Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Fact : Our Minds Can Run Miles In A Minute. How? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fact : Our Minds Can Run Miles In A Minute. How? (427 Views)

Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery, None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds. / Does Satan Have Access To Our Minds? / "the Condom On Our Minds" By Bishop Badejo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fact : Our Minds Can Run Miles In A Minute. How? by Anuoluwap(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2013
Imagine that awkward moment when you are in the church and your pastor thinks you are paying attention meanwhile, your mind is far away from where you are. It happens everyday and everytime - just yesterday in church my pastor thought I was paying attention to his sermon not knowing that I my mind has gone to Ekiti state where I met that fine girl. May God forgive me, if you have also been in my shoes before pls share.
Re: Fact : Our Minds Can Run Miles In A Minute. How? by PastorOluT(m): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
Anuoluwap: Imagine that awkward moment when you are in the church and your pastor thinks you are paying attention meanwhile, your mind is far away from where you are. It happens everyday and everytime - just yesterday in church my pastor thought I was paying attention to his sermon not knowing that I my mind has gone to Ekiti state where I met that fine girl. May God forgive me, if you have also been in my shoes before pls share.

I am not trying to be holier than thou for it happens to us all, but why open a thread concerning it for surely your mind is constantly derailing. We can always control our minds, though left alone can be disastrous which is why the bible enjoin us to always renew our minds with the word.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why We Need Ability And Humility / Can You Remember What Your Pastor Preached About Yesterday? / Where Is The Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.