Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up (26616 Views)

Photo Of Monalisa Chinda And Her Husband Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding / Monalisa Chinda And Segun Arinze At Food Fair Event In Abuja (photos) / Monalisa Chinda And Faithia Balogun Williams Dazzle For House Of Maliq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by naijagaga: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-r0S2a97OGSw/UhdCFu0ffRI/AAAAAAAB9fU/oUMjAnhQ-TM/s1600/DSC_6953-Turning+Point+Premiere_Daniel+Sync+PHOTOS1.JPG[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-rU5QipIxjmQ/UhdCDs8Bn7I/AAAAAAAB9fM/ZExbl5u0tTo/s1600/Monalisa-Chinda-and-Lanre.jpg[/img]

After dating for almost a year and a half, actress Monalisa Chinda and business man Lanre Nzeribe have called it quits and this is authoritative. According to sources close to the actress, Monalisa walked out of the relationship about a month ago. Why they really broke up is of course only known to both of them but I know there was a lot of disagreement about a business venture they were to start together. Monalisa and Lanre were working on a magazine called Monalisa before their break up. They already got an office at Chase Mall on Adetokunbo Ademola street in VI, employed staff and even worked on the first edition of the mag before they went their separate ways.

Source:Naijagaga

FB: www.facebook.com/naijagaga
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
So it even lasted more than a year? That in itself is a major achievement for both of them.

I guess Nzeribe would now move on to the next one - predictably, someone in his 'preferred' age range this time: between 60 and 90.

10 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by demelza: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
Who hasnt this guy dated?
Isnt it about time he hang up his player card?
Well he can always go back to Grace Egbagbe.

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by nerodenero: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
The guy looks unfriendly!

8 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by hustla(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
i am still trying to figure out how this one take concern us and what me as a person should do to it
undecided grin

e no concern us!

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by Sloganz: 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
If you care about any Yeyebrities relationship then you need a phucking hobby. angry

Tenk.
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by 100ksalescom(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
angry angry angry

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by israel007: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ok congrats
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by buklan4realyah(f): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Before nko, wot do u expect, marriage?

Aboti marry eh ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by sexymoma(f): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Let them continue to quit relationship while common couples are getting married every weekend...
God!! is it a curse to become a celeb.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by emeraldtopaz(f): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Y is he looking so mean?? is it a crime to smile in his books??or is frowning d new trend?
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by Davidolives(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
front page pls. at least dem no break deir head
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by Annie2gud(f): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lanre nzeribe should date afro-candy.......as for monalisa chidi Lloyd wont be a bad replacement.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by solihu(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
After much lemming o!
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by Silva79(f): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
Monalisa's life needs a presidential intervention.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by johnstar(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
all dis ppl nd brk up self undecided, after 'em don dig her hole

Come brk up

Shitt happens undecided

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by wheesin(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] ....Wondafull another heartbreak in how many months tongue lolz....d guy looks scary o...lyk dried EBA

...watereva eva water

Anyways....my betday party is still rocking....dora won make i lost..
.she too dey explore....Ese? ?

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by Iaz93: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
sexymoma: Let them continue to quit relationship while common couples are getting married every weekend...
God!! is it a curse to become a celeb.
these ones are not just serious. There are other celebs who are doing it well. . .
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Good for them before it gets to acid pouring level. GEJ 2015

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by rozayx5(m): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
hustla: i am still trying to figure out how this one take concern us and what me as a person should do to it
undecided grin

e no concern us!

mods
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
[/color][color=#000000][/color][color=#770077][color=#770077][/color]Have bin asking dis girl out since,so na dis small boy mk her no gt my time abi?mtchewww
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by Fadelex(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
this nzeribe self, n.a. sharp guy just dey use all dem celeb girls to play card.... I read Genevieve is waiting for d right man... here comes the rightest guy on earth.. lanre and Genevieve..comin soon....*whistling*
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by oxygen47: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Una don come again o
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by kreamidiva(f): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
pro01: So it even lasted more than a year? That in itself is a major achievement for both of them.

I guess Nzeribe would now move on to the next one - predictably, someone in his 'preferred' age range this time: between 60 and 90.

Hahahahaha..... she's certainly not in his "preferred" age range! Dude is a gigolo big time!
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by ezedolar: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pls she can try genuine guys like my humble self after run na Asokoro I stead
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by Ibangap(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
At dis age she should be preparing to tie the knot , not breaking up a relationship because of money issues.... Never knew she ws still un-married though. Wish her success in her next relationship.
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by Jaywilzee(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
johnstar: all dis ppl nd brk up self undecided, after 'em don dig her hole

Come brk up

Shitt happens undecided
u too come decide to wastE page abi

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by Jaywilzee(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dudu ati pupa,,oyibo and blacky,,coke and FAnta....y did u break up??well am available oo,mayb ur husby dosnt knw d WORTH of mona-eliza.. :DD
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
Boring.. at least, it's a better love story than twilight lipsrsealed
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by Rocktation(f): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
The guy is totally swag-less sef. He either has one leg flung to far east or his shoulder, hunched in his pics. undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by JesusAmbassador(f): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Please how can I check my pms here,they said I should check my email and nothing is there
Re: Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ibanga p: At dis age she should be preparing to tie the knot , not breaking up a relationship because of money issues.... Never knew she ws still un-married though. Wish her success in her next relationship.

Better to remain single than force a relationship that isn't working.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Outfit At Africa Intl Film Festival Party / Davido Signs Endorsement Deal With Pepsi / Oge Okoye Looks Hot For Awol Awards UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.