Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Nigeria Brewries Screening Interview/test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Brewries Screening Interview/test Format (841 Views)

NAR Recruitment.interview/test / DELTA State University Teaching Hospital Interview Test Date Update / Beloxxi Interview/test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Brewries Screening Interview/test Format by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2008
HI all, pls does anybody have any information on the format for the Nigeria Brewries Screening Interview/test. i mean the 1st stage after the test. pls help me out ! i was called last week and i will be having the interview on wednessday, pls help me out all.
Re: Nigeria Brewries Screening Interview/test Format by ajile2: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2008
you ve not told us the position.is it sales executive
Re: Nigeria Brewries Screening Interview/test Format by Olyroks: 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2008
Yeah i think it is 4 the sales executive,i was also sent an E-mail indicating that i shld come for both written and oral test,i want to believe that this is an INTERVIEW,and also are they going to test us on Driving?,'cause i was told to bring along my Driving license.Have any1 gone thru' Dis stage b4?Plz indicate.The interview is for those that sat for the test of 1ST MARCH at the TRADE FAIR COMPLEX.Good luck to every1
Re: Nigeria Brewries Screening Interview/test Format by debetmx(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2008
I attended the interview myself. Its in two stages. the first is a written test of ten minutes. there are two questions. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE QUESTIONS VERY WELL BEFORE. If you are successful you will go in for the oral interview. Best of luck
Re: Nigeria Brewries Screening Interview/test Format by Olyroks: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2008
U were not specific,wat was the compostion of the question,Math or English or general reasoning,and were u tested on driving proper?, Plz reply
Re: Nigeria Brewries Screening Interview/test Format by debetmx(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2008
its maths. u are told there are 200 trucks which has 45crates each @N500naira. u discharged 39trucks. What is the value of the good left. Write in words and figures. there is no driving test yet
Re: Nigeria Brewries Screening Interview/test Format by KollyBobo: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2008
thanks bro for the response could u pls tell us how the 2nd question look like also .

thanks
Re: Nigeria Brewries Screening Interview/test Format by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2008
Thanks to you all for the quick response, but the intervview has been postpone , a text message was sent that i should read up the deatils in my mail.

(1) (Reply)

Telecommunications Sales Representative / Adexen Recuits Again So Hurry / 3rd Class Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.