Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

How We Can Achieve Economic Revolution Through The Assistance Of Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How We Can Achieve Economic Revolution Through The Assistance Of Nigerians (842 Views)

5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised / Photos Of Nigerians Scooping Petrol From Crashed Tanker On Ibadan Expressway / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Can Achieve Economic Revolution Through The Assistance Of Nigerians by kashflynn(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
Yesterday i came across a trend on NL that read. Why Africa may never produce the next Facebook,Google,Groupon etc, by an Africa Forbes magazine writer. At least he said may not, so there's hope for Africa to produce one. Why i was reading through the article, i observed that the writer kept hammering on one point, which is lack of funding for great Africa in innovation out there, for entrepreneurial like you and me to get access to funding and absent of Angel or venture capitalist to invest in our business ideas to enable our business idea go global in the nearest future. Bank unwillingness to provide you with funds without collateral even after wasting your time and giving you false hope like they did with me(collecting your business plan and give you the impression they will get back to you)at the end of the day it all boil's down to one thing "no collateral no loan". No need for me to bore you with the scenario cause obviously u know how it ends, i go straight to the point why i brought this trend up.

After i read that trend on NL and carefully read through the reaction/comment to that post by my fellow Nigerians and the point a Nairalander made P.losh, i think he created a trend on that too. it got me thinking and i had an idea which might b crazy or unrealistic, but i don't believe impossibility cause i know we can if we want to and for the greater Good it posses to our economy, so i am going to try. I have a plan to start up my on venture capitalist Investment Banking firm, about two years and counting(Big dream grin grin that one dey), and i did my intensive research on how to run one, and how it can survive the Africa factor e.g Nigeria, and i figured it out.

Since am limited by funding i gave my proposal to a few big shot who have money to throw around, but as usual i got turned down as they saw it as unrealistic and their unwillingness to invest in our country, aside oil and gas. But their is hope cause i can still run my own venture capital firm that will invest in great innovation of Nigerian entrepreneurs like you and me out there, bringing about the economic revolution we've always prayed for in our dear country Nigeria. Now my fellow Nigerians brothers and sisters, here is my plan it may sound silly, impossible though but yes we will make the impossible possible with one voice and one accord. Nigeria has a population of 165 million people and counting, i need a start up capital of 1.2 billion naira and if only 2 million Nigerians believes and are willing to help make my dream a reality by contributing the sum of 500 or 1000 naira respectively, of what so ever amount appeals to your hearts, i will be able to raise the require start up capital of 1.2 billion naira to power my venture, and set up an industry aim at powering, assisting, and investing in great business ideas and innovation of entrepreneurs to boost our private sector to enable us grow to our full potentials as Nigerians. I know some people after reading this will think am a scam but know this, what am doing took me a great deal and frustration to bring this to the open to source for fund from Nigerians.

A friend of mine always says and i quote "it will only take one man to change our country Nigeria for good" ONE MAN. Just as Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe and a few brave founding fathers brought about our independence, Mandela brought about the independence of South Africa, Mohammed Ghandi reunited 250 million Indians, Chief Adeyemi lawson the founder of ECO PAN AFRICA BANK. So will one man change Nigeria by Gods grace, am not saying am the man but i might be a stepping stone for that man or woman.

Obama in his campaign gave hope to Americans with his slogan 'Yes we can', and i say 'Yes we will make the impossible possible'(Our generation). 1.2 billion naira start up capital raised with the help of fellow Nigerians to set up my firm with the sole aim of investing in great business ideas and innovation, might be the stepping stone to Nigerians greatness and economic revolution and prosperity(job for all and economic stability). If you believe in my dream and believe our generation can change Nigeria and make a difference then help support, make my dream a reality.

Make your contributions(500 or 1000 naira) to this account number 3070720081 account name Anyi victory Benjamin First bank.
And you can reach me on my cell 08064694353. Thank you and together we will make Nigeria great, God bless you and God bless Nigeria.
Re: How We Can Achieve Economic Revolution Through The Assistance Of Nigerians by gsainttrinity(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2013
good ambition here, I love but such a thing can only be reality by a more formal means which is talking with people or organisations with previous reputation to assist in the project.
Re: How We Can Achieve Economic Revolution Through The Assistance Of Nigerians by kashflynn(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tanx.. But if u read my post 3rd paragraphs, last sentence.. U know i have been through alot and probably understand were am coming from.. Meeting organizations that i have tried and seems not to b working in Nigeria. I know they might b 1 or 2 organization out there that share my vision but hw do i find them and how long do i have to search.. That's y i have to people lyk U(visionaries) and wat beta way to reach a large audience of ur kind in Nigeria Dan d internet NL.. So help support my course, my dream a reality.. If u believe we can (our generation).. Tanx..
Re: How We Can Achieve Economic Revolution Through The Assistance Of Nigerians by kashflynn(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
gsaint trinity: good ambition here, I love but such a thing can only be reality by a more formal means which is talking with people or organisations with previous reputation to assist in the project.
Lets make history by doing something that has never b done b4 for the greater good of all...
Re: How We Can Achieve Economic Revolution Through The Assistance Of Nigerians by stancydg: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
First things first my guy, register your venture capital organisation as a PLC, that's public liability company with corporate affairs commission, then set up a corporate bank[not an individual] account, after which you can then come up with creative and believable ideas of raising funds from the public, which will be guaranteed by shareholding. Consult a legal practitioner for more details on how these things work. That's my little advice. Cheers!
Re: How We Can Achieve Economic Revolution Through The Assistance Of Nigerians by kashflynn(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2013
stancydg: First things first my guy, register your venture capital organisation as a PLC, that's public liability company with corporate affairs commission, then set up a corporate bank[not an individual] account, after which you can then come up with creative and believable ideas of raising funds from the public, which will be guaranteed by shareholding. Consult a legal practitioner for more details on how these things work. That's my little advice. Cheers!
thanx bro... I get on it ASAP

(1) (Reply)

SAD! Armed Robbers Kill Many In Broad Day Light At Alaba Market / The Eye-watering Moment A Runner Was Gored Through The Leg During The Final Run. / Fricaar The New Free Ads Platform For The African Continent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.