Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Joemarine Institute Of Nautical And Research Studies,warri - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Joemarine Institute Of Nautical And Research Studies,warri (3830 Views)

Current Vacancies In The Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN) 2013 / lol / Ptdf/rotary Scholarship And Research Grants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joemarine Institute Of Nautical And Research Studies,warri by planman88: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
Please Guys did anybody receive a message like this.This is to remind you of your Interview on Friday 23rd August 2013 at Joemarine Institute Nautical and Research Studies,Warri. please be punctual.Thank you.Plot 10,39th street,DDPA Estate,Effurun,Warri,Delta State.You are to bring along your credentials and evidence of current remuneration. I WANT TO KNOW IF THEY ARE REAL.ANYONE IN WARRI.DO ANYONE KNOW THEIR OFFICE.
Re: Joemarine Institute Of Nautical And Research Studies,warri by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
planman88: Please Guys did anybody receive a message like this.This is to remind you of your Interview on Friday 23rd August 2013 at Joemarine Institute Nautical and Research Studies,Warri. please be punctual.Thank you.Plot 10,39th street,DDPA Estate,Effurun,Warri,Delta State.You are to bring along your credentials and evidence of current remuneration. I WANT TO KNOW IF THEY ARE REAL.ANYONE IN WARRI.DO ANYONE KNOW THEIR OFFICE.

yes JoeMarine is real just by custom barracks opposite rainbow christian assembly, have a couple of cousins who are students there, you should honor their invite.
Re: Joemarine Institute Of Nautical And Research Studies,warri by planman88: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
Thank you so much. please is that a Federal Govt Establishment? Do you know how the Salary is?Am thinking of flying from lagos tomorrow morning.
Re: Joemarine Institute Of Nautical And Research Studies,warri by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
planman88: Thank you so much. please is that a Federal Govt Establishment? Do you know how the Salary is?Am thinking of flying from lagos tomorrow morning.

JoeMarine is a private institute and not a federal govt establishment, although i think they have a program in conjuction with the state govt, and about the salaries i am not so sure as those who i know that are there are just students.
Re: Joemarine Institute Of Nautical And Research Studies,warri by planman88: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
Thank you so much.I couldn't make it that day but they have rescheduled it again for saturday this week.I will go this time.

(1) (Reply)

N C C / Pabod Breweries Limited Is Accepting Cvs In Port Harcourt. / Isaac John Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.