Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! (2007 Views)

2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Ambode Completes Construction Of 500m Imeke-Ajido Bridge With Pedestrian Walkway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Udmaster(m): 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ever since PDP came into power in 1999, I am yet to see any tangible projects that the corrupt party established in all Igbo Lands.
- why can't we allow this sinking Umbrella titanic to sink and move on.
- Let Us Support All our Igbo men in APC especially A Noble Man like OGBONNAYA ONU.
We did not vote for APC in the last 2015 election BUT YET IGBOS Currently Occupy as Minister of Foreign Affairs, Trade, Industry and Investement, Labour and Employment, Science and Technology, Min.of.state Education, Min.of.state Petroleum, NNPC MD etc
look at Edo state that voted APC in the last election but yet Bini People were given Only Minister Of State for Health.
PDP is Gone. FACT!
It is time to stop all this hatred for anything APC and BUILD POLITICAL BRIDGES so that come 2023, IGBOS will produce a President under APC..
No one will hand over the Presidency to us on a free platter, we need to work, build political bridges and get it.
Lets put Azikiwe/Awolowo misunderstanding behind and move on.
- IGBOS played a part in the Independence of this country, We will NOT run away from it but rather stay back and fight for what its rightfully ours.
POLITICS IS A GAME OF INTEREST, NO PERMANENT FRIEND OR FOE.
We are Part Of The 3 MAJOR TRIBES.
NDEWO NU
IGBO KWENU

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Chinachriss(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Thank you my brother for this incisive post. Let's support our amiable PMB. He is there because God has seen he is honest and wants the best for Nigeria. If he derails or plots against any group, then he will be shown the door.

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Udmaster(m): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chinachriss:
Thank you my brother for this incisive post.
ndewo nwanne
Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by wtfCode: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
na now u wake up? Do u think igbos will ever rule nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Kestolovee95(f): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
We have built bridges with the SW by electing OBJ. We have built with the fulani by voting Yar'dua. What have we gained from it apart from getting taunts from yorubas and hausas claiming that will never vote an Igboman. Anyway it's too late. As long that radio exist, there will be no nigeria elections in the east in 2019, whether nigeria divides or not.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Udmaster(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
wtfCode:
na now u wake up?
Do u think igbos will ever rule nigeria?
YES. An Igbo man will rule Nigeria one day.
Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Sweetguy25: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Why can't they build bridges with us?

1 Like

Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Kestolovee95(f): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
wtfCode:
na now u wake up?

We are saying the same the thing. The Igbos will not rule a country that is non-existent come 2019. We are both right.
Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Udmaster(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kestolovee95:
We have built bridges with the SW by electing OBJ. We have built with the fulani by voting Yar'dua. What have we gained from it apart from getting taunts from yorubas and hausas claiming that will never vote an Igboman. Anyway it's too late. As long that radio exist, there will be no nigeria elections in the east in 2019, whether nigeria divides or not.
I know that, they know that.
our conscience is clear.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by hummerwise(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
some igbos think while some other igbos doesnt..
mr op ur thinking, i just hope this ur post doesnt av any political motives.....
but if not..... you r thinking
Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
wtfCode:
na now u wake up?

abeg park well. It is not upto you to decide.
@topic, you are very much on point my brother. It is time to mingle with majority rubbing heads with all these minorities only reduces us to the status of minority
Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Udmaster(m): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
hummerwise:
some igbos think while some other igbos doesnt..
mr op ur thinking, i just hope this ur post doesnt av any political motives.....
but if not..... you r thinking
political motives? Hmmm. In Politics. There is no friend or foe. Its a game of interest.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Udmaster(m): 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
ExplorerReturns:

abeg park well. It is not upto you to decide.
@topic, you are very much on point my brother. It is time to mingle with majority rubbing heads with all these minorities only reduces us to the status of minority
thank u.. We are a Major Tribe and Should Play Politics like One.
GEJ and PDP is gone.

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by VintageCocktail(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Why can't they build bridges with us?
We are always building bridges for everybody and, also stay back to repair the bridges. We even hold the beams firmly for this guys to cross comfortably but after crossing, Igbos will be berated for holding onto the beam.
Igbos, this is the time to cross bridges when others are crossing, if it collapse all hands should be on deck for repair, if it is sinking grab as much beams as possible to steady yourself. Make noise while crashing below and take as many with you as you can.

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Jokay07(m): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
Which bridge? It's too late to breach the gap. The agitation for biafra won't die alone. More so, I have been thinking about it. Igbo Presidency is not feasible unless Pdp and Apc agree to nominate Igbo candidate on their systems - think about it. If Pdp fields in North as their presidential candidate; Apc can never be so stupid to field in south east as their presidential candidate and vice versa and since Apc is eager to remain in power and Pdp eager to return to power - they all need numbers and that numbers always come from the north so the north remains an election power house with respect to presidential election. Nominating Igbo presidency will be a grave mistake any of them can make. See let's wake up to reality, In the next 30 years, Igbos will never rule Nigeria. My advice is that, Igbos should go and nucture their own political party to contest against Pdp and Apc which is Apga. If you are waiting for Pdp or Apc to give you ticket in 2019 or whatever , you go old ooo

3 Likes

Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Udmaster(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jokay07:
Which bridge? It's too late to breach the gap. The agitation for biafra won't die alone. More so, I have been thinking about it. Igbo Presidency is not feasible unless Pdp and Apc agree to nominate Igbo candidate on their systems - think about it. If Pdp fields in North as their presidential candidate; Apc can never be so stupid to field in south east as their presidential candidate and vice versa and since Apc is eager to remain in power and Pdp eager to return to power - they all need numbers and that numbers always come from the north so the north remains an election power house with respect to presidential election. Nominating Igbo presidency will be a grave mistake any of them can make. See let's wake up to reality, In the next 30 years, Igbos will never rule Nigeria. My advice is that, Igbos should go and nucture their own political party to contest against Pdp and Apc which is Apga. If you are waiting for Pdp or Apc to give you ticket in 2019 or whatever , you go old ooo
so after Buhari in 2023, wia will APC zone it to?
Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Kestolovee95(f): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Udmaster:
thank u.. We are a Major Tribe and Should Play Politics like One.
GEJ and PDP is gone.

