Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

ASUU Strike Counterattack - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Counterattack (977 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike Counterattack by okeke2: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
ITS HIGH TIME WE STOPPED SITTING AT HOME HOPING FOR A MIRACLE, HEAVEN HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES, SO ITS TIME WE TURNED THE TIDES, YESSS ITS TIME TO PROTEST ON THE STREETS TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SEND A MESSAGE. WE SHOULD PROTEST ON THE STREETS AND MAYBE EVEN RIOT IF THE STRIKE GETS PAST AUGUST. SHEY ASUU WANTS TO STRIKE FOREVER? LET US CAUSE TROUBLE FOREVER NATIONWIDE. IF GOD DOESN'T HELP US BEFORE AUGUST ENDING THEN WE HAVE TO IMPLEMENT PLAN B, DIVIDE AND CONQUER WE HAVE TO SEND A MESSAGE, WE TEENAGERS AND YOUNG ONES ARE VERY DESTRUCTIVE, I MEAN SEE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THEY TRIED TO CHANGED UNILAG TO MAULAG WE JUST NEED TO DO THAT AGAIN. THEY HIT US WE HIT THEM BACK HARDER!!!
PLS LET US DIVISE OUR STRATEGIES AND NEXT BATTLES, PROTEST ETC ON THIS PAGE
Re: ASUU Strike Counterattack by Osgilliat(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
They will never respond to this....but when it comes to juxtapose wizkid babe wit one mumu babe they will never hold back.
Re: ASUU Strike Counterattack by khattab02: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
they don't really care.it all in there hands.bt what u are calling for will be at a great cost ooo.
Re: ASUU Strike Counterattack by okeke2: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
i've got an idea. This is a good war strategy, if we had some troops in lekki protesting and causing a lot of trouble the FG will respond, do u know why?
Lekki is where the theives of society and crafty foreigners stay. One thing is that FG serves the foreigners more than us if u protest in yaba or ikorodu who will care?, if we cause a lot of trouble in the island I AM SURE FG WILL PICK UP THE PACE. IF U GUYZ WANT TO SIT AT HOME FOREVER THEN IGNORE THIS.....

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Counterattack by Calebsworld(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
okeke2: i've got an idea. This is a good war strategy, if we had some troops in lekki protesting and causing a lot of trouble the FG will respond, do u know why?
Lekki is where the theives of society and crafty foreigners stay. One thing is that FG serves the foreigners more than us if u protest in yaba or ikorodu who will care?, if we cause a lot of trouble in the island I AM SURE FG WILL PICK UP THE PACE. IF U GUYZ WANT TO SIT AT HOME FOREVER THEN IGNORE THIS.....
that's not the way out man,try to look beyond the present....tap a view into the future.
Re: ASUU Strike Counterattack by SEYIKP(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
if mofo cash u you will know that mohammed is not from kano neither from ibadan.

(1) (Reply)

Aluta Jets In Our Universities In Nigeria. What Is Called In Your School Abroad / Poly Ibadan 1st Batch Hnd Admission List Release / Jamb 2015:shrare Ur Dates,time, AND Centre Of Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.