Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government (51761 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Jonathan Says No More Negotiation With ASUU / FG Breaks-Off ASUU Negotiation, To Introduce Student Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by ladeski: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2013
Ayima: Wetin u d fine source for, abi na source want end ASUU strike? http://www.thenationonlineng.net
excellent response
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by ladeski: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2013
Justosaus: selfish lecturers. Gambling with the future of nigerians because of allowances
you really mean gambling on the future of their families right?
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Maximus17(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2013
i hope this won't affect ma convoc and service by feb nxt year
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2013
stopit: . I guess u are not a student that is why u are saying this.if u know d frustration of being at home u won't say such a thing.guy abeg park well jare

You either fight for what is right by paying the prize today or better still fight for it with more pains in the future when it gets to the turn of your children...Equality for social and educational justice for all is the theme of the ongoing strike.
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by cheiwura: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=alexleo]

Which children? Do you understand that what is being fought is government's insincerity over the years. And if its not fought now it keeps moving from one generation to the other. And what if you as a student now do the sacrifice today for the good of your children tomorrow, is it bad? If the ASUU of those days that started this fight.....
..........'.............. ..........'..............

Good talk! We wont forget in a haste that South African Students fought apartheid regime to stand still then. Are they enjoying it today?

The answer is yours. Great Nigerian students: Support ASUU in this fight and write your names in the golden book of history.
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by otokx(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2013
penny01502: before you no know?

stop lying
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by mesutiyke(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2013
so dis strike go reach six months, sick n tired of naija system of edu.
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by otokx(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2013
mesutiyke: so dis strike go reach six months, sick n tired of naija system of edu.

It will not reach 6 months, between 3 and 4 perharps.
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Aniah4u: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2013
Thebrightest: I don forget wetin i wan type sef.
cry[quote author=Thebrightest]This strike has to end, else, you(students) may end up forgetting ur names as well.
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by mooregan(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2013
After I don calculate say I d go service by November!! Oh, I'm now a graduate by Faith.
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by cheiwura: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2013
ladeski: you really mean gambling on the future of their families right?

Remember, there is no future for a half baked/poorly educated graduate who cannot compete locally and internationally with senator's foreign trained children when the job is on merit. Now is the time to fight for educational equality, quality, equity and justice.
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by ladeski: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=cheiwura][/quote]Yes, the average South African university student is miles better than his Nigerian counterpart

Additionally how many Nigerians are studying in SA

I rest my case
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by ladeski: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2013
cheiwura:

Remember, there is no future for a half baked/poorly educated graduate who cannot compete locally and internationally with senator's foreign trained children when the job is on merit. Now is the time to fight for educational equality, quality, equity and justice.
This issue is a long standing one and I blame the Fed Govt fully. Despite the fact that UN recommends you spending 27% of your annual budget on education, Nigeria spends a paltry 7%. Shows you the sincerity of the Fed Govt towards education.
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by zeedof(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2013
timwezzb: Hmmmmmmmmmm No Future 4 the Nigerian Student....Make I go look 4 WORK since I've waited and Nothing good is coming Out of this SERIES!
. Seeking for job with my admission letter and result transcript, since ASUU is delaying the certificate.. Abi
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by cheiwura: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2013
ladeski: Yes, the average South African university student is miles better than his Nigerian counterpart

Additionally how many Nigerians are studying in SA

I rest my case

To get it right is now or never.

Let us pray ASUU does not chicken out of this fight.

Nigeria has been held down for a very long time. Our support for the just course is of essence.
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by rhythyson: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2013
na wah oooo

1 Like

Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by ennon92(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2013
Bright_id:
good bless u For dat,
yes GOD realy knows best,we cant question him
yeah God knows best but foolishness is not part of God....its only in naija u hear such
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by 2nioshine(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2013
alexleo:

Shows how small and shallow minded you are. So I must be an ASUU member or a lecturer before I speak against government's insincerity to them? Nairaland is truly filled with small boys and girls. Smh.
...i understand u r nt a student that thats kul...but must u come out and post just anything u want 2 just because u want 2 master ur writing skills....u really need 2 learn maners...coz u just exposd ur........
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by lukasbaker(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2013
all this rubbish must stop.y fighting for their personal gains u are using students,infrastructures to get ur demands....y not accept wat is on ground and call off d strike and wait and c wat happen next.wit ASUU attitude yestady i now know that they are fighting for their pockets to b full like our dishonorable members.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Dusha94(f): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2013
Seriously......this whole ASUU stuff is becoming annoying!!
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by majinice07: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2013
I can't say a word, just see for your self. and comment!
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by ennon92(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2013
switch360: GOOD NEWS ..... No more talks with GEJ government. i am so happy my Undergraduate Girl friend will stay longer with me. hahahahah
dats selfishness
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by SplendidE(f): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2013
I pray 4 all D students in D aws,dat in D course of D ASUU strike,may u neva 4get ur name,matric no.,dept n skul....IJN
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by ennon92(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2013
battnis: make ASUU resolve dis issue ooh peeps don dhy forget deir matric number..abeg make person remind me of my course
u dey capital OYO
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2013
Rexsul: tank God av startd Gala distribution business
Yes oo! Ya head dey dia walahai
Me I dan dey manufacture & package kooli-kooli in attractive wrappers ne!
Kai bizness I da flow walahai grin
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by drealdoc89(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2013
ennon92: dats selfishness
different strokes for different folks. Majority wnts d strike t b cald off while odas wnts it t continue. Hmm!
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by SplendidE(f): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2013
I pray 4 all students in d aws,dat in d course of ASUU strike,may u neva 4get ur names,dept,matric no. n skul...IJN
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Lordseyad(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2013
hmmm, oga o...it seems i dom dey forget ma matric number sha...oga o..
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by lukasbaker(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2013
ASUU is fighting for their own personal gains that what i jos concluded afta they withdraw from negociations wit f.g.let me tell u some of these our lecturers children are not schooling in nigerian universities.if f.g is sincere y f.g improved 100billion.?abeg eee ASUU stop dancing limpopo wit our education.
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by paschalomenihu: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2013
THERE CHILDREN ARE STUDYING OUTSIDE NIGERIA, WHAT IS THEIR IF ASUU LIKE THEY CAN GO AND DIE,THAT IS WHAT GOVT ACTION MEANS,THEIR CHILDREN WILL STILL COME BACK FROM ABOARD AND THEIR WILL FIX THEM WITH BETTER GOVT JOBS AND POSITION WHILE OUR OUR CHILDREN ARE STILL STUDYING FIVE YRS COURSE FOR SEVEN YRS.
Re: ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2013
@farano:
All is well. 9ja which way??

Why deceiving urself when all is not well. Even a blind man can this one. Which way where? No way mr. man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep / Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.