Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! (4702 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by bolex(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2006
hey guyz

it's common practise

when we wake up in the morning

****yawwwwwnnnssss , walks up to the MIRROR****

What exactly do you see when you look into the mirror

For me

I see

A successsful engineer

with a HAPPY family

I see maself on top of ma enemies

Climbing high

and higher

without limits

I see more

But hey , what do YOU see ?

When you look into your mirror early in the morning?
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by DaHitler(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2006
I see me. Nothing special, just boring me.

My goals are far too deep to be associated with my physical image.

1 Like

Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by ToyM28(f): 8:40pm On May 30, 2006
Well i see someone whose arse would be canned, panel beated nd torn 2 shreds, if she doesnt pass her exams. embarassed cry
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by mukina2: 8:44pm On May 30, 2006
i see a calm young lady and a very bright future when i look at the mirror in the morning[sub][/sub]also a sleepy face grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by DaHitler(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2006
ToyM28, panel beaten? How old are you?
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by ToyM28(f): 8:50pm On May 30, 2006
Am 17. they wldnt actually pannel beat me oh, just remove my dearest privilegdes.
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by ToyM28(f): 8:51pm On May 30, 2006
And believe me dat really sucks sad sad sad
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by DaHitler(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2006
I see. Are those uni/college level exams?

Its nice to see that you are not being physically abused. cheesy
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by se4better: 9:02pm On May 30, 2006
HEHE,
        NICE POST AND GOOD QUESTION TO EVERY YOUTHS LIKE ME, I THINK.ANY WAY GUESS WHAT I SEE GUTS?OK!!! NON CAN GUESS WHEN I WAKE IN THE MORNING,GUESS WHAT I SEE?I SEE MYSELF SAVING THE LIVES OF PEOPLE AND I SEE MYSELF WEARING WHITE CLOTHS WITH STETHESCOPE ON MY EAR, ALRIGHT GUESS HUH, A NURSE!AM SORRY YOU SHOULD BE MISTAKING THERE OKAY, AM A DOCTOR, ANYWAY NOTHING BAD IN BEING A NURSE BUT LOOKS SOMEHOW BORRY TO ME THE BE THE FIRST MAN ON EARTH KNOWN AS A NURSE, I MEAN AN HERMAPHRODITE, HAHAHAHAHA I WILL BE THERE IN FUTURE TO SELF THE LIVES OF MY FRIENDS IN NAIRALAND, BUT I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL NEVER COLLECT 4RM U THE NAIRA CURRENCY IF IT IS ROUGH OR RATHER BROUGHT OUT FROM YOU BREAST OR JUST MENTION THEM BECOS YOU ARE ONE OF THEM, A DOCTOR, CAN'T YOU SEE IT AM READY TO OPERATE YOU AND SAFE YOUR LIFE OKAY!!!
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by my2cents(m): 9:04pm On May 30, 2006
I see the one person in the world I can't lie to - moi grin
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by hotangel2(f): 10:00pm On May 30, 2006
I see the direct image of God. me!
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by Zahymaka(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2006
I don't look in the mirror - it gives me a momentary attack of narcissm. When I do look in one, I see me -- just me.
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by faf(f): 10:56pm On May 30, 2006
i see the future doctor or lawyer! then i see a nasty old spot embarassed
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by ToyM28(f): 11:00pm On May 30, 2006
@ faf. lmao. dont think like dat babe.
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by faf(f): 11:02pm On May 30, 2006
why wouldnt i, its a disaster when i wake up! hair like ayamatanga
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by ToyM28(f): 11:05pm On May 30, 2006
lol. u shld see mine, it don pass ayamatanga. I think it looks more like the greek myth, Medusela (lady with snakes 4 a hair) smiley
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by gem87(f): 11:15pm On May 30, 2006
i see a gem,
a rare and unique gem
with a very bright future
and the best hubby ever
and the most wonderful kids
and God on my side, 4ever grantin me favour
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by Badman888(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2006
when i look at the mirror i see my afro
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by gem87(f): 11:22pm On May 30, 2006
lol
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by Uzzyan: 12:05am On May 31, 2006
I see the very good and beautifully made creature of the almighty God. I see the female prospective engineer who also will work towards savin lives. I also the nice red lips that adds to a colourful being moi. I also see me comin out in flyin colours in my exams and receivin as many scholarships and awards of excellence as possible. I see alot but this is to mention a few.

@ bolex
Your thread is nice. Atleast i know what my favorite nairalander can do.
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by Uzzyan: 12:07am On May 31, 2006
I see the very good and beautifully made creature of the almighty God. I see the female prospective engineer who also will work towards savin lives. I also the nice red lips that adds to a colourful being moi. I also see me comin out in flyin colours in my exams and receivin as many scholarships and awards of excellence as possible. I see alot but this is to mention a few.

@ bolex
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by Uzzyan: 12:08am On May 31, 2006

@ bolex
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by bluenubian(f): 12:38am On May 31, 2006
i see blue, i see why everyone love me, i see why my family loves me, my friends, my co workers, not jus because of my beautiful face but for my beautiful soul. and i see the girl that jus loves being blue
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by bolex(m): 1:05am On May 31, 2006
I see maself surrounded by Nairaland members that keep saying :

You know bolex , we happy to know you

I see maself saying back :

You know , I am nothing without Nairaland in ma blood
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by ToyM28(f): 1:08am On May 31, 2006
lol. i see ma self thinking, bolex must be dreaming!
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by bolex(m): 1:09am On May 31, 2006
I see maself saying :

well , the image in the mirror is an illusion

cool
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by ToyM28(f): 1:13am On May 31, 2006
lol. lol. Well i see my self thinking "bolex must be right"

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by bolex(m): 1:17am On May 31, 2006
Can I not see maself :

Yer

I see it quite clearly

I see maself :

KISSING BLUE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by faf(f): 1:22am On May 31, 2006
i see myself as a beautiful woman sometimes!--
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by Badman888(m): 1:25am On May 31, 2006
when i look at the mirror, i also see myself as an engineer, same as Bolex
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by faf(f): 1:29am On May 31, 2006
many men as engineers cheesy

i see myself as a baaaad girl! [with a face]

most times i see the kind of smile i'll put on on my next award ceremony
Re: Mirror , Mirror , Mirror On The Wall ! by bolex(m): 1:31am On May 31, 2006
It's a gd thing we all have mirrors to look @ at home

cool

See, I see maself as this happy man no 1 can ever make sad

I see maself so HAPPY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Pix 1 Word...guys Help Me Crack These Puzzle / The "where Are You Now" Game / Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.