Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government (51760 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Jonathan Says No More Negotiation With ASUU / FG Breaks-Off ASUU Negotiation, To Introduce Student Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by NOSEMAKAPITAL: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
Justosaus: selfish lecturers. Gambling with the future of nigerians because of allowances
ur a poor thinker
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by adexpa(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ayima:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ASUU-pulls-out-of-negotiation-with-fg/
na only God fit save we students for dis country
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by tayork(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2013
McLuhan:
My brother, may you live long and may your days be peaceful. Thank God that there are still some sensible people left in this country. For God's sake, tertiary education in Nigeria is a standing joke! At UNIBEN, some students stand for lectures, while others use the backs of their colleagues as desks for their note taking. At UNIUYO, the continuing education lecture hall looks more like a cowshed. At ABU Zaria, the FG NEEDS Assessment Team discovered that one toilet serves more than 500 students! Today, no professor in a federal university, no matter how senior, earns up to 600,000 naira monthly. As a result, no Nigerian university can attract foreign professors - or even students - as opposed to what was the case in the 70s and 80s. I challenge anyone to dispute the veracity of these statements. For heaven's sake, what do Nigerians really want? Is it until our graduates can barely spell their names that we will realise that something is seriously wrong with our educational system?
God bless you ​​​​mƴ broda...Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ beginning to support ASUU, imagine ​​​​mƴ skul at oou don't have hostel and even toilet so tell me when will this education system get advance,please student let endure the holiday,it for our children to come,atleast our fore fathers suffer Fø̲̣̣я̅ us to in war aπϑ many things so let us support ASUU. It high time we know our right and we will not resume until FG listen to ASUU.....think ​​​​mƴ people, FG are the thieves,Ɠ♡D knows i will never even vote for any PDP candidate
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by tayork(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2013
Prof. Amos:
Now we all know the real reason ASUU went on strike -THEIR EARNED ALLOWANCES!
But they were hiding under d umbrella of infrastructural decay. Why can't they make sacrifices, accept the N30b & get back to class, if indeed they have feelings for d students they claim to love.

Also, I hate it when ASUU are comparing their salaries with Politicians. If they aren't satisfied with their job, they should resign & go into politics and see if they can 10 votes in an election.

The decay in Nigeria's education can be largely attributed to our lecturers. 70% of them are CORRUPT!
I rep UNIBEN!!!
Tell me how many foreign student do u have in ur skul, don't u pray education to be advance in nigeria, u too imagine y govt student are not studying here..why? Our education is poor and de don't wanna make it grow,this is Nõ̸̳͡t about we going to class alone, it about our aim iin live, imagine some skul don't even H̲̣̣̣̥ƏνЄ ICT, Iڪ that A skul, tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ....pls think about it
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:25am On Aug 24, 2013
ennon92: Mr man wu told u they (lecturers) ain't collecting salary....excess of their actions is bad.
By d way, can't they establish other effective avenue in reacting to issues of unpaid allowances or wut aview instead of joining hands with insensitive gov't by jeopardising d poor students? These crazy beings don't even care about their future leaders.
By n large, Great Nigerian students needs to act fast by engaging themselves in a nationwide protest, by so doing,am sure various authorities will come to their aid.
who b dis 1? ........... U call askin 4 dia rights excesses?
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Mikebis(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
dbucas: please and please ladies go and marry ooo, guys go and learn work ooooo. strike to continue till 2034. ooppssss!
i xo much blv dat u are d kind of persn dat gv up easily on tinz,hw many days have u spend at home
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Mikebis(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
Jeffsleek: Hmm!..suswam,onkojo and GEJ!..well done oh!!..h0pe u are j0ttinq down all ya deeds!!...so because d strike isn't affectn ur kids,u quyz n0 wan care!
Well,God is watchinq u sha!
the fg are also tryn their best,its nt only educatn sector we have in dis nigeria,their re xo many sectors that has xo 2 b consider too
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Mikebis(m): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
harkindele: Abeq I dey find work ooo! #Location: Lagos.
shey u go de wash ma toilet,ma bathrum,ma clothes nd pants
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Mikebis(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
ferdimako:

