Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Seun, Why The Disclaimer When All Rights Are Solely Yours? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Why The Disclaimer When All Rights Are Solely Yours? (850 Views)

Seun. Why Is Nairaland Turning Into P*O*R*N Website? / Seun Why.... / Seun, Why Was I Banned For A Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Why The Disclaimer When All Rights Are Solely Yours? by Ngwakwe: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2013
Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist.

Disclaimer: Nairaland members are
solely responsible for anything that
they post or upload on Nairaland.
Re: Seun, Why The Disclaimer When All Rights Are Solely Yours? by baby124: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
are you now afraid about the repercussions of your comments? If they are not lies or baseless stories, i see nothing you should be worried about. LOL. Why should Seun be responsible for your tales by moonlight. I dont think you are under any force to comment.
Re: Seun, Why The Disclaimer When All Rights Are Solely Yours? by Missy89(f): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
problem?
Re: Seun, Why The Disclaimer When All Rights Are Solely Yours? by tpia5: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Legal issues.
Re: Seun, Why The Disclaimer When All Rights Are Solely Yours? by AbuMikey(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2013

Ahem , Mr. Pattey and Mujah1deen comes to mind undecided

Re: Seun, Why The Disclaimer When All Rights Are Solely Yours? by donphilopus: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
I was also surprised, when I saw it.
Re: Seun, Why The Disclaimer When All Rights Are Solely Yours? by Ngwakwe: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Seun is no longer the Coach like Mourinho or Arsene Winger, but has decide to lay the blame on the players Terry, Torres, Mikel Obi and the entire team irrespective of his power to make the rules (the playing pattern) and stick to it's implementation while replacing any unruly player.

donphilopus: I was also surprised, when I saw it.
Re: Seun, Why The Disclaimer When All Rights Are Solely Yours? by Miner13: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Adonblivit ooo
then why did he called himself the moderator of the moderators
Re: Seun, Why The Disclaimer When All Rights Are Solely Yours? by donphilopus: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ngwakwe: Seun is no longer the Coach like Mourinho or Arsene Winger, but has decide to lay the blame on the players Terry, Torres, Mikel Obi and the entire team irrespective of his power to make the rules (the playing pattern) and stick to it's implementation while replacing any unruly player.

Lol! I'm very sure he's afraid of the way people now post this day. He doesn't want held responsible, that's why he states it clearly.
Re: Seun, Why The Disclaimer When All Rights Are Solely Yours? by Olugbenger(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Ahem , Mr. Pattey and Mujah1deen comes to mind undecided

You left out clueless....restardeen etc.

grin grin
Re: Seun, Why The Disclaimer When All Rights Are Solely Yours? by dabrake(m): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
LMAO. Seun dey fear SSS.
Re: Seun, Why The Disclaimer When All Rights Are Solely Yours? by JulianBond007: 12:02am On Dec 17, 2013
Seun is afraid. Hehehehehehe! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Audrey Joe-ezeigbo - From Blogging To Books / Yabatech Part Time Form&hnd Full Time Form For 2014/2015 Now On Sale 08183700201 /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.