Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her (30302 Views)

Cadet-Corps Beat Student To Death In AAUA (Graphic Photos) / Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) / Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Bright2(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
So because a guy promised a girl marriage & during the courtship he discovered attitude which is not compatible with his kind, so he should remain abi? What annoy me most is that girls will do more than this to guys & still go free! Upgrade a girl & see what you will get as payback.
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
penny01502: Ladies always lose, damn 80k for 2years sex......lucky boy. My great friend is paying olosho babes 20k per night. Am out to propose to a babe now, rock her body for 2years just like that my man did
what is this one ranting about cheesy the girl requested for 5ook but because her lawyer was not good enough or didnt convine the judge enough,the court slashed 492 k out of the money.if he had paid 5ook,im sef go hear am.moreover how will an undergraduate student be able to afford the 80k sef if not getting the money through fraud,armed robbery,internet scam or kidnapping.an ordinary pencil jeans wearing school boy cheesy

oga use your brain jare.God should now help him if he comes from a poor family.cheap ko,shikin ni :p
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Bright2: So because a guy promised a girl marriage & during the courtship he discovered attitude which is not compatible with his kind, so he should remain abi? What annoy me most is that girls will do more than this to guys & still go free! Upgrade a girl & see what you will get as payback.
so after 2 years and abortion twice that its now dawning on him that her character is not good.if she had died in the process of abortion,will he have given a flying fvk,abi no be guys again or if the doctor told her she cannot get pregnant and the guy knows about it,he wont replace her with immediate alacricity.mshewwww.

It will not take him a week or minimum 3days to get another girl to start warming his bed 8-)

he will just use the excuse of i cant marry her because the doctor said she cannot get preggy again and he will not say that its his own child in her womb that she is aborting.abegi.no be today
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by gabbyjames: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
is better for d boy than to marry a lady against his will cos tmro might be worser
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
osahonmk: LMAO.... N6/day divided by 3 times daily = N2 per round... WTF!!!!!!

Then if the guy come knack more than 3times a day, then it becoms 'yara'. Extra bonus grin
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by kaisy1980: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
365X2=====730 DAYS

80000/730=====

HA MY HAND NO DEY FOR THIS
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
mascot87:

You guys are mad grin grin grin

Lols. Nope! We are not mad! We are only trying to make use of the simple arithmetic our teachers taught us back in primary school in a situation like this. grin
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
gabbyjames: is better for d boy than to marry a lady against his will cos tmro might be WORSER
gbagauuunnnn shockedshockedgrin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Topeedo: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
RedBenson:

Lols. Nope! We are not mad! We are only trying to make use of the simple arithmetic our teachers taught us back in primary school in a situation like this. grin
maybe if he had paid 500k or almost a million,you will have time for mumu calculations :p:/
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
kulyie: grin because na kpekus matter dey always cause gobe grin ....shewa cheesysmiley

Wait o, why be say na only kpekus matter i dey mostly see u dey rant dey quote almost every1 post? You & kpekus, una be twins?
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Youngtekkey(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Billygee2u:

You boys and men in Nigeria that maltreat women or girls are damn lucky,because,your government is not really protecting the future and interest of the citizens.You can't mess up a woman in abroad and go free.I am happy that people allover the world including Nigerians are waking up to know their rights and wage war against injustice.Here in this country I am,that man should have been cooling his head in prison by now.The crime of the young man is "Marriage fraud".
marriage fraud ko fraud marriage ni mtchewwwwww
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by olanrewajumi(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
adexsimply: grin grin

did he sleep with you or you slept with each other? What happened to mutual benefits?
i wonder o....na so girls dey lie
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Billygee2u: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
kulyie: so after 2 years and abortion twice that its now dawning on him that her character is not good.if she had died in the process of abortion,will he have given a flying fvk,abi no be guys again or if the doctor told her she cannot get pregnant and the guy knows about it,he wont replace her with immediate alacricity.mshewwww.

It will not take him a week or minimum 3days to get another girl to start warming his bed 8-)

I am happy the way events are turning in Nigeria and the world generally,because,sooner, Nigerian girls and women will be respected and will not be used as rags again.Even the hit and run men or "Sugar Daddies"aka "SD" will begging to loose their properties because of their cheats/unfaithfulness in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
Topeedo: so dats all she is worth...interesting
if you are inferring that 80k is that cheap,go and steal ordinary 1k and let mob catch you,you will realise 8ok is not cheap,or if its cheap,why cant you use your cv to get a job.if you see a job that pays you 20k sef,thank your stars.

