Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Your Star Must Shine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Star Must Shine (7918 Views)

5 Signs Your Star Is Under Attack / March 2013 Power Must Change Hands (pmch) Programme- My Star Must Shine / If Someone Is Using Your Star! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Star Must Shine by uchkochi(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2008
YOUR STAR MUST SHINE

If you are in this world you were born with a star, strength, a unique possession and a potential. But many are not aware of this that is why they struggle from one thing to the other making little or no impact and lacking fulfillment.

You have a star, I have a star; When Jesus was born His star was seen in the east by three wise men who had no relational connection with Jesus. Most times you don’t see the star but others see it.Jesus’s earthly Father and mother did not see the star but three men from a far continent saw His star.

Enlightening your star is the cure for the struggles of life. When your star begins to shine you leave obscurity and step into limelight. Your destiny opens up and men just begin to seek for you. From everywhere, they give anything just to meet with you. Solomon’s star of wisdom shone and kings and queens came with gifts just to hear Him talk. True wealth comes from the continuous shining of your star.Dont live in another persons star it wont carry you long enough.

Arise and shine for your light has come, you are the light of the world not just the light of the church or the light of your family no matter the size. Your scope is the world, that is, God has destined you to provide incredible solutions to the problems of this present world.

Your star must shine, your star is different academic star, it is different from business, political and entertainment star. It is my prayer that from this moment you begin to see yourself as a star.

The most important task of the devil is to steal the stars of men, He covers their star, He seats on their stars making them to live like wonderers instead of a wonder.

I have come to you today as one of God’s sent prophet to this generation to uncover your star and to cause it to shine brighter even at the day time. Therefore I decree that if it is not God it has no right to remain, whatsoever has made men pity you today is turned into a victory party in Jesus Name. Those that have laughed at you and mocked you will come back to laugh and celebrate with you You are coming out from that pit of obscurity into notability in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST ,Father thank you because I know that you hear me always. It is done see you at the top. Listen to me no matter how slow you are please do not compromise your love for Jesus. It is better to be SLOW and SURE than to be FAST and FALL. YOU WILL NOT FALL BUT YOU WILL FLY
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
OMEGA WORLD NETWORK INT.
Re: Your Star Must Shine by beauteous(f): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2008
thanks for dis message.it went a long way.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Confirms That Allah Is Different From God. / Don't Borrow To Celebrate Christmas, Cleric Tells Nigerians / Sharing Christian Conversion Lessons: "True life stories"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.