Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

SHOCKING: Prison Break Star Wentworth "Michael" Miller Declares - 'i'm A Gay Man - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / SHOCKING: Prison Break Star Wentworth "Michael" Miller Declares - 'i'm A Gay Man (1069 Views)

Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man / Prison Break Season 5/6 / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

SHOCKING: Prison Break Star Wentworth "Michael" Miller Declares - 'i'm A Gay Man by ganase2: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2013
For all the ladies who fantasize about this hunk of a guy, sorry oo, he has has come out and declared that he doesnt do ladies

Television star Wentworth Miller announced he was gay on Wednesday in order to take a public stand against homophobia in Russia as he declined an invitation to a Russian film festival after the country passed a series of anti-gay laws.

The 41-year-old Prison Break star had been asked to attend the St. Petersburg International Film Festival.

'As a gay man, I must decline,' he wrote in his reply,

'I am deeply troubled by the current attitude toward and treatment of gay men and women by the Russian government,' Wentworth added in his letter.
'The situation is in no way acceptable, and I cannot in good conscience participate in a celebratory occasion hosted by a country where people like myself are being systematically denied their basic right to live and love openly,' he said.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/prison-break-star-gay.html

Re: SHOCKING: Prison Break Star Wentworth "Michael" Miller Declares - 'i'm A Gay Man by Caracta(f): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2013
I knew it!!!

Damn! We lost another cutie. Girls, we sure need to protest. The men are taking over our men. Is this a competition or what? cry cry

Wentworth Miller, i'm gonna delete all your pictures on my phone. Just stay away from me! You are sooo mean! cry cry cry
Re: SHOCKING: Prison Break Star Wentworth "Michael" Miller Declares - 'i'm A Gay Man by demmy55(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2013
So why was he covering up with Sarah in prison break undecided

He even has some gay xteristics sef.
Re: SHOCKING: Prison Break Star Wentworth "Michael" Miller Declares - 'i'm A Gay Man by Kayraph(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2013
I'm very sure that this will make front page!

Feck u, Michael
Re: SHOCKING: Prison Break Star Wentworth "Michael" Miller Declares - 'i'm A Gay Man by paulmarkino: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2013
I told my friend that I dnt like this guy from the sunset of his movie. sorry to girls that sees him as ideal.
Re: SHOCKING: Prison Break Star Wentworth "Michael" Miller Declares - 'i'm A Gay Man by Smartiegurl(f): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2013
He can fucck all the dudes for all i care, never liked him anyway....

But wait ohh, why are they doing all these to our gurls nah?

Trailer Of TWIST OF LIFE, A Film By A Nairalander / Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? / Why Don't They Advertise These Things On Tv