The other day, a church member was telling me that his friends wife who is a graduate earns 1ok.if jobs were available,will she bedoing 10k work per month.

cheap indeed:/
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by olanrewajumi(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
konn: why is a guy always accused of "using" a girl? both of them enjoyed the s*x excapade moreover the guy did not r.ape the girl it was a mutual agreement. I think the guy is the one that suppose to claim being "used" by the girl after all the gifts, money, and energy wasted on her all these years.
u too gbasky
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
Billygee2u:

I am happy the way events are turning in Nigeria and the world generally,because,sooner, Nigerian girls and women will be respected and will not be used as rags again.Even the hit and run men or "Sugar Daddies"aka "SD" will begging to loose their properties because of their cheats/unfaithfulness in marriage.
apparently from the look of things it is already happening.there is a similar story i read her on nl few days ago of a girl that was sentenced to prison for pouring hot oil on her boyfriends face because the guy promised her marriage and after dating for 4 years,he ended up dumping the girl and some ladies were like,shebi they fave her only 1 year behind bars,the guys face is scarred beyond surgery
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by olanrewajumi(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mr Aboki:

#SingingMallamSpicey - If my Kpomo na 10, 10 naira, Na you go balance me.. grin

So he 'Used' her.. Now her kpekus na 'Fairly Used' abi 'Tokunboh'?!

Funny Stuff!! 80,000 Naira for 2 years of Fuckery.. grin

I know hoes that would even accept that amount for 1 round.. talkless of a Night..

Even at 500,000 naira sef, shes still a cheap ass hoe..
wayray
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by ennon92(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
adavetee: See people viewing this topic- naturalwaves, nija80, Ayee Idris(f), ehis010(m), rafaha(m), LeeLei(m), Oni John, magdalenegem, Known_pal, symbian123, Chromedome, seyidapo, Sedar(m), metti(m), dewfun, gydlol(f), Thierry_h14, fa.iorsue, Pistolx, Passing Shot, Appliedmaths.(m), jwizzy(m), mrkoma2012, Paragon311, chimimi, KayEnn, Godwilliyke, orange sky, IYA NGBALI, personal59(m), phunmike85(f), Dedewizzy(m), Macstanley(m), Dondav(m), Ferdinandu(m), queenataba(f), club12, fatty247, mrlaw93(m), TYTAN(m), kenan619, jon_zy, rajkard, tinuolababy(f), Danfido25, tuby(m), Samabu07(m), Okija_juju(m), haxan919, aniland, anishe(m), royale442(m), rush2mac, osazeoni1, llade(m), Stalemate(m), Idrico(m), mascot87(m), danny301, leunamme93(m), ehinuel(m), EdesonNews(m), Laptop2, goodsegs(m), abisquare(f), Ose JP, osa2k3(m), Gideon1010(m), Chrisbenogor(m), benedo(m), rhythyson, bright_edge, kd10, hexpleecit, maoyinlola, don ifez(m), idedan(m), @echo(m), DnigerianPrince, sia-indeed, bio4, Jd_fada, Faloorekemi, derespect, DR.T(m), Tdunjoye, sansid, drollster, Popoola oladayo(m), SOLIDTEARZ(m), barika2011(m), suolboy(m), andyar, Yeecar(m), Hanihairy(m), johnstar(m), buffenuff(m), MrToy, beavaleria, camelus, tpacalipse(m), Oohrhii(m), obuji, MAKABBEY(m), Willgates, presiade(m), cipslim(m), kindy86, DonalĂ° Genes(m), opibycar(m), Damojo, crusufixo(m), chrisley024, favourlicious, ceejayluv(m), smileyu(f), Raxxye(m), paxword, Timflex(m), Mikkyhandy(m), 190, lincoln08541(m), allusico12, Bhenjamin(m), godfadda6(m), aguiyi(m), peruso, moscobabs(m), O.lateef(m), Mpetempe(m), 5much, adavetee(m), Chiemeka orizu(m), Mobsync(m), ambrosini593(m) and 179 guest(s
copy n paste thingz
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by ennon92(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
adavetee: See people viewing this topic- naturalwaves, nija80, Ayee Idris(f), ehis010(m), rafaha(m), LeeLei(m), Oni John, magdalenegem, Known_pal, symbian123, Chromedome, seyidapo, Sedar(m), metti(m), dewfun, gydlol(f), Thierry_h14, fa.iorsue, Pistolx, Passing Shot, Appliedmaths.(m), jwizzy(m), mrkoma2012, Paragon311, chimimi, KayEnn, Godwilliyke, orange sky, IYA NGBALI, personal59(m), phunmike85(f), Dedewizzy(m), Macstanley(m), Dondav(m), Ferdinandu(m), queenataba(f), club12, fatty247, mrlaw93(m), TYTAN(m), kenan619, jon_zy, rajkard, tinuolababy(f), Danfido25, tuby(m), Samabu07(m), Okija_juju(m), haxan919, aniland, anishe(m), royale442(m), rush2mac, osazeoni1, llade(m), Stalemate(m), Idrico(m), mascot87(m), danny301, leunamme93(m), ehinuel(m), EdesonNews(m), Laptop2, goodsegs(m), abisquare(f), Ose JP, osa2k3(m), Gideon1010(m), Chrisbenogor(m), benedo(m), rhythyson, bright_edge, kd10, hexpleecit, maoyinlola, don ifez(m), idedan(m), @echo(m), DnigerianPrince, sia-indeed, bio4, Jd_fada, Faloorekemi, derespect, DR.T(m), Tdunjoye, sansid, drollster, Popoola oladayo(m), SOLIDTEARZ(m), barika2011(m), suolboy(m), andyar, Yeecar(m), Hanihairy(m), johnstar(m), buffenuff(m), MrToy, beavaleria, camelus, tpacalipse(m), Oohrhii(m), obuji, MAKABBEY(m), Willgates, presiade(m), cipslim(m), kindy86, DonalĂ° Genes(m), opibycar(m), Damojo, crusufixo(m), chrisley024, favourlicious, ceejayluv(m), smileyu(f), Raxxye(m), paxword, Timflex(m), Mikkyhandy(m), 190, lincoln08541(m), allusico12, Bhenjamin(m), godfadda6(m), aguiyi(m), peruso, moscobabs(m), O.lateef(m), Mpetempe(m), 5much, adavetee(m), Chiemeka orizu(m), Mobsync(m), ambrosini593(m) and 179 guest(s
copy n paste thingz
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by hustla(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
wetin we no go see for this our country

