Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine (17482 Views)

Kcee And Marian Kekurah On The Cover Of House Of Maliq / Ini Edo And Ik Ogbonna Cover House Of Maliq's November Edition / Chika Ike And Yul Edochie On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by lolaluv1(f): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
I just got some nice heels today...But I would definitely love to rock that pair she's wearing.

She looks good But that teased hair looks like rats could come running out...It's too huge...
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
Kai! U need 2 c her on ground, she fresh scatter!
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by judedwriter(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
instinctg: Hot MILF
abeg wetin b MILF? wink abeg o, she dey married.
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Ajokecutie(f): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote
author=myike2]So she's on the cover of a magazine, how does this affect
us? Should we bow down and worship her?...Next post please![/E tire me o. mtcheeeeew]
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by TheRealMrStan(m): 1:08am On Aug 24, 2013
How many fashion magazines are there in Nigeria?

Reasons why u must sack your expensive Ad agency now.
http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2013/08/advertorial-sack-your-expensive-ad.html
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by switch360(f): 1:35am On Aug 24, 2013
is she a Nigerian?
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by pri3stess(f): 2:49am On Aug 24, 2013
switch360: is she a Nigerian?
No she's Canafrangerian.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by pri3stess(f): 2:50am On Aug 24, 2013
jude d writer: abeg wetin b MILF? wink abeg o, she dey married.
MILF- mom I'd like to fcck. You be serious learner o, so you no know that one since?
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by ifeomabernard(f): 4:12am On Aug 24, 2013
seedord247: K leg Things, grin
bad pele mode activated cool
seedord247: K leg Things, grin
bad pele mode activated
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Bastituta(m): 4:59am On Aug 24, 2013
myike2: So she's on the cover of a magazine, how does this affect us? Should we bow down and worship her?...Next post please!
abi oo i tire for NL sef,som post dey cause headache for people jawe.
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 24, 2013
Fazhy:

Which K leg?
which one u get ooo Mr. Perfect, create urs make we see nw, yeye human being.. Na the type of u pple ur wife no go dey presentable 2 d public... Tchwwww undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by chacha3(f): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2013
quote author=Katier00 ]as a mother are u suppose to look ugly? What is all dis she is a mother[/quote].

As a mother one is not suppose to look ugly but anytime a married lady/mother appears hot and cute like mercy did pple will start saying all manner of things eg " why are you exposing urself don't you know you are married", "Are u sure she is still married"."I doubt ur faithfulness to ur husband". "waka about,can't you sit one place" etc and a whole lot. Personally I no send. Mercy carry go,hugs.
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by MCKULQ(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2013
Akpors was coming back from
school singing out loud
and dancing like nobody
stuckshop…
his parents was
wondering why akpors was so
happy..and decide to ask
him..
PARENTS : my son I have never
seen you in this mood
for while….Any good news to
share..?
AKPORS : mum and dad next
year
you would’nt be
buying any textbook, notebook
or
any study material
PARENT : thats my boy…why?
did
you win scholarship?
AKPORS : no..! I’m repeating the
same class again
WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO HIM IF
AKPORS WAS YOUR
SON?

https://www.facebook.com/McKulguy
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by sylve11: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2013
Fazhy:

Which K leg?

him get K eyes make him dey see things K ly. cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Chibuhealth(f): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
Arosa: My sweet baby! she so fine.
who dash you?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Miraclebaby1109: 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
Cute n charming
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Evansedos: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
myike2: So she's on the cover of a magazine, how does this affect us? Should we bow down and worship her?...Next post please!
Dont bow down just encourage her.
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 25, 2013
mistybravo: See My kafilat and I....a lady needs not to be immodest before she can be called beauty
undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by myike2(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
ChiSun27:

Y u dey provoke? Lyk sey u b celebrity...u think one mag comp no go wan use u for dia mag cova? I beg relax...na d gud thng wey rch ha hand b dat...just be hapi n celebrate with those dat r celebrated so dat ur own go happen one day.

@ Mercy Aigbe....I myt nt b a gud fan of urs...but d sky is ur startn point.

I'm not upset about her being on the cover of a magazine. BTW, i've been on a couple of magazines and calendars. My ish is: why should this make front page? Front page should be for important posts. Genevieve sneezes and its on the front page, just cos she's a 'celebrity'. Do you grab my lines now?
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by myike2(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Evansedos: Dont bow down just encourage her.
Encourage her to do what?
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Damn!! She is hot.
Re: Mercy Aigbe On The Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ahhhhhhh... cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Starch Clothing / 5 Truths About Microblading; An Eyebrow Defining Method / Curtisbone Made To Measure For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.