Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,737 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye (40746 Views)

Amazing 3D Tattoo / Shocking Moment: Giant Anaconda Regurgitates An Entire Heifer / I Have Problems With 3d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by yunfazz: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Human branding, also referred to as 'scarification', is the latest craze in body art and Britain's most heavily tattoed man has refused to be left behind.

Matthew Whelan,33, from Birmingham has not only covered himself head to toe in skin art, he has also tattoed one white of his eyes black. The tattoo instrument uses electrical currents to burn through the flesh and is the same tool dentists use to drill holes or surgeons to burn away cancer cells. View more images after the cut:

Lest Westwood, the tattoist who carried out the procedure was quoted as saying; 'It does stink the studio out as it’s burning flesh and there are risks involved - your body could go into shock."

Mr Whelan was only nine when he first craved a tattoo. Since then he has spent 300 hours in the tattooist’s chair and spent more than £20,000 on decorating his body. Designs range from snakes, scorpions, and vampires to even the name of his favourite TV programme, ‘The Jeremy Kyle Show’, tattooed on the back of his head.

Meanwhile, Whelan who has legally changed his name to His Royal Majesty Body Art, King of Ink Land says he likes to think of himself as a living, breathing piece of art...

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/crazy-man-largest-tattoo.html

Twitter @tutubranch

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by harlos: 4:55am On Aug 23, 2013
Why do we have to be directed to another site before we see pictures

If you want to share news, share it and give us the the full details here...kindly upload the pix here cos i'm not going to click anything.

Thank you. tongue

10 Likes

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by RINE1: 5:30am On Aug 23, 2013
where are my end time beeps?

2 Likes

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by yunfazz: 5:59am On Aug 23, 2013
i uploaded the pictures here ooo...dont know why they not even showing

1 Like

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by harlos: 7:07am On Aug 23, 2013
I guess NL is having problem with uploading pictures, i've been uploading some pictures too since yesterday, but i'm not seeing them on NL same thing about four people complained about sad

2 Likes

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by temisukanmi(f): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2013
Wat's this? END TIME finz!!!!!
*disgusting re probated mind fellow*

1 Like

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2013
In his mind now, he is a fine boy
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2013
Disgusting !!!

I can freely say........end of time tings angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123: Disgusting !!!

I can freely say........end of time tings angry angry angry

different strokes to different folks even the children if Israel had tatoos on them was then end time??

1 Like

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by Rapmaestro(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2013
does he have tatoos on his d1ck like m.ne too?
Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
WTH
Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by Enegod(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
kool
Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by Stefanelle(f): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nonsense
Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
Stefanelle: Nonsense
Indeed!
Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by Boll2010: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2013
Art gallery tnz,he shld b in a museum

3 Likes

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by sureteeboy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
What type of madness should we call this? This one sef na Lil Wayne's older brother.
Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by dareyking(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hi!
Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by nekaa(f): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
What's wrong with the title of this thread? And he forgot to tattoo his eye lids too, he shouldn't waste valuable space.

3 Likes

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by tayork(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
RUBISH.....what do they gain in this
Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
Another psychologically imbalanced idiot.
Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by djeezy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mtchew! Vain priorities.
Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by gameboy727(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
Disgusting fellow, phewww. BTW i never knew of 3D tattooes. Very soon money and food go be 3D

1 Like

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by maxwellsmith: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
No be illuminati logo dey him forehead so Na wa ooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by ghettodreamz(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
OMO Buruku.

1 Like

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by myOGAonTOP: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
WHAT BOUT em lips? Tattoo them na. Am disappointed. Later another white man would open his garlic-breath-laden mouth and call someone black monkey. Am i looking at one (mournKEY) already?

1 Like

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Laziness in highest oda, the fool likes black colour, which is not possible 2 get through tattoos. Thank God i make am 2 front page, i must give testimonies next sunday.
Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by Swagakid(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
cool...begininq of time tinz... unto d next one
Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
At least he should have invested in a better looking haircut undecided

1 Like

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by folawuyo: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
rubbish..... Click like if u know that this is total rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by Benite: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Latest on ASUU

1 Like

Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Laziness in highest oda, the fool likes black colour, which is not possible 2 get through tattoos. Thank God i make am 2 front page, i must give testimonies next sunday.
Re: Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye by kingarizona(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NEED A PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER?... COME IN HERE!!!! / A Visit To Nike Art Gallery Nigeria. (photos, Video) / Blender3d : Topic On Nairaland (graphics/video) By Amhatu W.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.