grin grin
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by ayobase(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
hope coogar is reading this....u better not allow any girl to charge you to court for using her.....u might end up coughing out all those pounds!

no worries, abeokuta is there to accept u!

wink

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
RedBenson:

Wait o, why be say na only kpekus matter i dey mostly see u dey rant dey quote almost every1 post? You & kpekus, una be twins?
its only a thief that knows the ways of another thief :/

if you dont like kpomo,why you dey blab,they quote me,con dey type nonsense 8-):/

abeg if the thing you go type no go make sense,abeg no dey quote me for rubbish,asswipe 8-)
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Krizzkutz(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Wait... I have now turned to Nairaland for my daily news but each time I come, I see something annoying.

I still like Nairaland though but then, I need people to like my comment.

Please... Like my comment for no just cause if you know it is plain silly angry angry
hoping our likes cawi u till nxt year
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
osahonmk: LMAO.... N6/day divided by 3 times daily = N2 per round... WTF!!!!!!
as far as me,shewa is concerned,she is a million times better than a girl who some 'things' that have a tail in between their legs will take to mr biggs or tfc,buy her fried rice and chicken,sleep with her and free her.that 8ok is worth it.at least she can use it to go and rent another decent place to stay or start up a buisness with it.

Isnt she a gorgeous girl winkcheesy
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by FoxyRebirth(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
Krizzkutz: hoping our likes cawi u till nxt year

Gerrout there.... Do you know how many I have already?

You are just plain jealous grin grin
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
Willgates: angryand who will pay d guy for lose of sperm? angry angryand who will pay d guy for lose of sperm?
go and collect your change from the doctor that did abortion for her twice 8-)
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Reference(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
kaisy1980: 365X2=====730 DAYS

80000/730=====

HA MY HAND NO DEY FOR THIS

Yeah. His lawyer appealed for subsidy.... And don't ask me how you can be paying subsidy on your natural resources. Ask PPPPPPPRA.
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Coldfeet: Ok! But was there any written document to back the girls claim that the guy promised her marriage? Or was the judgment based on word of mouth? Nigerian judiciary won't stop amazing me.
grin doesnt it suck to be a looser cheesy

i wish i was in that court to see the look on his face cheesy after the judge had passed the judgement and everyone was leaving,i will just write a cheque of the remaining four hundred and ninety two thousand naira and give the girl cheesy for being a strong,determined girl and laugh at the guy before breezing off :D8-)
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
slap1: Does the girl know the medicinal value of $perm? Can she pay for the whole $perm the guy deposited into her? WAS SHE RA-PED?
she wasnt raped but she was deceived for 2 years and scammed bodily 8-)
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
Coldfeet: Ok! But was there any written document to back the girls claim that the guy promised her marriage? Or was the judgment based on word of mouth? Nigerian judiciary won't stop amazing me.
must there be any written document and moreover when guys propose or promise a lady marriage,in nigerian practical terms,do they write or sign any agreement to stay faithful,hun? Or do they sign that they will get married :/

as a matter of fact,if any girl brings out such documents,they will be afraid to sign it or give her 1oo reasons why they cant sign it,including lies because they know they dont have the capacity to put that tail under control
Re: Court Orders Student To Pay Lover N80,000 For Using Her by robo247(m): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
why shud a boy and a girl stay together as students even?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Fraud, Rape In Abeokuta / One Chance Robbers Nabbed In Alausa (Photo) / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Sues US Justice Department (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.