Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye (2559 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by mrlycan: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
I am a member of Coza. I have been attending for over 6 years and a worker. For someone to come up with this kind of writeup,then she must be good. If you are a worker,to see reverend B is not that easy let alone have all the access to him and in his hotel. Ok,listen to this. I believe this girl must have been paid to do this job but she fumbled in one of her sentences. Since the inception of our new base in Abuja,we have not had a second service. Its always a one service sunday. Help me ask her where she attended her second service. Ask anyone who is a member. She did not do her homework very well. I have seen neighbouring churches luring our organist and drummer to leave coza and join them with the hope of getting paid monthly. We have one of the best instrumentalist and they work for.God for free. Pure envy and hatred. With so much been said abouy Rev B been the proud type. I once ushered.with some workers where he went to preach to a congregation of less than 100. He has been to bahamas,france,uk,US. If he will fall for flesh,he wont do it with a member ,not alone a worker. He can order for d best of ladies. What everyone sees is that his fame is soaring like virus. My message for Walter Ese,your generarions will suffer for this you have done. Its not a curse.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
SHUT UP HAVE BEEN EXPECTING D.AFT PEOPLE LIKE YOU HERE
Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by Gboliwe: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
mrlycan: I am a member of Coza. I have been attending for over 6 years and a worker. For someone to come up with this kind of writeup,then she must be good. If you are a worker,to see reverend B is not that easy let alone have all the access to him and in his hotel. Ok,listen to this. I believe this girl must have been paid to do this job but she fumbled in one of her sentences. Since the inception of our new base in Abuja, we have not had a second service. Its always a one service sunday. Help me ask her where she attended her second service. Ask anyone who is a member. She did not do her homework very well. I have seen neighbouring churches luring our organist and drummer to leave coza and join them with the hope of getting paid monthly. We have one of the best instrumentalist and they work for.God for free. Pure envy and hatred. With so much been said abouy Rev B been the proud type. I once ushered.with some workers where he went to preach to a congregation of less than 100. He has been to bahamas,france,uk,US. If he will fall for flesh,he wont do it with a member ,not alone a worker. He can order for d best of ladies. What everyone sees is that his fame is soaring like virus. My message for Walter Ese,your generarions will suffer for this you have done. Its not a curse.
When was the new base 'incepted'?
Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by cyrexx: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
mrlycan: ....

Shut your pie hole!!!

I wish your sister (or wife or daughter) will fall victim of a randy MOG like yours and let's see if you will spew trash like this.

You ignore every thing she said about how your douchebag pastor committed such an act of gross misconduct only to talk about second service here. Do you think we are brainwashed members of your church.

Does the man collect your senses alongside with your tithe money?

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by KweenAdz(f): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Funny people...He do,He no do,judgement is of d Lord.. Our God is a merciful God but Hes stl d righteous God...D same God who cannot behold iniquity and passes judgement to us all... Let d man be pls...
Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by Dzany(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
boko haram......killing for thier God.
(most) Christians...........killing or defending thier (randy) pastors.

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by made2fit(f): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
Of all the things to envy a church for...best instrumentalists. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by Zelex9(m): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
mrlycan: I am a member of Coza. I have been attending for over 6 years and a worker. For someone to come up with this kind of writeup,then she must be good. If you are a worker,to see reverend B is not that easy let alone have all the access to him and in his hotel. Ok,listen to this. I believe this girl must have been paid to do this job but she fumbled in one of her sentences. Since the inception of our new base in Abuja,we have not had a second service. Its always a one service sunday. Help me ask her where she attended her second service. Ask anyone who is a member. She did not do her homework very well. I have seen neighbouring churches luring our organist and drummer to leave coza and join them with the hope of getting paid monthly. We have one of the best instrumentalist and they work for.God for free. Pure envy and hatred. With so much been said abouy Rev B been the proud type. I once ushered.with some workers where he went to preach to a congregation of less than 100. He has been to bahamas,france,uk,US. If he will fall for flesh,he wont do it with a member ,not alone a worker. He can order for d best of ladies. What everyone sees is that his fame is soaring like virus. My message for Walter Ese,your generarions will suffer for this you have done. Its not a curse.

How hypocritical..a follower of Christ is meant to be preaching tolerance and forgiveness, all I read here is bitterness and an unnesscary attack. I don't know whether the story is true or not but God will deal with whoever he wants via his own judgement not on your terms.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by legendprac(m): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
I don't wanna 'say' anytin until all facts r established.....

Her story talks abt a second service.... And the OP says no second service @ coza... Wht we should do is to first find out if COZA was having two services like Ese walters mentioned.... We shouldn't attack Ese nor the Op yet

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 24, 2013
But there are ladies coming out with so many damning allegation of sexual molestation from him,not once not twice.

