Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It (2628 Views)

Will Crop Tops Become A Street Fashion Trend In Nigeria??? / Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) / Who Rock It Better?peter Okoye (of P-square) Vs. His Son, Cameron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by RealJenny(f): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2013
The crop top is a fashion trend for ages.. Check out more pictures and also tips on wearing one here http://tenajawaji./2013/08/20/fashion-how-to-wear-the-crop-top/

Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
I looovveee crop tops ! cool

Thank God I don't have a fat belly cool
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by uzoo: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
i just received mine today in black ,hope to wear with a floral print high waist pencil skirt.

@ adaobi123.

you're right ,for someone who has a really big belly ,they shouldn't bother with crop tops.
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
uzoo: i just received mine today in black ,hope to waer with a floral print high waist pencil skirt.

@ adaobi123.

you're right ,for someone who has a really big belly ,they shouldn't bother with crop tops.

Omg I love floral skirts. They are the bomb wink
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by uzoo: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
Yea ,they are back smiley
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by RealJenny(f): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
adaobi123: I looovveee crop tops ! cool

Thank God I don't have a fat belly cool
Haha! thank God
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
RealJenny:
Haha! thank God

wink cool
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by RealJenny(f): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
uzoo: i just received mine today in black ,hope to wear with a floral print high waist pencil skirt.

Now I'm sure that's gonna be banging! Hope you'll share the pics when you rock it!
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by uzoo: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
RealJenny:
Now I'm sure that's gonna be banging! Hope you'll share the pics when you rock it!

I hope so too...lol wink , if i can get over my shyness grin
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by MMotimo: 3:03am On Aug 23, 2013
As long as it's age and tummy type/size appropriate, it's fine
If you are too old to be wearing it or you have belly fat, not a good idea
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by RealJenny(f): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
MMotimo: As long as it's age and tummy type/size appropriate, it's fine
If you are too old to be wearing it or you have belly fat, not a good idea
Yea I kinda agree with you but I don't think age shud mata.. If you've got the body then rock it!
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by RealJenny(f): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
uzoo:

I hope so too...lol wink , if i can get over my shyness grin
Haha.. U beta get over it cos I'd love to see the look all put together with your accesories and all.. Expecting it wink
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by uzoo: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
@RealJenny
fingers crossed smiley
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by uzoo: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
So here it is http://productsthatactuallydowork..com/ totally forgot about this post until i wore mine today smiley
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by RealJenny(f): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
uzoo: So here it is http://productsthatactuallydowork..com/ totally forgot about this post until i wore mine today smiley
I Love! Totally rocks

1 Like

Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by uzoo: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
RealJenny:
I Love! Totally rocks

Thanks grin
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
I love crop tops with bum shorts. I have the tummy and waist to carry it but I don't have the courage + my father would kill me
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by RealJenny(f): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
poshdiva: I love crop tops with bum shorts. I have the tummy and waist to carry it but I don't have the courage + my father would kill me
Lol, I say shun the haters! and try to keep it decent, show a lil skin I'm sure ur dad wud understand
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
poshdiva: I love crop tops with bum shorts. I have the tummy and waist to carry it but I don't have the courage + my father would kill me

grin grin
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by Sby107(f): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
I love crop tops when I see them on people buh I just dnt think derz any decency in it undecided
Re: The Beautiful Crop Top: How You Can Rock It by RealJenny(f): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2013
@Sby107:
I love crop tops when I see them on people buh I just dnt think derz any decency in it undecided
Does look number 2 convince you?

(1) (Reply)

I Bought These Shoes For My Girlfriend, Ladies, Can You Rock Those? / Picture Of Nigerians Rocking Ebuka's Agbada / New Female Sneakers In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.