Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Funny TTC Mobile Web Developer Job Requirement - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Funny TTC Mobile Web Developer Job Requirement (768 Views)

13 & 15 Years From Nigeria Built Mobile Web Browsing Alternative To Google Chrom / Java And Web Developer: Job Opportunities / Best Of Both Worlds: HTML5 Mobile Web Vs Native Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny TTC Mobile Web Developer Job Requirement by mj(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2013
TTC Mobile Limited, Web Developer Job Vacancy
CV Super-Store Recruitment Agency a subsidairy of TTC Mobile Ltd is looking to recruit a Web Developer for a large Multi-national company for its Nigeria Operations.
TTC Mobile Limited, Web Developer Job Vacancy, CV Super-Store Recruitment Agency
Job Title: Web Developer

Requirements
The Web developer should have the following skills, knowledge and qualification:

Languages: C#, XML, VB, C++, JAVA
CSS and HTML
JavaScript or JQuery
MySQL, C#, PHP or ASP.NET
Database: MSSQL SERVER, MYSQL
WEB DESIGN
SERVER (WINDOWS)
Any of photoshop, Firework, CorelDraw.
Development Environment: Visual Studio 2008->UP and/ or Dreamweaver/ Notepad++ or any text Editor
Java Programming/ Web and desktop
Xml and web services
Web and Graphic Design with CSS, JavaScript and graphical packages like Fireworks and photoshop
Net Applications
Database Management [MSSQL and MYSQL]
Php programming
Audio/ Visual communication system development (Digital Signage)
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system Development
Possession of CCNP and CCNA will be an added advantage.

How To Apply
If your experience, knowledge and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and list of pass project.
Application should be sent via email to: recruitment@ttcmobileworld.com with Subject: WEB DEVELOPER

Application Deadline Date
Closes by 29th August, 2013

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Password Or Code My Software / Review: 2014 Best Media Streaming Box / How Do I Install Web Scrapper In My Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.