Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,373 members, 7,853,661 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

How To Use Mobile Camera As Webcam - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Mobile Camera As Webcam (608 Views)

Pricing Info Needed: 2nd Hand Laptop With Webcam / New Hp Pavilion Tx1000 Notebookpc For Sale: Webcam, Remote Control: Price 140k / Using Redhat Linux 9.3 --squid Server With Webcam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Mobile Camera As Webcam by dwapboi: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
This article i know will be very usefull for video chats....

You have to install bluetooth stacks and drivers if you are using bluetooth to connect you phone to your pc...You will need to install pc siute if you are using a nokia phone...

MOBIOLA WEBCAM is the most popular webcam software for mobile cause it is compactible with many mobile phones but in case it is not compactible with your phone and your phones supports J2ME,you can download iys LITE VERSION..

<a href="http://www.warelex.com/products/webcam/">DOWNLOAD MOBIOLA WEBCAM</a>
Launch mobiola webcam
Choose option>Connect then choose your connection type...e.g WI-FI,BLUETOOTH,USB etc....
I prefer you connect via USB cause it is faster
After connecting then you are good to go,just open your application of choiceand ENJOY......

get more posts@ http://www.cliqblogg.com

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Business / I Need "Samsung R530 Laptop Battery" / Business Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.