Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Pouring My Heart Out - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Pouring My Heart Out (2734 Views)

Eye Test: Which Tap Is Pouring Water Into The Bucket? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pouring My Heart Out by Christino(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2006
Almost everyone's smiling (suffering and smiling) going about their businesses (tryin to shake it off) like "nothing dey happen", okay let's bone. lipsrsealed

As for me I wanna pour my heart out. cry

This week has been a hell of 7 days for me, I've been busy, sick, fooled and robbed, where do I start from . I'm not happy, I need to get closer to God, cos he's the only one who can help me. Zai did what I did not like sad, ok forgiven cool.
Pop said somethings I did not like angry, God dey. Everyone tried to make up, then the inevitable happened embarassed, then I had a chat with Bolex.
God hope you are listening, though i haven't been to church in months (please forgive me), I need you now, I promise I'll be in church on Sunday, and i'm a ready my big bible this night, I wanna get closer now. So help me. Please help me.

With that said, i believe I just poured my heart out to Him kiss.
Yes I poured. And I will tomorrow if my heart's still heavy. Can't tell a soul what I did undecided so I'm trading my war stories.

I poured it[color=#990000][/color]. Yes. cheesy
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by DaHitler(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2006
Omg!! The missionaries would be proud. Enjoy your life. And don't forget to obey the Gods of the foreigners.
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Christino(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2006
Flush it out baby, pour it out, God is listening,

there's nothing as relieving as pressing the lever on the WC, seein all your pains sorrows and stress run through the Latrine.

Flush flush flush, so happy i poured mine out, and I listened to yours, and i'm happy again grin
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by mukina2: 8:36pm On May 30, 2006
am sick n tired of people constantin lyin to me

1 Like

Re: Pouring My Heart Out by bolex(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2006
My heart

hey blue

Please be here

lemme pour ma heart out to you baby

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by diddy4(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2006
hey y'all

just let is out. it aint gon get better till u let it out. and christino, i like what u said. In a situation where u can face no one else, u feel down and lonely, u feel the whole world has abandoned u, don't loose hope, don't loose faith, look up to God, praise His Holy name. He will never let u down. He has never failed me and will never fail me. He never fails His children, He never abandons them. but for Him to help you, u have to call out to Him. you have to praise His holy name.

He is always there for y'all.

before i forget, bolex is such a hypocrite.
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Christino(m): 9:00pm On May 30, 2006
U just poured your heart out Diddy, out of the abundance of the heart. . Bolex, you'd better listen to a sinner pouring his heart out to God.

It's been flushed, so let's go and sin no more grin
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by bolex(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ma heart is like dt of a small kid

looking for his way to life

I am telling God

I know , God I know it's hard for me to stop sinning

But please God

Try to forgive me

help me to be what You want me to be

God please

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Lemme be amongst da saints to march on to Heaven

God please , help me out of ma miseries

He is da one and only true God

God of justice

He sees what we do not see

He hears what we do not hear

He knows what we do not know

Guess what , you can never understand yourself as much as God does

He knows you , He knows me , He knows them

He knows we all gonna get there

Ma heart is poured out to God

Right from birth

Cos, He is da one and only true God

***hummms , praise da Lord , o sing o sing o , . . . . ***
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by bluenubian(f): 12:54am On May 31, 2006
christino, i wish u would say what u did, u could tell me privately, i know how to mend a broken heart, awww, u post almost made me cry, as a matter of fact it did and i still dont know what u did, u never know it might not be as bad as u think.

bolex, i pour my heart out to u kiss
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Ashiwaju(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2006
Rhodalyn:

cry please don't go 2cantango sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Seun's banned me just for speaking my mind and he deleted it too @$$hole angry angry angry angry
2cantango:

I'm here today to say goodbye.

God only knows if any one will get to read this before it mysteriously dissappears.

Seems my words are of no importance to anyone.

Several of my posts have been deleted for no reason that has been made known to me - a tad disrespectful as far as I am concerned.

None of my posts have been offensive to anyone, and yet they vanish so quickly.

Nairalands very own Diss Queen spammed her precious arse off throughout this forum and those posts weren't touched, and neither was she, at that time.

There are numerous other people roaming around Nairaland who are apparently untouchable.

Yet I was here in this very thread last night, pouring my heart out, and I come here tonight to find my post is gone.

I have not received a single explanation from Mr Admin - I guess I am finally seeing what everyone else has been warning me about.

