Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Authentic T-shirts Needed In Wholesale. Pls Help! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Authentic T-shirts Needed In Wholesale. Pls Help! (5732 Views)

Tm Lewin And Hawes And Curtis Ladies Shirts Needed. / High Quality Plain Polo And Round Nexk T-shirts Needed / Taylor Very Good With Shirts Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Authentic T-shirts Needed In Wholesale. Pls Help! by newacca: 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hello Fashionista & designers in the house.

Please I need information on where I can get authentic T-shirts ( Short sleeve,long sleeve,hoodies,V-neck,Round neck,Sweat shirts) at wholesales here in Nigeria or where I can import at pocket friendly price and in different colours and designs.

When I say authentic,I mean high quality ( It doesn't necessarily mean imported)

I want to print my designs on it.
Please I need your help.
Thanks to you all. smiley
Ciao!
Re: Authentic T-shirts Needed In Wholesale. Pls Help! by housefosogis(f): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
i can supply you tshirt and polos for 900 per piece wholesale price. the t shirt have stuffs on them but the polos are plain colours. i also have ralph lauren polos (original) for sale both small horse and big horse. you can reach me on 08026108413. you can also like my fb page: house of sogis.for more details or email aminuife2012@yahoo.com
Re: Authentic T-shirts Needed In Wholesale. Pls Help! by newacca: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2013
house fo sogis: i can supply you tshirt and polos for 900 per piece wholesale price. the t shirt have stuffs on them but the polos are plain colours. i also have ralph lauren polos (original) for sale both small horse and big horse. you can reach me on 08026108413. you can also like my fb page: house of sogis.for more details or email aminuife2012@yahoo.com
Thx 4 ur msg. I prefer plain Tshirt. When I get intouch,I'll negotiate d price of d polo also,let me knw where u r located,if I can feel d texture of d polo.
Re: Authentic T-shirts Needed In Wholesale. Pls Help! by bigtymer: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
we can sew/supply plain t-shirt and polos for any qty @ wholesale price. we can brand the t-shirt and polos any printing you desire. i also have ready made t-shirt and polos (original) for sale both male and female . you can reach us on 0812368818. you can also check our google this link to see our product xhojayapparel. thx
Re: Authentic T-shirts Needed In Wholesale. Pls Help! by nilavanban: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
I'm sakthi from Dubai. I can give you T-shirt with very good qulity in wholesale price. contact me - sakthivel.merch@gmail.com or call +971-552672360

Re: Authentic T-shirts Needed In Wholesale. Pls Help! by housefosogis(f): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
newacca:
Thx 4 ur msg. I prefer plain Tshirt. When I get intouch,I'll negotiate d price of d polo also,let me knw where u r located,if I can feel d texture of d polo.
can i get ur mail so i can my details to you.
Re: Authentic T-shirts Needed In Wholesale. Pls Help! by pweetytonie(f): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Just checked ur FB page. Me love wat i saw and they aint expensive pls email me ur details on njideka.nwoko@yahoo.com i'd love to get in touch with u i wan do business for the christmas season bephouse of sogisi
Re: Authentic T-shirts Needed In Wholesale. Pls Help! by Praise5: 2:20am On Sep 04, 2013
house fo sogis: i can supply you tshirt and polos for 900 per piece wholesale price. the t shirt have stuffs on them but the polos are plain colours. i also have ralph lauren polos (original) for sale both small horse and big horse. you can reach me on 08026108413. you can also like my fb page: house of sogis.for more details or email aminuife2012@yahoo.com
pls do you supply blazers and cardigans for schools? its urgent pls
Re: Authentic T-shirts Needed In Wholesale. Pls Help! by housefosogis(f): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2013
Praise5: pls do you supply blazers and cardigans for schools? its urgent pls
cardigans yes. 1500 per piece. you can send detils of what you want to aminuife2012@yahoo.com
Re: Authentic T-shirts Needed In Wholesale. Pls Help! by housefosogis(f): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2013
pweety_tonie: Just checked ur FB page. Me love wat i saw and they aint expensive pls email me ur details on njideka.nwoko@yahoo.com i'd love to get in touch with u i wan do business for the christmas season bephouse of sogisi
kk will email you my contact details
Re: Authentic T-shirts Needed In Wholesale. Pls Help! by Praise5: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
N
house fo sogis:
cardigans yes. 1500 per piece. you can send detils of what you want to aminuife2012@yahoo.com
NO CLUE ON BLAZERS?
Re: Authentic T-shirts Needed In Wholesale. Pls Help! by estadypes(f): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
9JABUY just launched her website and is offering a promotion sale. shop upto N5,000 and win fantastic prizes. our services are for wholesalers and retailers. wholesalers looking to order for quality t-shirts, polos, shoes, dresses, and so on can send an email to sales@9jabuy.com or add pin 28D25205. we offer the best prizes. contact us today

Re: Authentic T-shirts Needed In Wholesale. Pls Help! by housefosogis(f): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Praise5: NNO CLUE ON BLAZERS?
wat exactly do you have in mind for the blazers; do you have a pic in mind. you can send pics to my mail aminuife2012@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Sizzles In élan Fashion Magazine / What Watches Do You Wear? / What Do You Think Of Wiz Khalifa's Dressing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.