Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

How To Unlock Laptop With Bios Or Power On Password - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Unlock Laptop With Bios Or Power On Password (2481 Views)

Help On How To Unlock ZTE MF667 Modem? / Unlock Bios (power-on) Password For All Dell,hp,fujitsu,acer,samsung,sony Free!! / Help! Macbook Won't Power On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Laptop With Bios Or Power On Password by dioss: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2013
Are you locked out of your computer?
Well the solution is within. Inside the laptop is a four leged chip that normally hold the password. You can remove it either by hardware or software process.
I can help you unlock your dell,hp,acer,sony,samsung and compaq laptop password. Not only password but any system related issue either remotely or when contacted........08036409952.
Re: How To Unlock Laptop With Bios Or Power On Password by Easybaby(f): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2013
can you unlock a Hard disk drive? The hard drive is locked in such a way that the system cannot find the hard drive.
once I power my dell laptop, it display that the hard drive is protected by authentication password and that i should enter my password.it cannot boot from there. so canyou unlock the hard drive?
Re: How To Unlock Laptop With Bios Or Power On Password by dioss: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
Easybaby: can you unlock a Hard disk drive? The hard drive is locked in such a way that the system cannot find the hard drive.
once I power my dell laptop, it display that the hard drive is protected by authentication password and that i should enter my password.it cannot boot from there. so canyou unlock the hard drive?

Remove the hard disk and watch if the password request is still there. If it does Just Text me the code that appears after entering 3 wrong password via 08036409952.

(1) (Reply)

1TB Seagate External HDD With 57 PC Games Recent Movies - 25K / ✈✳✅SOLD❎❎❎2gb Nvidia Graphics Lenovo Y510p Core I7 Red Keyboard Light 8gb Ram / Windows Xp Vs. Windows Vista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.