Unlike all the fake freaks in this place, I was always true, portraying nothing but who I really am.

My posts were always part of me, an expression of who I am.

How foolish of me, especially when I find my expressions can be so easily erased for no reason.

So maybe I will take this as a subtel hint.

You can now erase my entire id and profile, Mr Admin - so sad that you seem to want your forum to be filled with dissing, lies, fakes, hackers, and disrespectful children.

To all who are actually real and honest, I say God Bless You and take care. . .

i want you to know that we are in this together, i for one care so much about you and i care about your post and i understand how you feel, I know you wont go leaving us here you know, bolex is not here now and i know quite a number of people wants you here. pls if u have got an IM, lemme know cus i would definately want to talk to you.

Seun has quite some reasons for doing what he does, 1. he has to protect his site and he has to make sure it contributes to the development of the Nigeria,  he wants a media where we all can come and share our opinion (true opinion, no lies and no fake) and i sure know that there would be no naira without the land, like there would be no nairaland if nigerians are not here, he has done quite a hell of  a job. its not easy i must say but certain laws should be tampered with mercy, yahoo remains the best today bcus it encourages freedom of speech and that is one thing we should learn from

I love you all and i Love Nairaland, i have been to Ngr guardian,Hi5,myspace,penpal,dating and i have been to quite a number of forums and interactive sites for blacks and nigerians alone, nairaland is no difference. More power to Nigeria and more power to the people.

Nairaland is just a year and 2 months old and its a baby that we all need to take care of, if this must work, the admin must consider all true comments and opinion and stick to nothing else but the truth
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Christino(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2006
OMG! I poured my heart out and went to bed only to come back here to  shocked

NOOO this is what I poured out, who' z fooling us again, i read 2cant's post last night before I went to bed, something told my red heart to print screen but I left it till 2moro (2day) and now its gone. What'z going on. At the time she was banned one hour, some elements were blabbing and were still online, whatz really going on.

GADDEMIT - I'm a changed man now, but that don't mean i'm a fool. I've learnt a lot from the past, signs signs signs and more signs, hmmmnn i'm reading between the lines, i'm getting a message - no an inspiration. Print Screen this page if you can, because someday i'll ask for it in return for something BIG. U saw IT. I POURED IT OUT AGAIN!

2Can, you ain't goin no where, so holla back,

And make sure when you make it out the hood, you always holler back
Think about what you got from that
And always put your dollars back
On top of that, this is a legacy and we a part of that
The hood is where my heart is at
Catch me around ma way

All the corners filled with sorrow
All the streets are filled with pain
around ma way
-Talib Kweli ft. John Legend

@anyone who cares to listen ->NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT<-
Pour it out we'll get to read it before anyone does!

&Blue - I'll tell you what I did, some of it, not all sha, i'll just give you a clue so u don't murder me in your thoughts.

THOSE WHO WISH TO FOLLOW ME
I welcome with my hands
As the red SUN sinks at last
Into the hills of Gold
Peace to this young warrior
Without the sound of guns

-Tupac (one man who stood for his race and fought against the powers that be, fux da president!)
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Christino(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2006
Take heart guyz, God dey, my heart is heavy again, this is the forum that has made me happy since March, this is where I always run to, to pour my heart out. God dey sha, God dey.
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by aloib(f): 2:34pm On May 31, 2006
ib is that u on ur profile, damn, ure hot

pls someone tell me wats up here
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Ashiwaju(m): 3:43pm On May 31, 2006
IB where be all this place wey una dey mention oo. I must admit, IB is just anada beauty, av seen here, Girl are u on IM
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Roscodaddy(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2006
Ashiwaju,na ph be that,y u ask only ib,this na niger delta matter,jo sun waju oh,fe ele le
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by mukina2: 3:47pm On May 31, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oroscodaddy wat are you guys speaking
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Christino(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2006
Hmmmnn someone's deleting my posts already, 2 or 3 gone now shocked
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Ib(f): 3:49pm On May 31, 2006
Roscodaddy, where u dey now? come to my yahoo now
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Roscodaddy(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2006
IB,is it the one on ur profile,please hit me then we can talk,have been trying,

MUKINA:We are discussing about port harcourt city
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Ib(f): 3:51pm On May 31, 2006
Asiwaju, sorry oh, this is strictly a PH Matter! Rosco, did u go to uniport?
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by 2cantango(f): 3:55pm On May 31, 2006
papermoon (f)
Re: Talk About Someone On Nairaland
« #17 on: Today at 12:59:51 PM »

@ahiwaju, YOU ARE A LIMP DICK AND YOU ARE THE MUTHAFUKER.
GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR MISERABLE LIFE OKAY.