Even Ilorin where he started from was not left out in this..

Op.. maybe you are just innocent and naive..shine you eye
Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:55am On Aug 24, 2013
mrlycan: I am a member of Coza. I have been attending for over 6 years and a worker. For someone to come up with this kind of writeup,then she must be good. If you are a worker,to see reverend B is not that easy let alone have all the access to him and in his hotel. Ok,listen to this. I believe this girl must have been paid to do this job but she fumbled in one of her sentences. Since the inception of our new base in Abuja,we have not had a second service. Its always a one service sunday. Help me ask her where she attended her second service. Ask anyone who is a member. She did not do her homework very well. I have seen neighbouring churches luring our organist and drummer to leave coza and join them with the hope of getting paid monthly. We have one of the best instrumentalist and they work for.God for free. Pure envy and hatred. With so much been said abouy Rev B been the proud type. I once ushered.with some workers where he went to preach to a congregation of less than 100. He has been to bahamas,france,uk,US. If he will fall for flesh,he wont do it with a member ,not alone a worker. He can order for d best of ladies. What everyone sees is that his fame is soaring like virus. My message for Walter Ese,your generarions will suffer for this you have done. Its not a curse.

The pastor banked on sheeple like you when He told the chick,He will show her a new level of grace!!! Thanks for not disappointing your oga at the top. Pharisees
Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by legendprac(m): 7:31am On Aug 24, 2013
Bidam: But there are ladies coming out with so many damning allegation of sexual molestation from him,not once not twice.

Even Ilorin where he started from was not left out in this..

Op.. maybe you are just innocent and naive..shine you eye

Maybe the Pastor is guilty as accused or maybe d ladies(Ese inclusive) are banking on our emotions and hoping we won't pick some inconsistencies from the story or ask for some form of evidence... I have seen some well thought out smear campaigns n won't believe anything until it is proved beyond any reasonable doubt....

Am not holding brief for the pastor, if he is guilty, he should take some time off n go n repent.... My opinion

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by Oyinprince(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2013
The gal maybe lying or not, but OP, ur attack on her isnt neccessary or is dat hw they taught u in church??
Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by deor03(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2013
See the competition between the Churches? Instead of the struggling to convert sinners, they are struggling to steal instrumentalists

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2013
@op,the only reason why you refuse to believe Ese is cos the culprit is your pastor.I believe Ese has told the truth.
Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by iyatrustee(f): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2013
legendprac: I don't wanna 'say' anytin until all facts r established.....

Her story talks abt a second service.... And the OP says no second service @ coza... Wht we should do is to first find out if COZA was having two services like Ese walters mentioned.... We shouldn't attack Ese nor the Op yet

I do not attend Coza but I know they used to worship at metro plaza and only recently moved to thisday dome. Her story of a second service could be true as their new place of worship is bigger than the former one.
Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by legendprac(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2013
iyatrustee:

I do not attend Coza but I know they used to worship at metro plaza and only recently moved to thisday dome. Her story of a second service could be true as their new place of worship is bigger than the former one.

Do you know a OLD coza member? let the person tell us if they were having two services
Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by Areaboy2(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2013
legendprac: I don't wanna 'say' anytin until all facts r established.....

Second service or no second service is really irrelevant here. Do you know how much balls it takes for someone to come openly and say things like that? I have no doubt it happened. How it happened and who led who to do what is also VERY irrelevant.

on a different note,

I see people saying "why didn't she run when he said come and sit on my lap"? Really? Really?

I'm not a pastor but I'm sure I can make 1 out of 10 girls come sit on my lap by just asking. 1 out of 10 is more than enough considering the number of girls in his church. Not everyone is as strong willed as you guys think, the onus therefore is on the older more experienced and so - called "God fearing" man to protect the young lady.

What a shame the way people rain abuses on the poor girl. For me, as long as there is a possibility that such a thing can happen I leave my mind open. But in this case, considering the power church members give to their pastors and MOG's, I believe Ese

The only way i can see this story otherwise is if Mr Pastor comes out as gay undecided

My two cents

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by legendprac(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2013
Area_boy:

Second service or no second service is really irrelevant here. Do you know how much balls it takes for someone to come openly and say things like that? I have no doubt it happened. How it happened and who led who to do what is also VERY irrelevant.

on a different note,

I see people saying "why didn't she run when he said come and sit on my lap"? Really? Really?

I'm not a pastor but I'm sure I can make 1 out of 10 girls come sit on my lap by just asking. 1 out of 10 is more than enough considering the number of girls in his church. Not everyone is as strong willed as you guys think, the onus therefore is on the older more experienced and so - called "God fearing" man to protect the young lady.

