Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Kpmg And Access Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg And Access Bank Test (9372 Views)

NBC Offer And Access Bank Offer, Which One Should I Go For Please? / First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results / Aptitude Test Format For Ernst And Young, Kpmg And Pwc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg And Access Bank Test by delta12(m): 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2008
Am confused I have 2 test on the same day its urgent i need to know which to got for: KPMG 9.00am or Access bank 10.30 am, They are both on wednesday 11 and on two extremes(location).
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by remmyakins(f): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2008
pleasewhere is the access bank test taking place?
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by chummex(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2008
Guy I choose KPMG 20times over Access bank. But then u can still kill 2 birds with a stone.Kpmg test shouldn't take more than 1hr 30mins. U can still rush down to Access venue afterwards hopin they don't start on the dot of the hr. All the best!
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by Geezle(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2008
reschedule the kpmg or anyone u choose
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by delta12(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2008
Guess i should continue the from where i stopped, Luckily KPMG posted their test to the 13th thats a Friday, man after which the results were released on same day and i succeeded, access released theirs a week after and it was also a success as at now I've just picked up my offer later from KPMG after a series of interview and subsequently medicals. As for access bank they've not yet called after my first interview with them.
I am so happy that my prayers has been answered KPMG's pay package for a beginner is far better than most banks, God granted my heart desire and gave me a package i dreamed of, My advice to all job seekers in Nairaland is dare any organisation, with your application especially those privileged with a 2:1. With prayers and a straight part i believe you can always achieve your goals.

2 Likes

Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by Julianah(f): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2008
hi,
pls how many days did it take kpmg to call u for interview after passing the test and what was their interview like.thanks
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by uchetobi(f): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2008
delta 1:

KPMG's pay package for a beginner is far better than most banks,

while this is not true…KPMG is a great place to work, looks good on the CV and you have the opportunity to harness your intellectual skills. Congrats and welcome on board

1 Like

Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by delta12(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2008
i did the test on the 13th of june, submitted my graduate application form on the 16th, my first interview on the23rd,subsequently, 27th and 4th of july while the medicals was on the 9th i guess the twas just god's favour cos it seem so fast to be true unlike all i heard of thier recruitment process.
uchetobi:

while this is not true…

well for me i cant contest that with you,

1 Like

Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2008
Hi,
you've got a wonder smile. KPMG is a place I'll love to work @. How do I get in there? Thanks. grin

Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2008
Hi Uchetobi,
you've got a wonder smile. KPMG is a place I'll love to work @. How do I get in there planning to comeback very soon. Thanks. grin
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by uchetobi(f): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2008
tdenen:

Hi Uchetobi,
you've got a wonder smile. KPMG is a place I'll love to work @. How do I get in there planning to comeback very soon. Thanks. grin

what wonder smile? have u seen me b4? to get into kpmg you must have graduated with a 2.1, then foward your cv to ?HR, u will be called for a test, followed by thhree interviews,
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by ezeizu: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2008
@ delta 1
how possible is that u got in, in less than a month. people have being on hold 4 like 5months , how did u do it. hope u aint just kidding.pls reply at ezeizu@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by gabriellle: 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2008
i did my interviews in kpmg in two days and by 12 noon on the second day, I had an offer even without medicals! I turned it down cos the pay was less than what I was already collecting in another company. My advice to nairalanders is believe in yourself and you'd achieve and re-achieve success constantly! congrats again man! KPMG is a great place to start or grow a career!
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by Nicklee(m): 4:47am On Jul 16, 2008
gabriellle:

i did my interviews in kpmg in two days and by 12 noon on the second day, I had an offer even without medicals! I turned it down because the pay was less than what I was already collecting in another company. My advice to nairalanders is believe in yourself and you'd achieve and re-achieve success constantly! congrats again man! KPMG is a great place to start or grow a career!

Gabriellle, Gabriellle, good to catch you here!!!!!

, annibo
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by chemche: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2008
guy u're fortunate.hw do u do it
well hw can i summit my c.v for KPMG.which grade do they consider
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2008
Hi,
Uche, have you forgotten the picture you have on your PROFILE? THANKS for that piece, but unfortunately I am a 2.2.
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by delta12(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2008
gabriellle:

i did my interviews in kpmg in two days and by 12 noon on the second day, I had an offer even without medicals! I turned it down because the pay was less than what I was already collecting in another company. My advice to nairalanders is believe in yourself and you'd achieve and re-achieve success constantly! congrats again man! KPMG is a great place to start or grow a career!
Please dont make a fool of this thread, KPMG's interview is of four stages and the best you can get is 3, You must also go for your medicals. watch what you say.
Ezeizu
its all about the department you are choosing and its demand, I chose audit and and like twas available
tdenen
My advice is on for job-seekers not woman-seekers, You could as well go to romance forum and start admiring pictures
Chemche
either through the net or drop it at thier Gerrald road office, The Grade is minimum of 2:1.
Am to resume Sept.1

