bless you all.

So ur telling me because of one man boasting about his invention without acknowledging God, God decided to teach him a lesson by killing THOUSANDS of innocent souls to prove a point?? You be OLODO!!
Re: Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation by UjSizzle(f): 6:45am On Sep 08, 2015
I feel... robbed sad
Re: Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation by Mynd44: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2015
UjSizzle:
I feel... robbed sad
Weren't you warned not to believe everything you see on TV? tongue

I knew Jack and Rose was not real but the submarine part?.......that's something to read more on
Re: Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation by AngelRosaDawson: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Uh Excuse Me but there was a Real Jack and Rose but their Real names was Joseph James Dawson and Beatrice Rosa Wood Dawson! I live to tell what really happened on that Titanic and it really sank and how it was no accident how Titanic sank! It's a tragedy that really happened and should not be mocked and btw look up Joseph Dawson and you will find his pic along with Beatrice Wood! Titanic really did happen! Tell the story and correctly and yes tho the names wasn't exact I will assure you the movie Titanic came close to the tragedy! Titanic sank because some cruel people rewired the wire around the transmission under the ship after building it right before Titanic set sail April 11,1912 and why the Unsinkable ship sank April 15,1912! Btw whoever thought it was a joke to Photoshop so called "Titanic 2 Jack's Back" should be Sued! That's a mockery of Titanic's Sinking and Joseph James Dawson because Joe isn't ever coming back and only lives in my memory and past life that I have to remember and have horrific flashbacks over so stop the mockery and do your Research before running your mouths and you will find Truth in what I'm saying! Thanks!
Re: Titanic-1912 Original Footage,photo Of D Real Jack Dawson+a Shocking Revelation by airminem(f): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2020
NellyGhenghen:

Lol i guess that's to show how convincing Hollywood movies could be.. they actually had the whole world believing jack and rose were actually on the ship. Same way they had us believing James bond, Scarface, superman and other characters were real, when we were kids. grin grin

I think Nollywood movie producers should spend more time on their works. I have never believed any nollywood movie in my life, even 7 year olds don't believe naija movies.. and it became worse ever since they discovered "s*x was possible in their movies" now the movies lack reasonable story lines, just s*x and girls wearing shirts as gowns without leggins making noise, same ol same ol smh

plus I just noticed something... (type nollywood you ll get a red line under it, right click on it, the suggestions are Hollywood, Bollywood, and plywood grin grin stupid computer lol)
Lol grin Indeed, plywood smiley indeed stupid pc lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.