Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

"He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole (3410 Views)

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo / Temi Otedola Poses On A Yatch In Sexy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by misspetite(f): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Heheeee Just a few days back, she complained a man broke her heart, now,she's back...She tweeted these photos with the caption"He'll surely miss this"

I bet he will...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-my_U3e1caQU/UhYh4MPK3II/AAAAAAAAly4/2jTxFOB1b3M/s640/BSRuum2IAAAp--1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-uxEt40QM0LA/UhYjM5-ahPI/AAAAAAAAlzE/-HNgMlVvX9I/s640/BSR6hiDIAAAfWfM.png[/img]

http://misspetitenigeria..com/2013/08/sexy-cossy-flaunts-her-stripper-pole.html#comment-form
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by 190theclown: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
grin grin
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
Cossy u r a fool, plz grow up.

1 Like

Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
He broke up with her because he wanted a wife and not a LovePeddler, shikenan.

1 Like

Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by flolancracker: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
humblejay: Cossy u r a fool, plz grow up.
undecided ^ what's ur own

1 Like

Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by Double194(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ashawo na Ashawo. East West North or South.

1 Like

Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by Popowaa: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
Her having a stripper does nor make her LovePeddler.It's called been creative in bed and entertaining her man.You have the right to call her a LovePeddler if u ve ever enterd her pants if not then shut ur beak.Nonsense.
kennygee: He broke up with her because he wanted a wife and not a LovePeddler, shikenan.

7 Likes

Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by demelza: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Err... Cossy, I think the dude has had his overfill and thats why he took a walk. You should be above this petty games, leave it for them teenagers.

1 Like

Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Cossy's trying to let the available guys know something.......... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by tosinjoe(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ok
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by Mcleo007(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
Those joggs, eh?
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
Old n lonely woman*bimbo*

1 Like

Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by MissyB3(f): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
Double194: Ashawo na Ashawo. East West North or South.
kennygee: He broke up with her because he wanted a wife and not a LovePeddler, shikenan.
grin grin
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ojigbijigbijigbi!
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by Arosa(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
blink182: Ojigbijigbijigbi!
grin grin grin
You like en, are you also thinking of being her next boyfriend?
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by tellwisdom: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
This gurl is winning souls
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by dplomaticVal: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
l doubt if those things on her chest are real breaşts tongue
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
what a whor.e !!grow up already aarrghh !!!
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by Tstark(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2013

She peddle love come your papa house? #Dontjudge
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by olaitan1(f): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
misspetite: Heheeee Just a few days back, she complained a man broke her heart, now,she's back...She tweeted these photos with the caption"He'll surely miss this"

I bet he will...
She sure needs to grow up.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-my_U3e1caQU/UhYh4MPK3II/AAAAAAAAly4/2jTxFOB1b3M/s640/BSRuum2IAAAp--1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-uxEt40QM0LA/UhYjM5-ahPI/AAAAAAAAlzE/-HNgMlVvX9I/s640/BSR6hiDIAAAfWfM.png[/img]

http://misspetitenigeria..com/2013/08/sexy-cossy-flaunts-her-stripper-pole.html#comment-form
IvyBlue: what a whor.e !!grow up already aarrghh !!!
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by bclipse(f): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
She likes flauntin ha boobs alot,they re too big.anyway na ha own
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
Wish that was my 'pole'.
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by Chimezie198(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
bclipse: She likes flauntin ha boobs alot,they re too big.anyway na ha own
Bra wey go size her brewest no dey market.
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by Haywhymido(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
grin cossy - d most useless & indecent gal nigeria ever produce. RIP DEAR cry
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by DJDOLA(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
I remember when am watching one music video of obesere titled (APPLE JUICE)if u see as dis girl pump that two grape outside heen...I was like..ELEYI MA PA YAN OO...EMA WO OYAN BO SE TOBI GBANGBA
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by RedCard1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
See as her front package be like careless water bottles
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by Lindajohn(f): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
Omo c gobe wey dis gal carri for her front, y men no go run from her, any man wey follow dis kind gal, meeen i swear to God, untimely death na in portion.
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
blink182: Ojigbijigbijigbi!
hahaha.. Lmao
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by superstarjay(m): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
Those balls ...whew!#we gif up
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by mysticgal(f): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
i see ndine mammaa!!!!!!!!! sorry!for those who don't understand i meant christian mother arm!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked cheesy
Re: "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole by 3ace(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
Olomu ibepe.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Attacks Rihanna Again!!! / Celebrity Real Names / Oops!!! Just Imagine The Torn Sweater Kanye West Wore To An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.