What a shame the way people rain abuses on the poor girl. For me, as long as there is a possibility that such a thing can happen I leave my mind open. But in this case, considering the power church members give to their pastors and MOG's, I believe Ese

The only way i can see this story otherwise is if Mr Pastor comes out as gay undecided

My two cents

If you keep ur mind open, then you should know that it's possible and very easy for someone to fabricate such a story. am cross-examining her story(since that's all we have for now)................

Like i said, if the pastor is guilty, then there are things he should do. but before we proclaim him 'guilty' we should make sure he is 'guilty' in the first place....... I am not insulting the lady, bcuz the story could be true.......
Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by luluosas(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pastor arsh licker.
Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by Seunzz(m): 12:47am On Aug 25, 2013
legendprac:

Do you know a OLD coza member? let the person tell us if they were having two services

Yes Coza runs two services. I was one of the foundational memebers while we worship at Kwara Hotel, Ilorin, before moving to a building off Tanke,Tipper garage, previously used as a club(sorry can't remember the name atm). Actually the church erected a new building on the property years after. Stopped attending COZA only some 2-3years ago when i felt i needed a change. I'm still trying to come to terms with all these allegations cos' i used to have a fiance in that same Pastorial care unit way back then. I knew something was up when Pastor wole, Pastor Flo an even Pastor Modele herself didn't help me talk some sense into her head when she started acting up.

Anyways, the Man of God is not supernatural afterall cos' i do wonder then how those Pastors cope around many of those ladies (church and depts.especially pastorial care) in short and very revealing dress without ever thinking of bleeping them.

Surely, God is ever seeing, ever present, and ever forgiving. Who am i to Judge,defend, or castigate either party? God help us all.
Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by thehomer: 1:14am On Aug 25, 2013

Why shouldn't the instrumentalists be paid? Isn't the church getting money? Isn't the pastor getting paid? Do you think that his extensive travels (yet unable to pay instrumentalists) means that he hasn't been doing the same thing in all those places? After all, you may be right in that he may not have been having these affairs with workers in his church.

For some reason, rather than people like you to actually ask questions, you automatically believe that because this man claims to be a pastor sent by God, then he surely cannot do any wrong.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 25, 2013
Beretta92: @op,the only reason why you refuse to believe Ese is cos the culprit is your pastor.I believe Ese has told the truth.
Even when her claim of second service is in question?
Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 25, 2013
Seunzz:

Yes Coza runs two services. I was one of the foundational memebers while we worship at Kwara Hotel, Ilorin, before moving to a building off Tanke,Tipper garage, previously used as a club(sorry can't remember the name atm). Actually the church erected a new building on the property years after. Stopped attending COZA only some 2-3years ago when i felt i needed a change. I'm still trying to come to terms with all these allegations cos' i used to have a fiance in that same Pastorial care unit way back then. I knew something was up when Pastor wole, Pastor Flo an even Pastor Modele herself didn't help me talk some sense into her head when she started acting up.

Anyways, the Man of God is not supernatural afterall cos' i do wonder then how those Pastors cope around many of those ladies (church and depts.especially pastorial care) in short and very revealing dress without ever thinking of bleeping them.

Surely, God is ever seeing, ever present, and ever forgiving. Who am i to Judge,defend, or castigate either party? God help us all.
What about abuja? Does the church conduct two services in abuja?
Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 25, 2013
The funny thing about our society, they make victims look like criminals and criminals look like saints. I believe this lady because the reason why she decided to expose your pastor wasn't because of monetary gains.
Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by cyrexx: 5:23am On Aug 25, 2013
spongeback: The funny thing about our society, they make victims look like criminals and criminals look like saints. I believe this lady because the reason why she decided to expose your pastor wasn't because of monetary gains.

Fully agree with you.

Besides, do we appreciate how much guts it takes for a lady to make that kind of confession publicly. The average Nigerian lady will rather keep quiet about it. This is one of the reasons why many cases of rape and abuse against women in Nigeria go unnoticed because Nigerian women victims rarely report such.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by Boss13: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2013
I don't need to think twice to believe. I over believe the story. I will have to tell my future wife, the day u begin to tell me your pastor says this or that is the end of the marriage.

Pastors have a way to play with the psyche of women and exploit them emotionally.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by nora544: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2013
cyrexx:

Fully agree with you.

Besides, do we appreciate how much guts it takes for a lady to make that kind of confession publicly. The average Nigerian lady will rather keep quiet about it. This is one of the reasons why many cases of rape and abuse against women in Nigeria go unnoticed because Nigerian women victims rarely report such.

that is the bitter truth, it is hard for a lady in nigeria go public with such a story. I know there will be more stories, but every woman have fear, because she feel bad, i know how nigerian pastors work that they can get what they want.

