Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Demi Lovato In Africa Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Africans! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Demi Lovato In Africa Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Africans! (4321 Views)

Segun Arinze Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today! (photos) / Where Are Some Cartoons/ Animations Made By Africans? / Have You Seen The New Coca Cola Advert? It Insults Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Demi Lovato In Africa Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Africans! by rapberry123: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2013
Demi Lovato In Africa Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Africans!
In lieu of put down reports and sipping champagne, Demi Lovato appeared in her 21st birthday by giving back. Lovato celebrated her milestone birthday
Read more » http://www.iafrica.tv/?p=21743

Re: Demi Lovato In Africa Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Africans! by Rapmaestro(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2013
shocked

1 Like

Re: Demi Lovato In Africa Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Africans! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
I like Hip-pop, Pop, Soft-Rock, RnB, Eurodance, and I know a lot of artistes in those music genres, but I will be damned if I had ever heard of Demi Lovato before. Who is she?? And what type of of name is Lovato, anyway??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Download Nigeria Video – Nollywood Movies And Music Videos / Selina Tested Episode 17 Full Video It's Out Guys � ..watch A-z And Enjoy / Your Favorite Anime Or Manga Villian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.