Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,588 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Screen Short On Your Pc With Windows Seven Without Any Third Party - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Screen Short On Your Pc With Windows Seven Without Any Third Party (515 Views)

Spectranet 4g Lte And Swift 4g Lte Browsing Free On Pc With Zero Naira (fastest) / Unlimited Free Browsing On PC With Airtel Sim Using Pd-proxy.. / Can Somebody Help With Windows 2003 Server Product Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Screen Short On Your Pc With Windows Seven Without Any Third Party by dwapboi: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
This is very possible cause it was tested by me and my guys........
We all know windows is the OS mostly used in our world today and making screenshots on your pc sometimes looks handy but i have come up with this simple and interesting method to help us achieve that.
HOW TO MAKE SCREENSHOT ON YOUR PC
CLICK ON YOUR WINDOWS START MENU
USE THE SEARCH BOX BELOW TO SEARCH FOR SNIPPING TOOL,IT HAS A SCISSORS ICON
OPEN IT AND START ENJOYING YOUR SCREENSHOTTING

NOTE:
FOR QUICK AND EASY ACCESS TO YOUR SNIPPING TOOL,KINDLY ADD IT TO YOUR TASK BAR[color=#990000][/color]

get more posts@ http://www.cliqblogg.com
Re: Screen Short On Your Pc With Windows Seven Without Any Third Party by folafola(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
press PrntScr on your keyboard and go to paint click Ctrl + V then your snapshot will be pasted so simple too

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Laptop For Sale / It Calls For Help! / Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.