Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. (3691 Views)

Land for sales @ GloryLand Estate Ikorodu and Gloryland Court Simawa. / Genuine and Secured plots at Gosgra Estate Ikorodu now selling for N500,000 / 3 Bedroom Flat Of 4 Blocks (completed With Tenants) At Sunshine Estate, Ikorodu. R & S. Approv. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by kopell: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2013
@Area-fada the other zones which include Badagry, Ojo, Ikorodu and Epe. Lagos State charges #120 including surveyor fee. A little advice for you please DON NOT used those road side surveyor, they will just take your money and print you rubbish that is why they charge less because there are middle men. Get an license surveyor insist your need to see his license or license number. After they survey, make sure the surveyor name and his license number appear on the plan, then go to Alausa for verification that you survey Red copy was lodge in State system.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2013
At kopell:

Well said, I agree with you, but only on this: Lagos state government charge #150k for igbogbo/bayeku axis. At the private surveyor: Yes before payment is made you MUST verify the license of the surveyor. Caution must be applied at every level. You can verify from lands about lajo/ofin concerning the general register survey. At the entrance of Lajo Estate there's an approved sign with Lagos State Government Seal and Logo showing the survey of the entire area. I will take a picture tomorrow and post it on here for y'all to see.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by AreaFada2: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thanks@Kopell

Thanks@labeecee. Waiting for the snap.

Anyone knows how close the proposed 4th mainland bridge Baiyeku end is to this Lajo estate?
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
Good day y'all.

Here are the pictures as promised. The 600k plots are all gone.

Warm regards. Lady

Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by kopell: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Waooo that was real fast good luck every one
One thing am sure of one will not see one or two building spring of in next 4 years, it's the same story almost every where in Lagos. If am wrong prove me right, and I will post my fact. one of those fact is Lekki face two, Abijo GRA those place as being sold out before the came the public over ten years ago. Just to name fee.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by AreaFada2: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
Thanks Labeecee.

I was really interested in that budget range.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
Area-Fada:
Thanks Labeecee.

I was really interested in that budget range.

People who bought the plots of land will start fencing next week. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule. The 500k plots around Caleb University are still available.. Its 45plots. Regards
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
kopell: Waooo that was real fast good luck every one
One thing am sure of one will not see one or two building spring of in next 4 years, it's the same story almost every where in Lagos. If am wrong prove me right, and I will post my fact. one of those fact is Lekki face two, Abijo GRA those place as being sold out before the came the public over ten years ago. Just to name fee.

Oga kopell what's your own beef? Am I suppose to talk people out of buying? You talked tough but you have nothing to offer. Facts you say, lemme give you some. A plot in Abijo/Lekki Express way/or the like goes for #10m upwards. How many nigerians can afford that? With less than #10m people buy plot and build to stay. You talked about a place you haven't even been to or seen. Oh yes I forgot you're mr I know it all. Haven't you heard that presumption kills? Oh yes you do know undecided.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by AreaFada2: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2013
@Labeecee,

Is it that all the plots at Lajo are gone or you have more at a different price?
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by Timibayo: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
pls Labeecee respond asap.
The 600K plots are all gone, i can bet the plots available are deep inside now.
kindly state if there are still available plots and how much are they?
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by Sunglow: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Which other part of Ikorodu is accessible that one can invest in.Reply ASAP
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
There are still some at Lajo for different prices. I Have copies of the surveys. Will send them much later or tomorrow. Those ones are closer to the estate gate. Once I post the pictures, I will gladly give you the owner's number so you can call him smiley. The prices are from #1.2-#1.5million. A plot is about 613sqm-714sqm.

Please pardon my late response.
Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2013
Good morning AF. The pictures as promised.

The owner's contact details: Mr Kazeem 08032775270 and 08033461566.

Do have a fab saturday.

Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by labeecee(f): 8:41am On Sep 14, 2013

Re: Land For Sale At Lajo Estate, Ikorodu. by dayanmo(m): 5:38am On Sep 20, 2013
A PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE BESIDE COMPASS NEWS PAPER @ OJODU BEGA.
SIZE =1186M/2. RIVER VIEW MIXED DEVELOPMENT CHEME 2. BLOCK 31,PLOT1-7,23-32.ZONE 31
PRICE 8M ASKING IS NEGOTIABLE.TITLE C OF O
CALL MIKE

LAND AND HOUSES FOR SALE:
FOUR FLAT STEP BACK ON A PLOT OF LAND WITH WATER AND@ OKUNOLA EGBEDA. title:deed of agreement.price:10 million
A PLOT OF LAND AT LANRE IGANDO, 3.5 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: C OF O, SURVEY UNDER PROCESSING.
A PLOT OF LAND AT JIMOH AKOWONJO WITH A ROLL OF SHOPS ON IT, 10 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: REGISTERED CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT
A PLOT OF LAND AT MUFTAU ADEYEMI ALONG ORELOPE EGBEDA, TITLE: C OF O
A PLOT OF LAND AT ABESAN, 4 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY
HALF PLOT OF LAND AT IGANDO 2.5 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY

HOUSE FOR SALE:

A BUNGALOW ON TWO PLOT OF LAND AT EGBEDA 40 MILLION NAIRA ASKING PRICE....TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND SURVEY.