1 Like

Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2008
@ delta 1
I wrote d KPMG test on wednesday 9th of july and also got the result the same day. Please I will need tips on d interview: what kind of questions should I expect in each stage. I also chose audit. could you tell me d salary range?
Thanks!
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by ezeizu: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2008
@ delta
i also was considered 4 audit, although it was my 3rd choice, after my first interview i'm still yet to hear from them. i believe if i wasn't successful i wld av gotten a mail from them or wat do u think. it's being 2months since ny last interview. men u just lucky,
wat did ui study in school. u must have extra qualifications abi. reply pls
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by gabriellle: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2008
delta 1, no be fight now! smiley i did my interviews in two days and turned them down! that doesnt make your new job lose its shine!  did i forget to add that i had lunch at their cafeteria while i was being interviewed and was chaffeur-driven from one of their offices to the other for my interviews?!  once again a big congratulations to you and i wish you a fruitful time with KPMG!
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by delta12(m): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2008
Well Ezeizu, I cant actually say if you were successful or not you should call their human resource and ask them of position of you application, They are quite friendly i guess they would tell you, As for the department they are mostly concerned on your first choice, I Studied accounting, and i do not hjave any other added qualification just a student member of ICAN
gabriellle:

delta 1, no be fight now! smiley i did my interviews in two days and turned them down! that doesnt make your new job lose its shine! did i forget to add that i had lunch at their cafeteria while i was being interviewed and was chaffeur-driven from one of their offices to the other for my interviews?! once again a big congratulations to you and i wish you a fruitful time with KPMG!
Pleasee always say the truth to help your fellow being
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by pappyshun(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2008
i did my kpmg test about 4months ago which i passed,i was invited for career talk which i attended and submitted my credentials.i was called twice by an official of kpmg to notify me of likely time for my interview,since the time passed am still on able to hear frm them.though am employed now bt i think something has to be done abt their recruitment process cos it can be frustrating.thank God they are nt d only one recruiting.
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by mahatmaG: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2008
Where and How can I submit my Cv for KPMG?
Pls Guys let me know.
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by pappy2000: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2008
Pls i need flour mill test format for the technician in the electrical section.
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by olubunmi80: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2008
hi delta, im new on this thread. i wrote kpmg test on 16th july and passed that day, im told to submit the the graduate application form with my credentials.
which i did on 21 st july and they said they will get back to me. for the interviews.
pls i need info abt likely inetrview questions from all stages. i guess they say there are three stages.
please i will appreciate it and what is their entry level salary like? thanks for the info.
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by Sorex: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2008
Just be confident and take a good time out to think about why u want for KPMG, which unit u like and why,
show real interest in business, show real ambition based on a career with them,
think of answers to questions like: have u been in team before? ur leadership experience and what worked for u?
how u were able to convince others to adopt ur opinion to an issue?
They key is to back your responses with an experience u've had before, and be urself. don't go around looking for ready made answers, u wnt be unique that way!
Lastly, know their values and answer questions from the point of view of their values.
ALL THE BEST!
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by delta12(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2008
I had to relax a little and get the whole process settled with before posting this, The night after i got my offer letter with KPMG, i received 2 text messages from access bank; one,That i should come for medicals the next day, and the other an interview for 20th July. After the medicals and the interview i was offered "provisional employment" to their training school, and what they said their offer after the 4 months training was, was quite above KPMG, I went for the training school induction and men i could say it is worth going for, But "unfortunately" I had made my choice KPMG, Fellow nairalanders , I have been seeing people post of more than one opportunity , and never knew i would be in that shoes, But i would still say it all comes from Dedication to God (with Prayers) and and a Little hard work, With these i believe u'd tell my testimony.
olubunmi80:

hi delta, im new on this thread. i wrote kpmg test on 16th july and passed that day, im told to submit the the graduate application form with my credentials.
which i did on 21 st july and they said they will get back to me. for the interviews.
please i need info about likely inetrview questions from all stages. i guess they say there are three stages.
please i will appreciate it and what is their entry level salary like? thanks for the info.

Use Sorex's Advce thats the basic you need.
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by kiki12: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2008
@ delta. Really u can't bless God more. Never been one to really strive for a job till i got hit by a dry spell after service. Every application in progress was put on hold with the whole 'we'll get back to you' after some interviews. I already started to feel troubled n restless n i tot i was goin to remain unemployed for a while after hearin others stories. N just when i tot i couldn't stand it i got several offers from an oil coy, a bank - not to work in nigeria tho, which i'd always wanted, n your consultin coy n i was speechless. I picked one n i'm startin this week. Its been just four months since after service n it felt like four years! Tho i read threads here alot n never really say much, i promised God that i'd share with people on this forum how so full of love He is. I kno people might say i got it easy- equatin d job with d wait- but you've gotta understand that He won't give u a burden much heavier than u can bare. I guess He knew that one more month woulda killed my spirit cos i tend to be. . .
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by kiki12: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2008
Overly ambitious n annoyinly studious most times n i can't stand not taskin my brain or bein useful. But that doesn't mean any one of u who's still waitin on Him is less brilliant or clever than i am or you believe yourself to be. It just might be that He kno's you've probably got stronger will than i have and so its not your time to be plucked. Wish you all d best. Will help if i hear any openings n like Delta said n i concur, keep believin Him n don't stop d prayers- even for one second!
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by oYaTo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2008
@kiki u definitely r right. . .

Habbakuk 2:3 says it all

My own job testimony too much dat each time I think abt it, it almost brings tears to my eyes. .
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by delta12(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2008
@ kiki,
You share the same testimony with me, I would like to see urs too, Interestingly, i also finished my service "valentine day" and all the Jobs i was expecting to have never came up, The feeling was actually like 4 years. Well I guess Its still God wanting me to see the other side of life.
Nairalanders pls always share ur testimonies it encourages others.
Re: Kpmg And Access Bank Test by innomacity: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2008
grin can some one pls tell me what the salary range is for kpmg entry level. thanks and what the interview entails.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

48,000 Apply For 2,000 Jobs In Ekiti / Graduate Trainee Level 2 / Recruitment For Call Center Agents For Gtbank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.