Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

I Am A Muslim Because I........ - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am A Muslim Because I........ (489 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Muslim Because I........ by autofreak2020(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2013
I am a muslim because i do not have one GOOD Friday in a year but 72 BEST Fridays, every Friday is a blessing to muslims.
I am a muslim because i belive in Jesus christ whose first miracle was that he spoke to his people the first day he was given birth to on earth.
I am a muslim because i belive in a prophet whose birth has been revealed to Jesus christ and recorded in the bible long before his arrival (MUHAMMADIM) in old testament.
I am a muslim because i believe that a true religion must have universal pillar.
I am a muslim because it is a must to learn how to live in a pluralised World.
I am muslim because i do what Allah commands me to do.
I am a muslim because i am forbid to take any soul, not even by mistakes.
I am a muslim because i must seek knowledge even by going as far as China.
I am a muslim because it's a very mighty sin to engage in Extra-marital affairs, but permitted to marry more than a wife, my religion forbids hypocrisy.
I am a muslim because my God is neither given birth to nor give birth to any small Lord.
I am a muslim because it is the most criticised religion due to the fact that it holds the truth which doesn't represent the interest of the West.
Finally, i am a muslim because i am peace lover.
Why are you a muslim?
May the peace of God be upon all Nairalanders and happy Jumah to all muslims.

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Muslim Because I........ by BetaThings: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2013
Salaam
There are good reasons to be praise Allah for showing us the way
But I really don't think we need to start comparing Islam's doctrines with others'

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Teachers And The Challenges Of Knowledge / Describing Who Allah Is / Islamichelp Calls Muslims To Donate For The Victims Of The South Asia Earthquake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.