Did you apply to study Chemistry Education? Talk talk! Go and teach too!Which future leaders? Jesss
whch course u studn
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by okeke2: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
i've got an idea. This is a good war
strategy, if we had some troops in
lekki protesting and causing a lot of
trouble the FG will respond, do u
know why?
Lekki is where the theives of society
and crafty foreigners stay. One
thing is that FG serves the
foreigners more than us if u
protest in yaba or ikorodu who will
care?, if we cause a lot of trouble
in the island I AM SURE FG WILL
PICK UP THE PACE. IF U GUYZ
WANT TO SIT AT HOME FOREVER
THEN IGNORE THIS.....
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by yormite: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
Am looking for job i can see things are falling apart
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Prof. Amos:
Now we all know the real reason ASUU went on strike -THEIR EARNED ALLOWANCES!
But they were hiding under d umbrella of infrastructural decay. Why can't they make sacrifices, accept the N30b & get back to class, if indeed they have feelings for d students they claim to love.

Also, I hate it when ASUU are comparing their salaries with Politicians. If they aren't satisfied with their job, they should resign & go into politics and see if they can 10 votes in an election.

The decay in Nigeria's education can be largely attributed to our lecturers. 70% of them are CORRUPT!
I rep UNIBEN!!!
Mumulicious!
Allah if I catch ya type 4 main gate, I gor slap crase comot 4 ya head angry
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by yormite: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Merlin season 8 still in d land of boko haram @ d tym of ASUU strike d destiny of over 2 million university students lies in d hands of a corrupt,confused and coward president his name is ...............?
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Forester45(m): 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
Justosaus: selfish lecturers. Gambling with the future of nigerians because of allowances
. U have been misinformed. The earliar u know the truth, d better for u. The strike is not all abt allowances. If u want to observe lectures in a comfortable lecture halls, good laboratories, 6 persons in a room(hostel accomodation), stop paying for project topic approval, have steady light, good road in campuses, carry out ur research in ur dept with state-of-an-art equipments, SUPPORT ASUU STRUGGLE. Due to strike, FG has released 100 billion. Daz an achievement. Be wise. Bye bye.
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by BennyBest(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
Forester45: . U have been misinformed. The earliar u know the truth, d better for u. The strike is not all abt allowances. If u want to observe lectures in a comfortable lecture halls, good laboratories, 6 persons in a room(hostel accomodation), stop paying for project topic approval, have steady light, good road in campuses, carry out ur research in ur dept with state-of-an-art equipments, SUPPORT ASUU STRUGGLE. Due to strike, FG has released 100 billion. Daz an achievement. Be wise. Bye bye.
I Hope U Re Ready To Wait For The Next FOUR To FIVE Years That Is If U Re Still A Student Ooooo..
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Blessyswt(f): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2013
Hapi sunday. Since d FG cnt mit up wit ASUU we d student union r cntributin 2 meetup der demand, pls pals join d theard 4 a grt 2moro
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2013
TGIC is a weekly competition played on fridays where every interested person is expected to write an essay,a poem .e.t.c.

On sundays,Seven Candidates with the best write-ups will be shortlisted and Voting commences immediately..

I was shortlisted last week but i lost to my oponent.

I have been nominated for the SECOND TIME on the Nigeria Centenary Awards . Kindly vote for me and let me win this time around. Click on the link below to vote ,please, LIKE the main page (Nigeria centenary) and comment with the name Ajayi Rahman Oladimeji .. Thanks and GodBless....

http://m.facebook.com/206670959425564/timeline/story?ut=69&hash=-1794525675240845151&wstart=0&wend=1378018799&ustart&refid=17

Please, make sure you like the main page (Nigeria Centenary) so dat ur votes can be valid . VOTING ends at midnight today ....Thanks 4 d usual cooperation!
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Sacrifice91(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2013
Omoocash: Lecturers are not selfish at all. Because u never can tell where u find urself tomorrow! I support the course only that I want to finishing my Msc on time and start my Phd as soon as possible...

It's good, but for your M.Sc, if this battle is not well fought, where will you see a better laboratory to carry out your research? Consider that.
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Alimtoheeb(m): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2013
Guyz...are u still waiting for ASUU.....u better cross to any private institution cus as for me...i don port o....text port to NUC if u wana migrate

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep / Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.