Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,560 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Music: GT Da Guitarman – If I No Love You (acoustic) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: GT Da Guitarman – If I No Love You (acoustic) (459 Views)

GT Da Guitarman - 1960 TILL FOREVER [prod. By Freq] | Lyrics Included / DOWNLOAD: GT DA Guitar Man – When Will You Marry @D’Banj ,Don Jazzy, M.i,iNdomix / General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: GT Da Guitarman – If I No Love You (acoustic) by entadaplace1: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
GT is recognized for his flawless falsetto and enviable guitar skill. He has carved a niche for himself delivering amazing performances and releasing outstanding debut album aptly titled “The Truth”.

Following his success as an artist and a songwriter. GT, who has now become a brand of his own regarding pure soulful entertainment and is an icon of perseverance, has since decided to explore his entrepreneurial acumen by branching out and starting up his own record label, which he has dubbed Ember Entertainment. With work on his sophomore album on going, GT delivers a acoustic rendition of ‘If I No Love You.’ New album is titled ‘Baked’ is scheduled for release on November 11th. ‘When you go through fire it either burns you to ashes or bakes you’ GT said, speaking on the forthcoming album.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Re: Music: GT Da Guitarman – If I No Love You (acoustic) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2013
entadaplace1: GT is recognized for his flawless falsetto and enviable guitar skill. He has carved a niche for himself delivering amazing performances and releasing outstanding debut album aptly titled “The Truth”.

Following his success as an artist and a songwriter. GT, who has now become a brand of his own regarding pure soulful entertainment and is an icon of perseverance, has since decided to explore his entrepreneurial acumen by branching out and starting up his own record label, which he has dubbed Ember Entertainment. With work on his sophomore album on going, GT delivers a acoustic rendition of ‘If I No Love You.’ New album is titled ‘Baked’ is scheduled for release on November 11th. ‘When you go through fire it either burns you to ashes or bakes you’ GT said, speaking on the forthcoming album.

DOWNLOAD HERE

(1) (Reply)

Came About This Song On The Internet, Do Have A Feel. / VIDEO: 2face Idibia & Soundsultan – One (freestyle) / Wale And Chipmunk Set To Perform At Ice Prince’s Album Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.