Nigerians first belief the pastor and than a man and than come long nothning and than comes the woman and the child.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by spicyv1(f): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
I doubt that the op is actually a member or was even ever in the workforce! If you we're sir, you ought to know COZA not only had two services but three at some point! Yep, at Metro plaza!

So please do not lie to defend a Man of God who realises that he doent need to fight for himself nor depend on any man to fight for him! If you where in church today, you should have heard that from him.

I celebrate you.
Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by touchmeder: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v: I doubt that the op is actually a member or was even ever in the workforce! If you we're sir, you ought to know COZA not only had two services but three at some point! Yep, at Metro plaza!

So please do not lie to defend a Man of God who realises that he doent need to fight for himself nor depend on any man to fight for him! If you where in church today, you should have heard that from him.

I celebrate you.

lol lol lol lol well thank you for speaking the truth here again in no small measure Ese has been vindicated cheesy
some of these church members have put man mere man even if it is pastor on the same pedestal with God. i laugh
I am not a member of this COZA church but i have heard this pastor dude preach. i believe he is of God but that does not make him a saint
i dont even have to wait for him to give his ''robust reply'' lol cos i believe Ese Walter. Ask me why
No sensible human being in Nigeria as a woman will come out and tell a story the way Ese has done if it is not true
no woman will willingly use her name leave her picture and shame herself if it were all lies
THAT IS WHY I BELIEVE HER. i dont care what her true intentions or motivation is but i believe this pastor
has used his position of authority and power to EAT THE SHEEP (lol as a nairlander put it in another thread)
instead of taking care of it
Now does that make him a devil that can never be forgiven? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
but he needs to come clean and apologize to all he has hurt his family, wife, Ese (oh yes Ese) the church and the body of Christ
he is a man of God, i hope he listens to christ speak and does the right thing
then only then will the members believe he is only human and prone to mistakes
and only then will you know the TRUE COZA WORSHIPERS WHO WILL CONTINUE TO STICK TO PASTOR AND HIS WIFE AND NOT RUN AWAY
WE ARE WATCHING

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by nora544: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
touchmeder:

lol lol lol lol well thank you for speaking the truth here again in no small measure Ese has been vindicated cheesy
some of these church members have put man mere man even if it is pastor on the same pedestal with God. i laugh
I am not a member of this COZA church but i have heard this pastor dude preach. i believe he is of God but that does not make him a saint
i dont even have to wait for him to give his ''robust reply'' lol cos i believe Ese Walter. Ask me why
No sensible human being in Nigeria as a woman will come out and tell a story the way Ese has done if it is not true
no woman will willingly use her name leave her picture and shame herself if it were all lies
THAT IS WHY I BELIEVE HER. i dont care what her true intentions or motivation is but i believe this pastor
has used his position of authority and power to EAT THE SHEEP (lol as a nairlander put it in another thread)
instead of taking care of it
Now does that make him a devil that can never be forgiven? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
but he needs to come clean and apologize to all he has hurt his family, wife, Ese (oh yes Ese) the church and the body of Christ
he is a man of God, i hope he listens to christ speak and does the right thing
then only then will the members believe he is only human and prone to mistakes
and only then will you know the TRUE COZA WORSHIPERS WHO WILL CONTINUE TO STICK TO PASTOR AND HIS WIFE AND NOT RUN AWAY
WE ARE WATCHING

that is the bitter truth, in nigeria, first the pastor than the man, than.......... comes the woman and the last is the child
Re: Ese Walter Is A Liar !!! No Second Service In Abuja: adeleye by jovichi: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
I am a member of Coza. I have been attending for over 6 years and a worker. For someone to come up with this kind of writeup,then she must be good. If you are a worker,to see reverend B is not that easy let alone have all the access to him and in his hotel. Ok,listen to this. I believe this girl must have been paid to do this job but she fumbled in one of her sentences. Since the inception of our new base in Abuja,we have not had a second service. Its always a one service sunday. Help me ask her where she attended her second service. Ask anyone who is a member. She did not do her homework very well. I have seen neighbouring churches luring our organist and drummer to leave coza and join them with the hope of getting paid monthly. We have one of the best instrumentalist and they work for.God for free. Pure envy and hatred. With so much been said abouy Rev B been the proud type. I once ushered.with some workers where he went to preach to a congregation of less than 100. He has been to bahamas,france,uk,US. If he will fall for flesh,he wont do it with a member ,not alone a worker. He can order for d best of ladies. What everyone sees is that his fame is soaring like virus. My message for Walter Ese,your generarions will suffer for this you have done. Its not a curse.

He can order for the best of ladies?
Pastor? Married man?
Seriously? Like seriously?
You have only succeeded in confirming all these allegations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Audio Bible Free For Download (complete) / Cops Probing Nigerian Priest Find Dozens Of Nude Nun Pics On His Computer. / Merry Xmas To My Christian Brethren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.