Stats: 3,165,256 members, 7,860,589 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Lets Throw A Nairaland House Party! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lets Throw A Nairaland House Party! (4978 Views)

After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / Think Twice Before You Throw A Gum On The Road Or Floor / Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lets Throw A Nairaland House Party! by werlay(m): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2008
kwam 1!!!
Re: Lets Throw A Nairaland House Party! by dapsycool(m): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2008
Hahahahaha, party freaks! If this party holds, i owe ya'll 500euros each,
Samuel the kobrite, i came to that shitty site to clarify a rumour from mig33. came, saw and conquered! You won't understand anyway. Just a clue for you, keep your sisters away from kobra!
To ya'll, emi ti step up. In fact, gan gan ti so,
this would be my last post on the wackest section till September. Neither would i visit this wack section, so replying this post means replying your great dead grannies, cos i won't be here to read it.
The beauty of life, is enjoying it to the fullest cause it got no part two, I'm the happiest dude on planet earth, throw the insults it doesn't affect me,
Still I Rise!
And brine, your runs is intact, still working on it, though i might have to leave it with someone else, cause i gotta move,
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Lets Throw A Nairaland House Party! by samuelk(m): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2008
Chai
Re: Lets Throw A Nairaland House Party! by hayprof(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2008
. . where he moving to?

U.S of AjeGunle ? shocked
Re: Lets Throw A Nairaland House Party! by brinebaba(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2008
*sweeden*
Re: Lets Throw A Nairaland House Party! by kaelo(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2008
, this is for dapsycools great gran parents, i inform u with deepest regrets that is part of ur generation has turned out as u feared, a lonely, sad, semi- insane, loser who for no reason feels comfortable around us cos we the only ones that give him a listening ear, he myt not reply this post, but he will read it, and the fool ( pardon me ) thinks we want him to reply, wherever u are, take heart, we at nairaland phone section will take care of this lost meaningless soul, and if we cant, well he said it himself, he is happy,

@ everyone else

already posted a summary of plan A, would hook up a concrete proposal, but now we have to set up a committee that can actually work, workin on sponsors, but cant do a lot of sponsorship hunting wivout the moderators permission, anywayz the engine has started, the turbines are rollin, i'm gonna make sure that dapsyfool pays us that 500euros, even if he has to sell everything he has,
Re: Lets Throw A Nairaland House Party! by samuelk(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2008
dapsy is in bigtym trouble
Re: Lets Throw A Nairaland House Party! by acidrop(f): 12:55am On Jul 22, 2008
I NEED MY iv OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Lets Throw A Nairaland House Party! by firstlady4(f): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2008
Am in support if the party is real.
But how save is the party
Re: Lets Throw A Nairaland House Party! by firstlady4(f): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2008
I WILL WANT TO BE AMONGST THE COMMITTEE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE PARTY grin
AM SERIOUS
JUST MAIL ME
juliachick28@yahoo.com
Re: Lets Throw A Nairaland House Party! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
first_lady: I WILL WANT TO BE AMONGST THE COMMITTEE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE PARTY grin
AM SERIOUS
JUST MAIL ME
juliachick28@yahoo.com
Are you a BOUNCER or a BOUNCING BABY GIRL?

FERMA Wants Toll Gates Re-introduced In Nigeria / Help! Jumia App Is No Longer Opening On My Phone / Fut Minna Lecturer (dr (mrs) Edoga, Rita Ngosi) Presented A Fake M.eng Certifica