Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale (22496 Views)

Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Tonto Dike To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by sheedy407(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Our own Tonto Dikeh has been selected and honored by the organisers of BIG BROTHER AFRICA (BBA) to perform and thrill the remaining house mates this sunday being the GRAND FINALE of BBA 2013.
If you all can remember,she was to represent Nigeria in this year Big Brother Africa but she rejected the offer with the excuse that she can't abandon her Acting and Musical profession not even now when she have invested so much on her musical career.
She was replaced by BEVERLY OSU with the help of DERENLE EDUN.
Tonto Dikeh now wishes to satisfy BBA MANAGEMENT by accepting their invitation to perform in the Grand Finale with with help of the same Derenle Edun.

Advert.
ELITE MODEL HOME,manage/handle models of all sort,from runway,petit,plus size,glamour,TVC,Billboard/face,lingerie,pregnancy,nude,road shows & many more.To win free hand pack,ff @elitemodelmgt and pls mention you are from Nairaland for a follow back.

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Andyblaze: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
God Abeg Which Song This Girl Wan Sing??

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by sheedy407(m): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
Her presence alone go make the house mates say HI

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
Andyblaze: God Abeg Which Song This Girl Wan Sing??

sheedy407: Her presence alone go make the house mates say HI

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin Nigerians, una too get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by lilmax(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
So how much tonto dikeh pay them
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by nerodenero: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Small Brother African is about to decay when Tonto performs.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Popowaa: 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ppl's ear don scatter finish.Kai. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
if dis tin enta FP i go vex commit....
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by sheedy407(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mods,pls front page
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by KaceeDcontrol(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
Front page tins
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by chukxie(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
Small small the girl dey go places. Small small she go sharpen her singing talent. Small small she go blow! I'm not one of your fans but i wish you well in your career!

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Ayomax(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
GOD why this? talented musician are still finding it hard to perform at big shows while this Akata gal(tinto)is using ha bottom power to get shows. guess ur talent is not enough

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lord of mercy, this girl go fall our hand big time, well hope she won't ended up smoking weed so as not to fall on stage
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by infiniteloop(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
<sarcasm>
This is so nice. Who knew BBA could bring such a great and internationally-renowned artiste like our super talented Tonto Dike.

Big ups to Tonto Dike. I am so happy for you. Hard work is everything.

Moral Lesson: Never give up. Give in everything in all you do. Find your passion. Follow your heart. And trust God.

I hope this bring a lot of inspiration to every talented Nigerian out there working hard out there. Tonto Dike's good news and performance on a world stage like BBA should give you the strength to continue.

I love you, Tonto! God will make you bigger.

</sarcasm>

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dear Lord, i offer all Tonto dike HATERZ to you, as a burnt offering.

Roast them alive..!!!

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Caracta(f): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
I wonder what she did to get qualified. Anyway, her "talent" needs to be encouraged!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by koolet: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
If she had participated in the show perhaps she could had done worst than osu....
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by BabaAlabi: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Ayomax(m): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
sheedy407: Mods,pls front page
will seun give u money for tht? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
This is a bid to disgrace Nigeria's music Industry

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Gwekzy: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
ok.....we don hear
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by babsolar(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Oh boy I no fit laugh oooo cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Gboliwe: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
What is she going to sing? Flavor's Kirikata or her its hi and over? what exactly?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by adesiku(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Babiloko: if dis tin enta FP i go vex commit....
Afta u don comment
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
who cares?

Am out, abeg join me leave
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Baba419(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
hope she busts up the stage with that her terry G track smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by crusufixo(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
infiniteloop: <sarcasm>
This is so nice. Who knew BBA could bring such a great and internationally-renowned artiste like our super talented Tonto Dike.

Big ups to Tonto Dike. I am so happy for you. Hard work is everything.

Moral Lesson: Never give up. Give in everything in all you do. Find your passion. Follow your heart. And trust God.

I hope this bring a lot of inspiration to every talented Nigerian out there working hard out there. Tonto Dike's good news and performance on a world stage like BBA should give you the strength to continue.

I love you, Tonto! God will make you bigger.
</sarcasm>

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the long run, she is sha making her money ........... while you peeps kip on ranting on how quack she is !!!!!

DATS ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by HARDDON: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
wonder why NL's FP is always been 'Tontolized'
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by adesiku(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ayomax: GOD why this? talented musician are still finding it hard to perform at big shows while this Akata gal(tinto)is using ha bottom power to get shows. guess ur talent is not enough
Must u condemn,Y nt encourage ur own people instead of condemnin them...appreciate people pls

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by RedCard1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Just pray she doesn't intentionally fall again just to gain attention!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by Beync(f): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
There are better musicians
This girl acts like oganje
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Perform In Big Brother Africa Grand Finale by PRODUTIM1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
That is a BIG LIE, the grand finale performances by Nigeria Ice Prince,Uganda Keko and Ghana R2Bees.Get ur fact!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington / BBNaija: Over 3000 Fans Sign Petition To Bring Back Beauty / Funny Youtube Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.