Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain (35084 Views)

Giant Sea Creature Washes Ashore / Creature From The Deep: Strange Sea-monster Corpse Found On Coast Of Vietnam / Mysterious Sea Monster Discovered In Spain Is Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by Airforce1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
Fish witha horn?

End time tins
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by hunter21(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
man knows more aboup space than he does about the ocean.

1 Like

Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by gnykelly(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
this pics looks doctored
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by Asemo11(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
pDude: It is a demon from the marine kingdom grin
spititual brain washing
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by Kessythegeek(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
#pacific rim gettin real.
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
joeace2020:

oya give me dat paper u were smoking, kneel down here and carry dis grundig tv on ur head
guy go and remove the picture on your profile,your face be like raining season,as in the picture tells it all of how dumb you are,you look dumb and deaf.spits on your face,cleans spit and spit again and looks at your birth certificate and sees a 16 years old guy spits on you again and gets a cane to give you a bad flogging just like the way one should beat a 6 years old lower thinking fellow,***knocking at your brain saying "anybody home"***no one is responding because definitely your brain is empty so no matter how hard I knock there can never be any response,onyi ara
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by henchyk(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Now this is a really curious thing.
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
Asemo11: spititual brain washing

Mumu sad

Didn't you see the smiley at the end of the comment undecided

1 Like

Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 23, 2013
Reminds me of the movie Pacific Rim cheesy it will be soo cool sha
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by kwajahafiz(m): 6:03am On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=Okija_juju]Nna men... So fish don dey get horn..

Next! Lion go get wing, start to fly..

Mosquito go claws.. Start to tear Duvet|Cover clothe

Bird go get Fins.. Start to swin

Snake go get leg.. Start to pursue person

Human being go get feather..Start to fly like winch

I give up[/right]
[/quot

Everything that lives in the ocean is not a fish .
There are many creatures in the sea, and many not fish.
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by Royver(m): 7:48am On Aug 23, 2013
I dunno what all the fuss is about. This is obviously a royal sea horse. The signatory S like curvature is there, the horned part is its head, and the other end is its tail. Legend has it that these creatures served as workhorses to undersea folk especially the royal guard. If u look midway u can see d hind fins which a rider can use to steer d creature left or right.
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by feel666: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2013
The sole negative aspect about buying Gold bullion is that the marketplace will go up and down and also plus every time the value rises, you'll need to pay out a money increases levy. zopo zp980
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by hardigsbaba(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2013
Okija_juju: Nna men... So fish don dey get horn..

Next! Lion go get wing, start to fly..

Mosquito go claws.. Start to tear Duvet|Cover clothe

Bird go get Fins.. Start to swin

Snake go get leg.. Start to pursue person

Human being go get feather..Start to fly like winch

i like the mosquito get claw ; begin dey tear duvet part...........lol

I give up[/right]
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by TeyanaRenee: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2013
It's a levithian, its in the Bible.
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2013
thats a baby leviathan.mentioned in the bible,a highly destructive and powerful sea dragon capable of spitting fire...it fits the description,many parts of the ocean cant be explored by humans and many undiscovered creatures are there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by daredan: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2013
this is a big warning for those always swimming the deep sea. one day dem go jam wetin pass them and their imagination!

1 Like

Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by dozai: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2013
chreld_b: All that needs to be done is a genomic and proteomic analysis of the carcass to see whether there is any match with any species whose genome has already been sequenced and proteins identified. If no match is found then it is safe to assume that a new specie of marine life has been discovered. This could give some credibility to the myths of lochness and other sea monsters. There is hardly ever smoke without fire. Recently there has been video evidence backed up with apparent scientific studies of real mermaids with human charateristics (marine humanoids). But that is another story.
D woman say d problem be who go foot d bill.
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by chreldb(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
dozai:
D woman say d problem be who go foot d bill.

That should not be a problem if the claims are credible. Western countries take things like this quite seriously.
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by niggadee(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
fake
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by ogaju007(m): 12:40am On Aug 24, 2013
haba how can you guys not know what this is...... It's called (Cow Fish) grin grin grin grin
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by linokimmy(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2013
Vic-jay:
send ur ac*co*unt numba let me credit it becos u win lottery. tongue
hahahahaha... cheesy
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by UyiIredia(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Things like this make me skeptical when paleontologist talk of how a fossil is an ancestor of so-so-and-so. It was said of the coelacanth cebturies back and they are alive and well today. Lucky it's not a foasil so I shouldn't hear too much speculations now the science would start by classifying this organism to a genus.
Re: Horned Sea Monster Washed Ashore In Spain by muhandis(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
DICKtator: huh?

Where did the "Dragon" come from?

Is it edible though?
grin grin grin grin

why not?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US-Based Nigerian Nurse Captures The Solar Eclipse / He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) / Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.