Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,506 members, 7,854,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga (1860 Views)

Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute / Who's The Better Dancer.? / Who Is The Better Dancer Between Chris Brown. Nd Jason Derulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by entadaplace: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2013
Lady Gaga claims her hip surgery in February has made her a better dancer.

The ‘Applause’ singer narrowly avoided having a hip replacement after suffering a tear and breakage inside the joint, which was then corrected with surgery in February forcing her to cancel the remaining dates on her ‘Born This Way Ball’ world tour.

Gaga’s right hip is now fully healed and she claims she is moving around the stage better than ever ahead of her performance at the MTV Video Music Awards in Brooklyn, New York, on Sunday August 25, 2013.

In an interview with UK station KISS FM, she said: ‘They actually re-sculpted my right hip … I have better rotation now. I’m actually a better dancer now than I was before!’ The 27-year-old pop superstar remained tight-lipped about the details of her opening show at the iconic music ceremony, but is excited to return to the stage.

She said: ‘I’m so excited, I can’t wait, you can’t imagine how it felt for me to be away from the stage.

‘I don’t want to give too much away but it is the most physically challenging performance I’ve done, ever. We’ve been rehearsing for a very long time, I’ve been rehearsing every day until my feet bleed’.

Gaga also dished on the details of her upcoming performance at London’s iTunes Festival in September and reassured fans they will finally hear the follow-up to her 2010 hit ‘Telephone’, which featured Beyonce.

She explained: ‘It is surely coming, it’s surely coming and I am very excited to be filming it and doing it. One of the songs I’m actually playing at Round House is meant to be the continuation. I’m very, very excited, we’ve already written it, it’s going to be fantastic … I can’t wait.’

SOurce

Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by Caseless: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2013
Get off my screen, womandevil!
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by OROZONE(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2013
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next I would like to thank my parents. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I would like to thank; nairaland, the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, Thank You Everyone!!!
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2013
^loser angry
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by entadaplace: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2013
OROZONE: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next I would like to thank my parents. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I would like to thank; nairaland, the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, Thank You Everyone!!!

copied from a not just ok comment last year

1 Like

Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by RedCard1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
Good for her......she's sooo fake!
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by Forzap: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
OROZONE: I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost I would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next I would like to thank my parents. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I would like to thank; nairaland, the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, Thank You Everyone!!!

wat is wrong wit dis manundecided
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by Forzap: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123: ^loser angry

madam,stop hating
tongue tongue
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Forza p:

madam,stop hating
tongue tongue

Hating ? For being stůpid ? undecided tongue
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by Popowaa: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
And who is reading this crap?
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by Forzap: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by Forzap: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123:

Hating ? For being stůpid ? undecided tongue

correctin a tear & breakage in d joint wit a surgery,u call dat stu.pid?are u a comedian grin?
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by justplainpaul(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Forza p:

correctin a tear & breakage in d joint wit a surgery,u call dat stu.pid?are u a comedian grin?
She was talking about the first comment psyco.
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by DJDOLA(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
@op can u pls show us d hip
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by nerodenero: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Yaba-left candidate
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
Forza p:

Dafuq.

justplainpaul: She was talking about the first comment psyco.

Thank you.
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by dplomaticVal: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ψur wlcm, go get a life
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
Getting a hip surgery? How about getting rid of that stretch marks on your boobs? undecided one after the other na...
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by Forzap: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
justplainpaul: She was talking about the first comment psyco.

u have been sighted re.tarded fella!!
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by Forzap: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123:

Dafuq.

Thank you.

u shld have said dat instead of foming tushed,mtcheew
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Forza p:

u shld have said dat instead of foming tushed,mtcheew

Forming ? It was quite obvious what I was talking about. You were just slow to pick on it.
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by justplainpaul(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123:
Thank you.
You are welcome.
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by justplainpaul(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
Forza p:

u have been sighted re.tarded fella!!
Just one word, `IRONY`. Now lets see u figure that out.
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by Forzap: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2013
justplainpaul: Just one word, `IRONY`. Now lets see u figure that out.

*yawns*
Re: Hip Surgery Was To Make Me A Better Dancer - Lady Gaga by Forzap: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2013
adaobi123:

Forming ? It was quite obvious what I was talking about. You were just slow to pick on it.

watever

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Pics Of Terry G Bathing His Son [pics] / Jay Z Kisses Beyoncé On Stage As The Pair Rubbish Cheating Rumours / NEA Awards 2014 Full Winners List + Event Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.