A DUPLEX AT GOWON ESTATE 25 MILLION TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE,
A 3 BEDROOM FLAT AT GOWON ESTATE: 3 MILLION NAIRA TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT.
A PLOT OF LAND AT GEMADE ESTATE 15M with receipt and register conveyyance
one and half plot of land at moshalshi water 19m asking with register conveyance c/o under processing

TO LET: (AT EGBEDA, AKOWONJO, IGANDO AND IYANA IPAJA RESPECTIVELY)

A STOREY BUILDING 4 FLATS GOOD FOR HOSPITAL @ LANRE IGANDO....
MINI FLAT @ OKUNOLA 170,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.....
MINIFLAT @ ORELOPE 170,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS....
MINI FLAT @ IDOWU EGBA IGANDO..... 150,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
TWO BEDROOM FLAT AT OKUNOLA 270,000 NAIRA ONE YEAR
TWO BEDROOM FLAT MUFTAU ADEYEMI 200,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.
A ROOM SELF CONTAIN AT MICON BUS STOP. 80,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
3 BEDROOM FLAT AT EGBEDA 200,000 NAIRA, ANOTHER 3 BEDROOM FLAT 300,000 NAIRA.
mini flat @ arida 200,000 one and half years.
A ROOM SELF AT EGBEDA GREAN LAND 100,000 ONE HALF YEARS
BIG SHOP TO LET ALONG THE ROAD JUST LIKE WEAR HOUSE WITH TOILET @ MICOM 800,000 FIVE YEARS
SHOP TO LET GOOD FOR RESTORANT @ MICON 8 THOUSAND NAIRA

CONTACT AGENTS: MIKE DAYANMO

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Properties / Re: Labeecee's Property (for Sale/rent) Listings For 6th September 2013 by dayanmo(m): 1:03am On Sep 19
LAND AND HOUSES FOR SALE:
FOUR FLAT STEP BACK ON A PLOT OF LAND WITH WATER AND@ OKUNOLA EGBEDA. title:deed of agreement.price:10 million
A PLOT OF LAND AT LANRE IGANDO, 3.5 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: C OF O, SURVEY UNDER PROCESSING.
A PLOT OF LAND AT JIMOH AKOWONJO WITH A ROLL OF SHOPS ON IT, 10 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: REGISTERED CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT
A PLOT OF LAND AT MUFTAU ADEYEMI ALONG ORELOPE EGBEDA, TITLE: C OF O
A PLOT OF LAND AT ABESAN, 4 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY
HALF PLOT OF LAND AT IGANDO 2.5 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY

HOUSE FOR SALE:

A BUNGALOW ON TWO PLOT OF LAND AT EGBEDA 40 MILLION NAIRA ASKING PRICE....TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND SURVEY.

A DUPLEX AT GOWON ESTATE 25 MILLION TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE,
A 3 BEDROOM FLAT AT GOWON ESTATE: 3 MILLION NAIRA TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT.
A PLOT OF LAND AT GEMADE ESTATE 15M with receipt and register conveyyance
one and half plot of land at moshalshi water 19m asking with register conveyance c/o under processing

TO LET: (AT EGBEDA, AKOWONJO, IGANDO AND IYANA IPAJA RESPECTIVELY)

A STOREY BUILDING 4 FLATS GOOD FOR HOSPITAL @ LANRE IGANDO....
MINI FLAT @ OKUNOLA 170,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.....
MINIFLAT @ ORELOPE 170,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS....
MINI FLAT @ IDOWU EGBA IGANDO..... 150,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
TWO BEDROOM FLAT AT OKUNOLA 270,000 NAIRA ONE YEAR
TWO BEDROOM FLAT MUFTAU ADEYEMI 200,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.
A ROOM SELF CONTAIN AT MICON BUS STOP. 80,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
3 BEDROOM FLAT AT EGBEDA 200,000 NAIRA, ANOTHER 3 BEDROOM FLAT 300,000 NAIRA.
mini flat @ arida 200,000 one and half years.
A ROOM SELF AT EGBEDA GREAN LAND 100,000 ONE HALF YEARS
BIG SHOP TO LET ALONG THE ROAD JUST LIKE WEAR HOUSE WITH TOILET @ MICOM 800,000 FIVE YEARS
SHOP TO LET GOOD FOR RESTORANT @ MICON 8 THOUSAND NAIRA

CONTACT AGENTS: MIKE DAYANMO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Stunning Hillside 4-bedroom Bungalow Plots In Abuja...4.6m,4.8m,5.6m(Pics) / Room Self Contain Miniflat At Palmgrove & Ketu Lagos Mainland. / Several Plots Of Land For Sale At Odan Abuja, after Lusada 400K/Plot (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.