After the 4-year presidency then what? We hold hands with abooki and sing kumbaya back to slavery. See the bigger picture. There is no hope in lugard's contraption. Oil will be 10$/ barrel in few months, what tools will the Igbo president work with?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Udmaster(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kestolovee95:

After the 4-year presidency then what? We hold hands with abooki.and sing kumbaya back to slavery. See the bigger picture. There is no hope in lugard's contraption. Oil will be 10$/ barrel in few months, what tools with the Igbo president work with?
No Permanent Friend Or Foe in Politics.
Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Kestolovee95(f): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Udmaster:
No Permanent Friend Or Foe in Politics.
Yes we know that, but luggards contraption brings permanent slavery.
Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
Udmaster:
Ever since PDP came into power in 1999, I am yet to see any tangible projects that the corrupt party established in all Igbo Lands.
- why can't we allow this sinking Umbrella titanic to sink and move on.
- Let Us Support All our Igbo men in APC especially A Noble Man like OGBONNAYA ONU.
We did not vote for APC in the last 2015 election BUT YET IGBOS Currently Occupy as Minister of Foreign Affairs, Trade, Industry and Investement, Labour and Employment, Science and Technology, Min.of.state Education, Min.of.state Petroleum, NNPC MD etc
look at Edo state that voted APC in the last election but yet Bini People were given Only Minister Of State for Health.
PDP is Gone. FACT!
It is time to stop all this hatred for anything APC and BUILD POLITICAL BRIDGES so that come 2023, IGBOS will produce a President under APC..
No one will hand over the Presidency to us on a free platter, we need to work, build political bridges and get it.
Lets put Azikiwe/Awolowo misunderstanding behind and move on.
- IGBOS played a part in the Independence of this country, We will NOT run away from it but rather stay back and fight for what its rightfully ours.
POLITICS IS A GAME OF INTEREST, NO PERMANENT FRIEND OR FOE.
We are Part Of The 3 MAJOR TRIBES.
NDEWO NU
IGBO KWENU
Jesu Christi of ndigbo, ezigbommadu, onye obioma, ocho udo, anamanu ka I na ekwu.

Gerarahia Mr. Man.undecided

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Udmaster(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
SirJeffry:
Jesu Christi of ndigbo, ezigbommadu, onye obioma, ocho udo, anamanu ka I na ekwu.

Gerarahia Mr. Man.undecided
de dia de vibrate mr nnamdi kanu fanatic.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Jokay07(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Udmaster:
that depends on the opposition zoning. But I dnt see igbo presidency possibility Under Pdp and Apc.
Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Udmaster(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
You don't play Politics with emotion but collaborating with others for ur own interest first.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Jokay07(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Udmaster:
that depends on the opposition zoning. But I dnt see igbo presidency possibility Under Pdp and Apc. Even if an igbo man is nominated and the vice goes to the north, the opposition party will take advantage of it by fielding North as presidency. Northern votes are always united unlike southern votes where the electorates have different political ideology
Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Jokay07(m): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kestolovee95:

After the 4-year presidency then what? We hold hands with abooki and sing kumbaya back to slavery. See the bigger picture. There is no hope in lugard's contraption. Oil will be 10$/ barrel in few months, what tools with the Igbo president work with?
this is not about luggard or whatever. Once the igbos reach the seat power, no going back. This problem is how to get there first
Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Kestolovee95(f): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jokay07:
this is not about luggard or whatever. Once the igbos reach the seat power, no going back. This problem is how to get there first

Eastern nigeria already has a tool for mobilization-that radio and tv in london will dictate what happens in the east in 2019 if nigeria wriggles it's way to that year in peace.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by coolitempa(f): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
Udmaster:

It's coming back to the SW for sure..... angry
Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Viewing this topic: superior1, Kestolovee95(f), Mynd44 and 1 guest(s)
oga mynd44 are u looking for who to ban again? I know you enjoy banning me
Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Jokay07(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Eastern nigeria already has a tool for mobilization-that radio and tv in london will dictate what happens in the east in 2019 if nigeria wriggles it's way to that year in peace.
I cannot assure you about the coming of Jesus christ but I can assure you of something that come 2090, Nigeria will remain one and will be in peace!!.
You mean Radio and tv stations will determine the fate of all easterners? Lolzz. You are too funny dear!!!
Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Jokay07(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kestolovee95:

I cannot assure you about the coming of Jesus christ but I can assure you of something that come 2090, Nigeria will remain one and will be in peace!!.
You mean Radio and tv stations will determine the fate of all easterners? Lolzz. You are too funny dear!
Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
wtfCode:
na now u wake up?

Op I figure this one of the people you want build your flyover to reach.
Re: IGBOS, Its Time To BUILD Political Bridge With North And South West! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Udmaster:
de dia de vibrate mr nnamdi kanu fanatic.

Keep quiet north and south west slave.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Mocks Oscar Boycott, Says Blacks Have BET Awards / Rotimi Amechi:the Only Reason Why Apc Lost Rivers Rerun / Military Officers Planning To Overthrow Buhari - JNDLF (By DailyPost NG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.