Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook (33082 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by 175(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
No matter the amount of prayers I pray for you and no matter the amount of Amens you say, if you don't have a relationship with JESUS. It won't work. Nothing will happen or change on your life.

Honestly, this craze for Amen or type Jesus is Lord peeps ehn make una take time.

So I finally made frontpage? Wow!!!! make I go take one hero lager.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10151974573848488&id=87046278487&refid=7&_ft_=qid.5915313090085694639%3Amf_story_key.-8161927928531420241

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by samuelkaykay(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
No matter the level of annointing without our offering and Tithe you will vex !

49 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by donem: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by 175(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by hardywaltz(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
Most people wont broadcast this.....

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by RichDad1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
na wa o. How early do I av to wake to take the prestigious FTC crown? This country don tire me ooo. I'm really sad meeen

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by samuelkaykay(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
The prayer and prophesy was typed for us to say Amen,who can say Amen to christian prayer without atleast little love for christ?Jesus also delivered sinners through their faith,therefore the prayers can work for even sinners.God answered me when i was a sinner,i prayed for salvation and He gave it to me.

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Enegod(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
samuelkaykay: No matter the level of annointing without our offering and Tithe you will vex !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by 175(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
samuelkaykay: The prayer and prophesy was typed for us to say Amen,who can say Amen to christian prayer without atleast little love for christ?Jesus also delivered sinners through their faith,therefore the prayers can work for even sinners.God answered me when i was a sinner,i prayed for salvation and He gave it to me.

as a sinner, do u have a relationship wit Jesus? Abi u wan dispute una G.O?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by nora544: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
when you type only amen and give no tithing

That will bring no money in his pocket.

It makes me sad because when i like a prayer and i pray than the last word is amen

The bitter truth you see on the website christians are put in classes A B C and that is not what i learn in the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Okijajuju1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by delors(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
I tire for all those manipulative stuffs o on facebook...their wahala too much abeg.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Amen...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
k
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
BABA has said it all!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by DJDOLA(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Him be GOD

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
This is the whole truth and nothing but the truth! Except God decides to have 'mercy on whom He'll have mercy', but it also requires the individual recognizing Christ as his/her Saviour.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by dridowu: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
I love ds
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
very very unfortunate

what if me as a Muslim say Ameen to his prayers, so it won't work

well, I believe in Jesus but I don't worship him

#GBAM

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by pheesayor(m): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
The fact that he is GO doesn't make him know everything, sounds interesting because he admitted it in the OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY. Only God knows all
175:

as a sinner, do u have a relationship wit Jesus? Abi u wan dispute una G.O?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Akiika: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
Finally, una Daddy don hear of the Amen stupidity on FB!
Well, you need to have relationship with GOD!!! by following the real teachings and virtues of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by pheesayor(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
The most annoying is the "Jesus Daily" page, type amen, click like and all that. I have since unliked the page sha ooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Have y'all seen that amen stuff on FB? You will laff sotay you go wan shyt.

For all you sheeple, do you think Pastor Adeboye sits on a laptop and then updates his status and posts the prayers that you see on his fb page? Na so hin get time to dey follow you do fb?

And you sheeple will be writing amen with exclamation marks cheesy When it is one young paid staff that is updating his Facebook status every hour.

This mind control shyt is no joke. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by koolet: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
An example Akpors............
My pastor added me on facebook and i innocently
accepted. 2 Mins later his mssg came in:.
Pastor: how are you?
Akpors: am fine my daddy.
Pastor: may the building of heavenly favour collapse
on your head
Akpors: (no reply)
Pastor: may the thunder of Blessingstrike you and
your family.
Akpors: (no reply)
Pastor: are you there?
Akpors: yes my daddy
Pastor: you should be saying amen to claim the
Blessings.
Akpors: ok, May over speeding trailer ofblessings jam/
crush you and your family like a movingtrain, faster
than the speed of light in Jesus name.
pastor: thunder fire you! ......
oya Say amen or click like.................

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by fr3do(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
If u dont cry after reading this then u are heartless
Nkechi a 19 year old girl tripped on a banana peel,fell and died.

Type amen or click like if its not ur portion.

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Redhot111(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
Na wa oo. I remember d Gentile woman whose baby was healed by Jesus. It was her faith dat marveled Jesus n nt a relationship. She wasn't a jew, nt a christian. Accordin to Jesus, wat she ws askin 4 ws only met 4 d children of d kingdom yet, she got it by by faith n nt inheritance. So I don't understand all this tlk ooo. God no be man oo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by duro4chang(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
The message ought to have come before prayer.Many have sais ameen in vain.A wrong approach
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
This stuff sweet me die

warped Amen crew

the mofos would still type Amen on this

most of them
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Rawpidgin(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
DJDOLA: Him be GOD
No, na man of God im be
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Redhot111(m): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Redhot111: Na wa oo. I remember d Gentile woman whose baby was healed by Jesus. It was her faith dat marveled Jesus n nt a relationship. She wasn't a jew, nt a christian. Accordin to Jesus, wat she ws askin 4 ws only met 4 d children of d kingdom yet, she got it by by faith n nt by inheritance cos she wasn't a child. So I don't understand all this tlk ooo. God no be man oo
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by Ajibel(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
It really piss me off when people type that sh1t... most students during jamb time typed amen when a page 'prayed' they'd score above 300, what latter happened grin ... the rest is nau history

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook by shejane: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
If my pple wil SEEK my face , TURN AWAY 4m der EVIL WAYS nd CRY TO ME , I wil hear 4m HEAVEN nd I wil HEAL der LAND, mind u,u wil 1st seek his face, turn away 4m ur sins den he wil hear 4m heaven

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.