Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,049 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Its Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Time (415 Views)

IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! / Its Time To Move The Federal Capital To The East / Its Time For The Revolution: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Time by wasak(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2013
Good morning my fellow nairalanders.
It is no longer news that ASUU and the FED GOVT. has concluded to continue playing hide and seek game with the future of Nigerian students. It is not a difficult decision for the government as students have also encouraged this new sport by sitting at home in silence while our brain cells remain idle. for how long are we going to continue this way? For how long are we going to continue going to the bush at night due to the bad condition of our hostel toilets? For how are we going to continue sitting on the floor in lecture rooms? For how long are we going to continue reading with torchlights at night? For how long are we going to endure smiling in penury? Nigerian students for how long are we going to continue alternatives instead of the main practical? how much more are willing to wait for magic news from NTA every Tuesday night??
Necessity they say is the father of invention..This is the only opportunity we have to effect a desired change . let us say NO to insincere governance. I'm typing this with tears in my eyes . I'm sure posterity will never forgive the youths of Today if we continue this way.
Democracy they say is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Democracy is not a government of the by the government and for the government.
Greatest Nigerian students!!!!! Nigeria is Nigeria because of it's citizens and not because of the Government. It's hightime we stood against this obnoxious government. It's now or never.
we can organise ourselves in different states and start a nation wide protest. It's TIME

(1) (Reply)

Tribalism By Another Name? / 55 -year-old Woman Remanded For Running Unlawful Orphanage / Who Is Your Most Outstanding Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.