Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network (946 Views)

First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! / When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots ) / Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots.jar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network by Fulaman198(m): 6:54am On Aug 22, 2013
I would like to see what kind of download and upload speeds you guys get on your gem networks. Please use a speed test app like the one from Ookia, thanks.
Re: Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network by zizky(m): 8:33am On Aug 22, 2013
Fulaman198: I would like to see what kind of download and upload speeds you guys get on your gem networks. Please use a speed test app like the one from Ookia, thanks.
The first ss while browsing with etisalat, the second with mtn

1 Like

Re: Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network by OCTAVO: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2013
Network: MTN
Lemme see if your speed can beat this.

1 Like

Re: Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network by luluosas(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2013
Picture 1 - MTN
Picture 2 - Glo
Picture 3 - Wireless network

Re: Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network by Francheezy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network by Fulaman198(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Thanks guys for all your responses, please keep them coming, I need it for research I'm doing.
Re: Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network by Fulaman198(m): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
My plan is to improve west African cell tower data capacities as well as network speeds starting in Nigeria and then going to other west African nations.

Out of all Nigerian GSM carriers, which would you guys say has strongest coverage even in rural areas.
Re: Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network by OCTAVO: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
Fulaman198: My plan is to improve west African cell tower data capacities as well as network speeds starting in Nigeria and then going to other west African nations.

Out of all Nigerian GSM carriers, which would you guys say has strongest coverage even in rural areas.
I wonder who you are sha cheesy
To answer your question, it's Glo.
Re: Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
Fulaman are you a politician?
Re: Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network by Fulaman198(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
OCTAVO:
I wonder who you are sha cheesy
To answer your question, it's Glo.

Someone who is trying to help Nigeria get to where it needs to be :-) . I'm a friend
Re: Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network by Fulaman198(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Fulaman are you a politician?

I am someone who is trying to improve Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2013
OCTAVO: Location: Oyo state. cheesy
Network: MTN
Lemme see if your speed can beat this.

AH BEAT U WELLL...U RE USING H+ AND AM JUHS USING H....ETISALAT FOR LYF..NW LMME C WHU CAN BEAT ME

Re: Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network by physise(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2013
Network:Mtn

Re: Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
Fulaman198:

I am someone who is trying to improve Nigeria.

ok good job! cool
Re: Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network by kelmich(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
Bryt3:

AH BEAT U WELLL...U RE USING H+ AND AM JUHS USING H....ETISALAT FOR LYF..NW LMME C WHU CAN BEAT ME
shhh. MTN rocks PH mehn

Re: Post Speedtest Screenshots Of Your Network by Fulaman198(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2013
Ok good pictures, not too bad. Some of the data speeds here are ok, but the pings are still relatively high. However, some speeds are just atrocious. The speeds are definitely 3G/HSPA+ worthy though. Thanks for the screenshots

(1) (Reply)

Soft Bricked My Galaxy S2 Any Help? / [REVIEW] Amazon Fire Phone, Pros And Cons / Samsung Releases Galaxy Ace Style (3G/LTE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.