Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (839 Views)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Nairaland Has Changed And Become Uninteresting-drop your suggestions to help / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Anuoluwap(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
When it comes to BBA, Beverly Osu, Gay & romance anything tagged under those Names they reign nowadays. 9ja we no dey carry last
Re: . by Airforce1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
latestmodel: Nairaland use to be interesting when I joined about 2yrs back.......It was place where matured ideas are discussed, informative replies and reliable news.It was so very fun being online for good number of hours and u don't feel like exiting.The AUTO section was so daring, u see real car deals and genuine car dealers and buyers posting their products and expressing happiness in a great deal respectively.Now its filled up with miscreants who not only extort money from unsuspecting buyers but also are thieves and pardon me to say SCAM.
In the CELEBRITY TALK scetion,we use to get great informations about our celebrities both loacl and int'l,now it isn't so.All we get is fake and uninteresting news,false allegations and vice versa.For instance,some one wrote about Uti Nwachukwu and Alex Ekubo being gay couple,so I ask who wrote about them and was the person close to them to know their sexual orientation?The whole story about it is the way the writer suggested,asked questions,pour out his stupid feeling and concluded on his own.
Nairaland use to be the best informative site but the glory has been far dashed. What has happened to the intelligent and brave people of Nigeria.A country where two guys as friends are seen walking together,they are termed "Gay"; A country where two ladies as friends live together,they are termed "Queer"; A country when people leave their worries and family issues to ponder on someone else's matter.All these people are here on NAIRALAND.Its high time people learn to respect each other,post Ʊя funny comments but don't be ethically or tribal biased......Post Ʊя info but make a proper research about what u are posting.Don't make people patronise u at the expense of other people's hardwork and fame.Remember the quickest way to success is by being focused and concerned about Ʊя life,career,family. Time waits for none.Thank u and One love Nigeria.

Ok
Re: . by Airforce1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
I reserve my first till this thread hits tha front page
Re: . by CaptJHMiller: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
^^^
we know you guys are bored as result of the strike but do you have to show it?

why quote the while article for just that comment?

this is exactly what the poster is saying, NL is now filled with kids.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
^^^
we know you guys are bored as result of the strike but do you have to show it?

why quote the while article for just that comment?

this is exactly what the poster is saying, NL is now filled with kids.
thank u sir....we need people like u.check out all comments on. Nairaland,u'll see that same Airforce insulting people...I guess idleness.

(1) (Reply)

Indian Drug Dealer Who Stabbed A Nigerian To Death In Goa Arrested / How Often Do You Change Your Boxers / Fricaar The New Free Ads Platform For The African Continent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.