Christino (m)
Re: Pouring My Heart Out
« #16 on: Today at 01:26:15 PM »

OMG! I poured my heart out and went to bed only to come back here to Shocked

NOOO this is what I poured out, who' z fooling us again, i read 2cant's post last night before I went to bed, something told my red heart to print screen but I left it till 2moro (2day) and now its gone. What'z going on. At the time she was banned one hour, some elements were blabbing and were still online, whatz really going on.

GADDEMIT - I'm a changed man now, but that don't mean i'm a fool. I've learnt a lot from the past, signs signs signs and more signs, hmmmnn i'm reading between the lines, i'm getting a message - no an inspiration. Print Screen this page if you can, because someday i'll ask for it in return for something BIG. U saw IT. I POURED IT OUT AGAIN!

2Can, you ain't goin no where, so holla back,

And make sure when you make it out the hood, you always holler back
Think about what you got from that
And always put your dollars back
On top of that, this is a legacy and we a part of that
The hood is where my heart is at
Catch me around ma way

All the corners filled with sorrow
All the streets are filled with pain
around ma way
-Talib Kweli ft. John Legend

@anyone who cares to listen ->NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT<-
Pour it out we'll get to read it before anyone does!

&Blue - I'll tell you what I did, some of it, not all sha, i'll just give you a clue so u don't murder me in your thoughts.

THOSE WHO WISH TO FOLLOW ME
I welcome with my hands
As the red SUN sinks at last
Into the hills of Gold
Peace to this young warrior
Without the sound of guns
-Tupac (one man who stood for his race and fought against the powers that be, fux da president!)

Rhodalyn (f)
« #17 on: Today at 01:29:11 PM »

he deleted it this morning after i had also spoken my mind and fxxking banned me Angry

Uzzyan (f)
« #24 on: Today at 02:06:08 PM »

2cantango please don't go you are one of my favourites and you know that. What do you want Diddy, bolex, blue, myself, toym, eve, and all your friends to do. Please seun reconsider your rules because i think they are too strict. I just got on this forum for like 2wks today and it has been my daily medicine and most of my favourites are all goin i'm in tears now believe it or not my dear seun. Hey @ rit
Dont be rude respect is eefin reciprocal. I have viewed rhod's profile and i don't think she should be banned ok!

Ib (f)
« #22 on: Today at 02:02:27 PM »

@ 2c I know u don't really know me, but you are one of the more mature members left here and i really enjoy reading your posts. Ps don't go!
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by ono(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2006
Well 2C, I didn't know you want to call it quit until now. I also experienced what you said about the admin deleting posts. And that there are a lot of fakes on this forums. I'm lost for words though.
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Rhodalyn(f): 4:45pm On May 31, 2006
Christino:

Hmmmnn someone's deleting my posts already, 2 or 3 gone now shocked
and mine too, bout 2 or three gone as well shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Rhodalyn(f): 4:47pm On May 31, 2006
ono:

Well 2C, I didn't know you want to call it quit until now. I also experienced what you said about the admin deleting posts. And that there are a lot of fakes on this forums. I'm lost for words though.
me too cry
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Rhodalyn(f): 4:50pm On May 31, 2006
uhmmmmmm i see some more ''deleting of posts'' has taken place interesting! lipsrsealed
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Christino(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2006
I need an explanation, GADDEMIT, was this included in the EULA, i gotta go read it up again shocked
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Christino(m): 4:55pm On May 31, 2006
AND THANK GOD 2CAN IS BACK! grin

My heart goes to you guyz all o ya.
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Rhodalyn(f): 4:57pm On May 31, 2006
kiss kiss cheers kiss
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Christino(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2006
I'm drifting away slowly, and you'll begin to notice that.
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Rhodalyn(f): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2006
awww please dont go cry
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by babymine(f): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2006
Dear God I pour out my heart to say I love you.

Thank you for all you've done for me and my family.

Please give me the grace to serve you in spirit and in truth.

N please bring back all my friends to this forum especially 2c kiss and Grizzly cool.

Thanks in advance.

Amen.
Re: Pouring My Heart Out by Rhodalyn(f): 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2006
Amen!! cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Face Did You See? / Photo Of Exploited Nepa Bill / Football Manager App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.